Dr. Randal Peoples, MD

Dr. Randal Peoples, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Randal Peoples, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

St. Rose-Stanford Clinic - Neurosurgery Clinic

2865 Siena Heights Dr Ste 131

Henderson, NV 89052

• Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Peoples

See how frequently Dr. Peoples performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Herniated Disc
Spine Disorders

Dr. Peoples's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Spinal Cord Surgery
  • Spinal Discectomy
  • Spinal Tumor Surgery
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Santa Clara
  • University Of California, San Francisco
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California, Davis
    Other Education | Completed 1981

Dr. Peoples does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peoples and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peoples' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peoples to family and friends
Dr. Peoples' Performance
Henderson, NV |
I went to see Dr. Peoples because of chronic back pain to see if surgery was the right option for me. Dr. Peoples was extremely kind and patient. He took his time examining the MRI scans I brought with me and discussing with me. After considering everything, he did not recommend surgery, but suggested alternatives for pain management. I felt he really took the time to listen and did not rush. I truly appreciated his honesty and professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Peoples.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Our family will forever be grateful for Dr. People's. Our 6 1/2 month old was diagnosed with a brain tumor and Dr People's took care of her from the beginning. We weren't sure if she'd make it to her first birthday and on August 10th (tomorrow) she's turns 16. He was the most incredible Doctor to our precious girl and amazing person to our family. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The absolute best surgeon I've ever met -- takes his time, answers all your questions, is extremely methodical and well-versed. Unlike many other surgeons, he has absolutely zero ego or 'better than thou' demeanor -- he's a great guy, a fantastic surgeon, and easily the best practicing surgeon you will ever meet. If I could afford his time, I'd love to buy him coffee and just converse with him; he's truly a genuine person, and an expert surgeon. I was back to 100% within a few weeks!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. People has operated on my back three times. There is no other doctor I would trust. He's such a compassionate, genuine doctor and a really dedicated man. He deserves the five stars he's received!
in Henderson, NV |
My husband and I both had surgery with Dr. People's. He is an outstanding surgeon, compassionate and spends time with his patients. His office staff rocks!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr Peoples is an outstanding surgeon. I was unable to get out of bed without experiencing excruciating pain due to a herniated disc. He came to the hospital, sat down with my wife and me and patiently explained the problem and the solution. After surgery I experienced no pain whatsoever. I was back to work in about 1 month and out on the basketball court 4 months later. It is now 1 year later and at age 55 I feel great. I am grateful to Dr. Peoples and recommend him as a highly skilled surgeon.
in Pahrump, NV |
Dr. Peoples is one of the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered, as well as a very experienced neurosurgeon. I was having a lot of pain on my right side of my lower back, but the MRI showed a large herniation on the left side. Even though the herniation was on the left side, Dr. Peoples took out the herniation and decided to check the right side of my spine. He found a cyst which was the cause of the majority of my pain. The pain I was experiencing is gone! Happy!
in Henderson, NV |
Far and away the best experience I have ever had with any doctor!! Besides being totally proficient and competent in his surgery he is one of the most caring individuals I have ever met. He explained to me what he was doing every step of the way, he did not recommend surgery until it absolutely necessary and the last resort and explained to me everything that was to occur both good and possibly bad.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I went to see Dr. Peoples with severe back and sciatic nerve pain. He was very personable, patient, and gave clear answers to my questions. Dr. Peoples explained to me what to expect during and after the surgical procedure. I was very apprehensive about surgery but Dr. Peoples was compassionate and reassuring. The office staff, Tina and Kelly, were also very warm and helpful. My procedure was 7 weeks ago and I have no back or sciatic pain now. I am grateful for Dr. Peoples! Highly recommend!!
Henderson |
Dr. Peoples is the best in town. Conservative on surgery. Eliminated my chronic back pain with an outpatient surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Randal Peoples, MD?
Are you Dr. Peoples?

Las Vegas, NV 89113
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Peoples at St. Rose-Stanford Clinic - Neurosurgery Clinic

Neurosurgery Specialist