Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Croshaw

East Tennessee Medical Group-Breast Surgery

200 Bmh Cancer Ctr Maryville, TN 37804

Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD is a general surgery specialist in Maryville, TN and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of South Carolina in 2003 and specializes in general surgery, breast surgical oncology, and more.

Dr. Croshaw's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Croshaw

Dr. Croshaw?
Dr. Croshaw's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD
Dr. Crowshaw and his staff were so helpful and compassionate at the time of my diagnosis. They were professional and caring. During my surgery, and the beginning of my first chemo treatment, they were there for me, and it really meant a lot. I was not just a number. They were genuine, and I so appreciate their caring. Dr. Crowshaw is an excellent surgeon. He took the time to sit down with my family and explain everything to us, and answer any questions. I highly recommend Dr. Crowshaw.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
very helpful took time to explain what i was going to have to do very friendly . his staff was very helpful also if i have to have a surgeon again it will be dr croshaw
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
I would very much recommend Dr. Croshaw. He and his staff are very professional while being compassionate, patient and very kind. He understands your fears and takes time to explain the best treatment and exactly what you will be going through while under his care. Dr Croshaw and his staff are great at making you feel comfortable and well cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Dr Croshaw and his staff are professional, caring, competent and very responsive to every patient concern. I was recently treated for breast cancer and I’m very grateful that I received such wonderful care from Dr Croshaw and Blount Memorial’s comprehensive breast care team. I especially appreciated Dr Croshaw’s kind attention and in-depth response to all of my questions. I feel very confident that I will continue to receive great support in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Dr. Croshaw agreed to meet with me and my husband a couple of days after I was diagnosed with breast cancer and we were both very stressed and anxious. He spent a lot of time calming our fears by explaining what type of cancer it was and what would probably take place. He has always taken time with us and answered any and all questions. He has never rushed us or made us feel rushed. I feel like I had the best care. I'm blessed to have had Dr. Croshaw as my doctor and would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Speaking as a ccu RN, Dr. Croshaw is my top pick for a surgeon through the East TN medical group. He was first and foremost one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I’ve dealt with in healthcare. The discussion regarding my situation was given honestly and thoroughly. He answered all my questions and provided education about each path. His office handled every need of mine quickly and called back with follow ups. I’m exceptionally impressed with their care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
In the fall of 2017, a tumor was discovered by mammogram in my right breast. I was sent to Dr. Croshaw. By thorough evaluation, it was indicated I needed a bilateral mastectomy and an ovary removed because of genetic testing he did. He was professional, kind, and gave DETAILED explanations of everything going on. He probably saved my life and possibly my daughter's and my sister's. with his thoroughness in evaluating all that was wrong with me and possibly them. He is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
I would like to thank Dr. Croshaw, his staff, and surgical team for being there for me during this life altering time. After being diagnosed with breast cancer, Dr. Crowshaw met with me and my husband to explain every aspect of the protocol that would be necessary for a more positive outcome. He listened to all of our concerns and responded professionally and sensitively. While under his care, I felt confident that my well-being was his priority.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Dr. Croshaw is compassionate and thorough in the treatment of breast cancer. He explained the condition and recommended treatment promptly. He contacted me personally to discuss the results of tests prior to the surgery and the impact it would have on my treatment. I feel blessed to have found Dr. Croshaw during that very stressful time. Blount county and the surrounding area are fortunate to have Dr. Croshaw and his staff practicing at Blount Memorial Hospital.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
In 2016, after what I thought was going to be my final corrective surgery for a previous diagnosis of breast cancer, I was told that the cancer had come back. This was when, by the grace of God I was referred to Dr. Croshaw. Him and his staff treated me and my family with as much respect and dignity as one could ever expect during a time like this. In my opinion, there are many great doctors in this country but Dr. Croshaw is surpassed by none. Truly blessed to have had him as my surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Dr. Croshaw was the breast surgeon that I chose to do my lumpectomy and later mastectomy when I was diagnosed with breast cancer 8/17. I work in the healthcare field and I questioned everyone I knew about finding a competent, compassionate team for this difficult time. I was told to go to knoxville but I wanted to stay as close to home as possible. I decided on Dr. Croshaw. I do not have one regret. He and his staff have met and exceeded all expectations. Blount Co. is blessed to have him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Croshaw to anyone faced with a breast cancer diagnosis. From the first day I was at his office, he and his entire staff were totally committed to making sure that I had all the information I needed to make the decisions facing me. At no time did I ever feel rushed, or that they had somewhere else to be. After my surgery, Dr. Croshaw personally called to check on me -- I felt like I was his only patient and that is a wonderful feeling! