Dr. Randall Hines, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Hines

Mississippi Reproductive Medcne

1040 River Oaks Dr Ste 202 Flowood, MS 39232

Dr. Randall Hines, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Flowood, MS and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Mississippi in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Hines accepts

Dr. Hines accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Mississippi

Check if Dr. Hines treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hines

Dr. Hines?
Dr. Hines' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randall Hines, MD
Dr. Hines is so kind and subdued. You can tell he must really feel it in his heart every time he has to give bad news, so I was so happy he got to finally tell us some great news! He and his team are so courteous and empathetic that it's truly refreshing. He also presented me with a lot more options than a previous specialist, and never made me feel like I was running out of time. Just a great practice and a great experience, and I would gladly return again should I need to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hines at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Hines, Marty, and all of the staff at MRM were absolutely wonderful. Each person took time and care to answer any questions and make me feel calm and reassured every step of the way. Everyone at MRM is very personable and made our IVF journey as smooth and comfortable as possible. We are so grateful for everyone at MRM and are expecting our first this fall!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
Dr. Hines is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing fertility issues. My husband and I had tried to conceive for 4 years and seen different drs with no help! In my first couple of visits, Dr. Hines found my problem and made a plan to resolve it! Now, we are expecting twins! I am so thankful for Dr. Hines and his excellent staff! They always answered my questions and made me feel validated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
Dr. Hines and staff were awesome! Positive, friendly environment. We thank him for helping us conceive our baby girl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Hines and his medical staff to anyone!! They treated us for many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
After suffering two losses, we were referred to Dr. Hines. We have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Hines and his staff. All of our questions and concerns were responded to quickly and reassuringly. We are thrilled that we are now pregnant and the furthest we have ever been. We would definitely recommend Dr. Hines to anyone and we will be contacting them whenever we decide we want to try for our second baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
I was worried about finding a great fertility doctor in Jackson where highly-specialized physicians can be hard to come by- but Dr. Hines is amazing! Can't say enough good things about his bedside manner AND clinical skills and knowledge. Not to mention his friendly and caring staff. While there aren't tons of options in the area for Reproductive Endocrinologists, you won't regret picking Dr. Hines and will never have to wonder if you are receiving the best care- you will be!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
Dr Hines and his staff are so wonderful & caring. Easy to make an appointment and easy to communicate with him & his staff. I would highly recommend him for anyone struggling with infertility because they help make a difficult road a little easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
Dr. Hines and his staff are amazing, they are quick to respond to any questions you may have. We feel very blessed that we were sent to his clinic, I never imagined that I would ever become pregnant but thanks to GOD working through Dr. Hines and his staff I am now 11 weeks and this is my first try at the age of 37.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
Dr. Hines and his medical team were very knowledgeable and supportive of our needs and concerns. They are quick to respond with any questions, and they work well together. Each person we came into contact put our minds at ease and smiles on our faces. Dr. Hines is friendly and easy to talk to. He helped us achieve what we had been trying years to achieve, and kept us well-informed along the way. I wouldn't go anywhere else if given the choice. My husband and I are glad we chose Dr. Hines.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Hines, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hines?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility