Dr. Randall Hines, MD

Dr. Randall Hines, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Randall Hines, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Flowood, MS. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Hines is affiliated with Merit Health River Oaks, Merit Health Woman's Hospital and Mississippi Baptist Medical Center.

Mississippi Reproductive Medcne

1040 River Oaks Dr Ste 202

• HealthFirst
  • HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Hines

Dr. Hines' Experience

Dr. Hines' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Reed College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Chandler Meml University Ky Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Med College Ga
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Hines has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hines does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hines and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hines' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hines to family and friends
Dr. Hines' Performance
Laurel, MS |
Dr. Hines and staff were awesome! Positive, friendly environment. We thank him for helping us conceive our baby girl.
in Yazoo City,Ms |
I would highly recommend Dr Hines and his medical staff to anyone!! They treated us for many years.
in Madison, MS |
After suffering two losses, we were referred to Dr. Hines. We have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Hines and his staff. All of our questions and concerns were responded to quickly and reassuringly. We are thrilled that we are now pregnant and the furthest we have ever been. We would definitely recommend Dr. Hines to anyone and we will be contacting them whenever we decide we want to try for our second baby.
Brandon, MS |
I was worried about finding a great fertility doctor in Jackson where highly-specialized physicians can be hard to come by- but Dr. Hines is amazing! Can't say enough good things about his bedside manner AND clinical skills and knowledge. Not to mention his friendly and caring staff. While there aren't tons of options in the area for Reproductive Endocrinologists, you won't regret picking Dr. Hines and will never have to wonder if you are receiving the best care- you will be!
Dr Hines and his staff are so wonderful & caring. Easy to make an appointment and easy to communicate with him & his staff. I would highly recommend him for anyone struggling with infertility because they help make a difficult road a little easier.
in Vicksburg, Ms |
Dr. Hines and his staff are amazing, they are quick to respond to any questions you may have. We feel very blessed that we were sent to his clinic, I never imagined that I would ever become pregnant but thanks to GOD working through Dr. Hines and his staff I am now 11 weeks and this is my first try at the age of 37.
in Brandon, MS |
Dr. Hines and his medical team were very knowledgeable and supportive of our needs and concerns. They are quick to respond with any questions, and they work well together. Each person we came into contact put our minds at ease and smiles on our faces. Dr. Hines is friendly and easy to talk to. He helped us achieve what we had been trying years to achieve, and kept us well-informed along the way. I wouldn't go anywhere else if given the choice. My husband and I are glad we chose Dr. Hines.
in Jackson,Ms. |
He is the best...I had to go to two different doctors before he told me what my fertility was...His office is really nice the staff is great they care about there patients thanks for all you do and I know my journey will be great...
in MS |
My husband and I absolutely loved Dr. Hines and his staff. Dr. Hines and Marty are very personable and take time to answer questions you might have and the staff that they have are outstanding! We often stayed up to 20min longer each appointment talking with the ladies who work there. We just completed an IVF cycle (frozen embryo transfer) with them. After trying to conceive for 6 years and stage 4 endometriosis, we are pregnant for the first time!
Dr. Hines and his staff are amazing! We struggled with infertility for 5 years before we decided to change doctors. Within 6 months of our first visit at MRM, we were pregnant. Our first miracle was born in July 2013, our second was born December 2014, and our third is due April 2017!
in Madison, MS |
Dr. Hines was beyond patient and reassured us that with patience, he could achieve our goal of becoming pregnant! He answered every question calmly. We didnt wait a long time in the waiting area just to see him ten minutes. He reviewed our case before coming into his office and was very knowledgeable of our case. I have recommended him to several of my friends!! We are thankful for him amd his staff -Justin & Aiysha Burks-
All around wonderful! Dr. Hines, Marty and staff are ALL so very kind, compassionate, honest and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Randall Hines, MD?
Are you Dr. Hines?