General Surgery  |
Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD
Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Maryville, TN. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Croshaw is affiliated with Blount Memorial Hospital.

200 Bmh Cancer Ctr

Maryville, TN 37804

Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Croshaw

Finding an abnormality within the breast or learning that you have breast cancer can be very stressful. It is our mission to thoroughly and quickly evaluate the problem at hand in order to minimize any delay in treatment. We will keep you informed throughout this process, then sit down with you and your family for a discussion so that you gain an understanding of what you are facing and the available treatment options. We provide any necessary surgical treatment and coordinate your care with other specialists, as necessary, and explain how they will be involved. It is the time that we spend informing you about the problem, addressing it in a stepwise fashion and our long-term follow up that relieves much of the anxiety associated with any disease.

Dr. Croshaw's Experience

Dr. Croshaw's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
  • Ultrasound-Guided Mammotome® Biopsy
  • Wound Repair
  • X-Ray Guided Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Francis Marion University
  • University Of South Carolina Som/Palmetto Health Richland Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Allegheney General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Croshaw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Croshaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Croshaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Croshaw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Croshaw to family and friends
Dr. Croshaw's Performance
in Madisonville, TN |
I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Croshaw to anyone faced with a breast cancer diagnosis. From the first day I was at his office, he and his entire staff were totally committed to making sure that I had all the information I needed to make the decisions facing me. At no time did I ever feel rushed, or that they had somewhere else to be. After my surgery, Dr. Croshaw personally called to check on me -- I felt like I was his only patient and that is a wonderful feeling! Thank you!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Croshaw is absolutely incredible. He was so kind and helpful with my mom's breast cancer journey, and I honestly feel that we would not be where we are today without him. He answered all of our questions, and made us feel as if he truly cared about her wellbeing. If I could do it all over, we would choose him every time! He made us feel calm during a very difficult season, and he was realistic, yet gave us so many options that it made us feel hopeful. Thank you Dr. Croshaw!
in Maryville, TN |
I am BRCA1 positive ovarian cancer survivor and had a radial scar. I saw a breast surgeon at a larger local hospital who was all over the map explaining my options and left me with more questions than answers. I saw Dr. Croshaw for a second opinion. He was very thorough and took his time in explaining my diagnosis, latest research, options, the order of how he would proceed and answering my questions. I was at peace going into surgery and it went smoothly. I highly recommend him.
in Townsend,TN |
When we first meet with Dr. Croshaw we were a little sceptical, but the more we talked with him I knew that I had found the right surgeon to help with my Breast Cancer surgery. When Dr. Croshaw looked at my results for some test I had to take he sat down with my fiance and me to explain what he thought was the best course of action to do about what type of Breast Cancer I had and he never said you have to do it my way he said what Do You want to do! Dr. Croshaw and his nurses was there for us!
in Maryville, TN |
Dr. Croshaw is the most caring and thorough doctor I have ever met. He made me feel like I was his only patient, because he always took plenty of time out of his day to make sure I understood everything about my breast cancer and procedures. He even made a house call to the Chemo lab to give me good news about my MRI results. Breast cancer sucks, but I am so glad that Dr. Croshaw was at Blount Memorial when I was diagnosed.
in Maryville, TN |
My breast cancer diagnosis was totally unexpected since I had no symptoms (lump or pain) and no family history. Dr. Croshaw explained my pathology report to my husband and I and gave us the best options for my situation. He did not hurry us through the appointment and gave us all the time necessary to understand what was about to happen. There is not enough space here to sing all the praises I have for Dr. Croshaw and his staff. They are wonderful assets to the Blount Memorial family.
in Maryville, TN |
Dr. Croshaw and his staff are phenomenal! He spent several hours with my daughters and myself when I first received my breast cancer diagnosis. He explained all our options very clearly and answered every question we had. His staff is compassionate and caring. Everyone was always very attentive to anything I may need an answer to. Dr Croshaw and his staff were with me every step of the way during my journey. I am very grateful I had this team to turn to during this time in my life.
in Maryville TN |
My name is Vicki Mainor, and I was diagnosed March 8 '17 with breast cancer. That day my life changed in so many ways. By the afternoon, I was in front of Dr Croshaw learning what my next few months was going to be like. Dr Croshaw took his time and his compassion and explained to me and my husband the things he was looking at with my breast cancer because of a relative of mine having ovarian cancer and passing away at the age I am now. He wanted to do a genetic test and it did come back BRCA1.
in Maryville, TN |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Croshaw and his staff. He is a compassionate, knowledgeable, service oriented physician. Dr. Croshaw and his staff have gone above and beyond to support me emotionally, physically, and just be there for me during this time of medical care and treatment. Dr. Croshaw is personable and continues to take the time to meet with me and explain options and test results in a calm relaxing environment that is not rushed.
in Maryville, TN |
Dr. Croshaw is a compassionate, professional, highly skilled breast surgeon. Cancer is a frightening diagnosis so finding the right doctor is crucial. Fortunately, I found Dr. Croshaw. He patiently answered all my questions, meticulously went over every test result & gently guided me to the right procedure for my diagnosis. From my successful surgery through a problem free recovery I have had complete confidence in Dr. Croshaw, his nurse Carol & office mgr., Holly. You're in good hands here.
He was kind, thorough, compassionate and best of all skilled during my need for surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone facing breast surgery. After the surgery, he called to check on me and really went out of his way to make the best the situation.
Atlanta, GA |
Inappropriate bedside manner
in calabash, nc |
Dr. Croshaw is a very skilled surgeon. He is detailed orientated and provides compassionate care. He gave me a complete explanation of the procedure he would be performing. I felt very confident after meeting with him about my surgery. His followup was equally as excellent. I would recommend him very highly.
in Conway, SC |
I highly recommend Dr. Croshaw. I knew Dr. Croshaw was really busy that day and needed to get to the hospital for surgeries. He sat down and answered all my questions and didn't act like he was in a hurry at all. He ended up doing an in-office procedure on me that morning and I was very emotional about it. Nurse Karen Whaley held my hand the whole time and we talked, which took my mind off the pain. Dr. Croshaw took his time numbing the site and I didn't feel any pain during the procedure.
in North Myrtle Beach, SC |
If you are caught unaware with breast cancer and don't know where to turn, I can't imagine a better doctor than Dr. Croshaw. His medical knowledge and his caring are unprecedented in my book. He took the time, had the patience, the knowledge and surgical skills that were required to turn my life around. I will be forever grateful to him. For people of his quality, there should be 6 stars!
Little River, SC |
With a high anxiety level of the unknown, Dr. Croshaw's office scheduled an appointment for me very quickly. He is excellent, and has a chairside manner that is exceptional. He made me feel as if I were his only patient or priority. He was very professional, articulate, and answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. His nurse is of the same caliber, and they make a terrific team! Thank you for everything.....
Have you seen Dr. Randal Croshaw, MD?
Are you Dr. Croshaw?

Visit Dr. Croshaw

Dr. Croshaw accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Croshaw has admitting privileges