Dr. Rana Billeh, MD

Dr. Rana Billeh, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Solano/Kokales Int Med Assocs 120 Lytton Ave Ste 100A Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Get Directions

Dr. Rana Billeh, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Pittsburgh, PA. She is 42 years old. Dr. Billeh is affiliated with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, Saint Clair Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian.

Dr. Billeh's Experience

See how Dr. Billeh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Billeh

Dr. Billeh accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Billeh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Billeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Billeh to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Billeh's Performance
Mitcham, MRT |
Very knowledgeable and a good listener. I felt that Dr Rana took all my health concerns seriously and helped me to understand my illness and provided a lot of advice and support. Would definitely recommend her as a doctor.
Pittsburgh |
Excellent and competent doctor whose diagnosis is always spot on. Seeks the wellbeing of her patients 1st. Goes out of her way to help anyone she can. Highly recommended!
Pittsburgh, PA |
Best doctor I've ever had. Takes care of me whenever I visit. Extremely patient and caring. I am so glad I went to Dr. Billeh
Pittsburgh, PA |
Best doctor I ever had. Always takes time out of her day to tend to me when I am sick and aching. I can call in at any time and know that I am in good hands. 10/10 would recommend to see. I have faced many serious health issues in the past and not once did I doubt that I would be in peril. A great person and doctor overall.
Irwin, PA |
She is never available. Half listens to you. Never calls with abnormal lab results. Takes off more time than any doctor I have ever encountered. Go somewhere else.
I experience was terrible with this doctor. She was my PCP for several years and I never had many health problems. But one day I was diagnosed with something serious and did a series of tests through the PCPs office. One of the tests showed something serious and I needed to immediately seek a specialist for it. She never mentioned to me this finding. I discovered it myself when I got my test result from her and did google search. She is completely useless doctor and should be fired.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I needed a new PCP to help with awful sleep problems. Not only was she not helpful in dealing with these issues, she freaked out about a test result I wasn't given proper instructions for and on the way out the door, mentioned off hand about a possibly fatal condition without treating it in any way. Terrible, terrible communicator and listener.
Have you seen Dr. Rana Billeh, MD?
Are you Dr. Billeh?

Compare Dr. Billeh

Dr. Billeh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Billeh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Billeh's Board Certifications

Dr. Billeh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Billeh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Billeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Billeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Billeh does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Billeh and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.