Dr. Rana Awdish, MD
Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Rana Awdish, MD is a Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Awdish has extensive experience in Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea. She is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Awdish
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Awdish treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Awdish treats other conditions, please contact the office at (800) 653-6568.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Awdish is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Pulmonary Vascular Conditions
Pulmonary vascular specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the flow of blood between the heart and lungs, including pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary embolism.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Awdish is experienced in the area of Pulmonary Vascular Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Awdish is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Awdish's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Awdish's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Septic Embolism
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Awdish accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Awdish accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Priority Health
- Priority PPO