Dr. Randall Gurak, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 64
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Randall Gurak, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Mount Laurel, NJ and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia medical school in 1986. His office accepts telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Gurak's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Gurak accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.