Dr. Randal R. Peoples, MD

St. Rose-Stanford Clinic - Neurosurgery Clinic
2865 Siena Heights Dr Ste 131
Henderson, NV 89052 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Peoples specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Henderson, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Peoples? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Peoples' Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Peoples' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Peoples

Dr. Peoples accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Peoples has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Peoples' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peoples to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Peoples
Dr. Peoples' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Pahrump, NV |
Dr. Peoples is one of the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered, as well as a very experienced neurosurgeon. I was having a lot of pain on my right side of my lower back, but the MRI showed a large herniation on the left side. Even though the herniation was on the left side, Dr. Peoples took out the herniation and decided to check the right side of my spine. He found a cyst which was the cause of the majority of my pain. The pain I was experiencing is gone! Happy!
in Henderson, NV |
Far and away the best experience I have ever had with any doctor!! Besides being totally proficient and competent in his surgery he is one of the most caring individuals I have ever met. He explained to me what he was doing every step of the way, he did not recommend surgery until it absolutely necessary and the last resort and explained to me everything that was to occur both good and possibly bad.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I went to see Dr. Peoples with severe back and sciatic nerve pain. He was very personable, patient, and gave clear answers to my questions. Dr. Peoples explained to me what to expect during and after the surgical procedure. I was very apprehensive about surgery but Dr. Peoples was compassionate and reassuring. The office staff, Tina and Kelly, were also very warm and helpful. My procedure was 7 weeks ago and I have no back or sciatic pain now. I am grateful for Dr. Peoples! Highly recommend!!
Henderson |
Dr. Peoples is the best in town. Conservative on surgery. Eliminated my chronic back pain with an outpatient surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Randal R. Peoples, MD?
Are you Dr. Peoples?

Compare Dr. Peoples

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Peoples at St. Rose-Stanford Clinic - Neurosurgery Clinic