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Dr. Croshaw is absolutely incredible. He was so kind and helpful with my mom's breast cancer journey, and I honestly feel that we would not be where we are today without him. He answered all of our questions, and made us feel as if he truly cared about her wellbeing. If I could do it all over, we would choose him every time! He made us feel calm during a very difficult season, and he was realistic, yet gave us so many options that it made us feel hopeful. Thank you Dr. Croshaw!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
I am BRCA1 positive ovarian cancer survivor and had a radial scar. I saw a breast surgeon at a larger local hospital who was all over the map explaining my options and left me with more questions than answers. I saw Dr. Croshaw for a second opinion. He was very thorough and took his time in explaining my diagnosis, latest research, options, the order of how he would proceed and answering my questions. I was at peace going into surgery and it went smoothly. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
When we first meet with Dr. Croshaw we were a little sceptical, but the more we talked with him I knew that I had found the right surgeon to help with my Breast Cancer surgery. When Dr. Croshaw looked at my results for some test I had to take he sat down with my fiance and me to explain what he thought was the best course of action to do about what type of Breast Cancer I had and he never said you have to do it my way he said what Do You want to do! Dr. Croshaw and his nurses was there for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Dr. Croshaw is the most caring and thorough doctor I have ever met. He made me feel like I was his only patient, because he always took plenty of time out of his day to make sure I understood everything about my breast cancer and procedures. He even made a house call to the Chemo lab to give me good news about my MRI results. Breast cancer sucks, but I am so glad that Dr. Croshaw was at Blount Memorial when I was diagnosed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
My breast cancer diagnosis was totally unexpected since I had no symptoms (lump or pain) and no family history. Dr. Croshaw explained my pathology report to my husband and I and gave us the best options for my situation. He did not hurry us through the appointment and gave us all the time necessary to understand what was about to happen. There is not enough space here to sing all the praises I have for Dr. Croshaw and his staff. They are wonderful assets to the Blount Memorial family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Dr. Croshaw and his staff are phenomenal! He spent several hours with my daughters and myself when I first received my breast cancer diagnosis. He explained all our options very clearly and answered every question we had. His staff is compassionate and caring. Everyone was always very attentive to anything I may need an answer to. Dr Croshaw and his staff were with me every step of the way during my journey. I am very grateful I had this team to turn to during this time in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
My name is Vicki Mainor, and I was diagnosed March 8 '17 with breast cancer. That day my life changed in so many ways. By the afternoon, I was in front of Dr Croshaw learning what my next few months was going to be like. Dr Croshaw took his time and his compassion and explained to me and my husband the things he was looking at with my breast cancer because of a relative of mine having ovarian cancer and passing away at the age I am now. He wanted to do a genetic test and it did come back BRCA1.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Croshaw and his staff. He is a compassionate, knowledgeable, service oriented physician. Dr. Croshaw and his staff have gone above and beyond to support me emotionally, physically, and just be there for me during this time of medical care and treatment. Dr. Croshaw is personable and continues to take the time to meet with me and explain options and test results in a calm relaxing environment that is not rushed.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Croshaw?

Finding an abnormality within the breast or learning that you have breast cancer can be very stressful. It is our mission to thoroughly and quickly evaluate the problem at hand in order to minimize any delay in treatment. We will keep you informed th...

• General Surgery

2010
2004
2003
1998

Dr. Croshaw accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Croshaw has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(865) 980-5277Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Croshaw's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma
  • Angiosarcoma of the Breast
  • Appendix Cancer
  • Astrocytoma
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
  • Basal Type Breast Cancer
  • Benign Astrocytoma
  • Bile Duct Cancer
  • Biliary Cancer
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Blood Cancer
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain and Nervous System Cancer (Includes: Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
  • Brain Cancer
  • Follicular Thyroid Cancer
  • Gall Bladder Cancer
  • Gallbladder & Biliary Tract Cancer
  • Gastric Cancer, Borrmann 4
  • Gastroenterologic Cancer (Colon, Stomach, Esophageal, Liver)
  • Genital System Cancer

• Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
  • Ultrasound-Guided Mammotome® Biopsy
  • Wound Repair
  • X-Ray Guided Biopsy

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Croshaw treats patients.