Dr. Ramtin Kassir, MD

Dr. Ramtin Kassir, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 50 years old

83 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

We do everything we can to help you look your best and feel your best, in a safe and proven way.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Kassir's Experience

See how Dr. Kassir's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kassir

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kassir has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kassir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kassir to family and friends
Dr. Kassir's Performance
Doctor Kassir is honest and best surgeon anyone can get. I thank GOD for having him as my plastic surgeon. My husband and him are very good friend and Doctor Kassir is his surgen to. He made me look like angel. I will be 65 yeas old but i look 20 years younger. i am going to have more work done and than i will look another 20 year younger. i been told that my pics that I look like a movie star. A brunette Marilyn Monroe. 10 stars
Philadelphia |
Super happy with my results post-rhinoplasty! Could not recommend Dr. Kassir enough for patients thinking seriously about undergoing rhinoplasty, particularly ethnic rhinoplasty. His knowledge and expertise on the subject, particularly ethnic rhinoplasty, is second to none and I am glad I came to him for this procedure.
St Marys City, MD |
First, I would like to say how AMAZING my Rhinoplasty results are! I have never felt more confident in my life. Dr. Kassir was the third surgeon that I saw before deciding who's hands I trusted my nose in. When visiting him back in January, I never felt more comfortable with a surgeon in my life. He gave me a complete overview of the procedure and showed me through a computer app what my nose would look like post surgery. We discussed my options and moved on to the next step which was the price/
in Brooklyn, NY |
I always wanted to get my nose straight and normal.im always covering my nose covering my face at parties but when I search for plastic surgeons on Google Dr. Kassir came up I made appointment at his ny office. I told him that I needed to make my nose look normal and straight and natural his very patient with his patients feel very comfortable talking to him always wanted to do this for a long time. I'm three weeks out cannot be more happier. be did a really great Job thank u dr kassir.
in New York, NY |
I am so grateful for Dr. Kassir and his staff. It has been 2 weeks since my Rhinoplasty and I am beyond happy with the results, my nose is still healing but my nose looks very natural. The whole experience was beyond what I expected, Dr. Kassir did an amazing job and the staff was always there to answer any questions and concerns that I had before and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir.
Wayne, NJ |
had very bad experience ..will never recommend this doctor to any patient
in Philadelphia,PA |
I have hated my nose for years, but was always scared about going under the knife. However, Dr. Kassir was able to dissipate any anxieties I felt about the procedure and made the entire experience as easy and painless as possible. He was both incredibly skilled and personable- giving me exactly what I wanted while also having great bedside manner and answering any questions I had. The staff in his office is great at prioritizing the patient first and giving each individual the attention they des
in Bergen County, NJ |
Wonderful doctor who cares about his patients. The level of care and easiness to deal with the office is unlike any other. Truly a terrific doctor and practice.
Randolph, NJ |
Excellent experience for us. Very personable and great bed side manner. My husband and I and my 16 year old daughter are highly satisfied with the results of needing surgery after a broken nose. Would definitely recommend Dr. Kassir to family and friends.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Kassir is a great doctor who really cares about his patients. I had a Rhinoplasty done and I couldn't be happier. He did a beautiful job. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
in Maywood, NJ |
Hi my name is Susan I got a full face lift, upper/lower eyelid surgery and brow lift. From my first visit Doctor Kassir made me feel relax about the whole procedure. I trust him so I was not worry with the outcome. The first week I was swollen but than my face, necklace and eyes look better and better. The end result was amazing I look stunning younger and natural. My pics say it all I am the girl with the hat. So if your want the best plastic surgery see Doctor Kassir.
New York, NY |
I went to Dr Kassir for a revision rhinoplasty. My nose is so cute now and fits my face perfectly. People see me and say "wow you look great!" without being able to tell why. However, I can clearly tell why. To me the difference is night and day. I just feel so much prettier having the basic structure in the center of my face beautified. Dr. Kassir has an incredible bedside manner and is just world-class. Only go to the best.
in Wayne, NJ |
A little over a month ago I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr.Kassir and I cannot express how happy I am with the results. My nose was always something that bothered me and getting surgery was something I contemplated for a very long time. Once I visited Dr.Kassir I knew he was the surgeon for me. A month later with all the bruising gone and swelling down I am the happiest I have been in a very long time! I owe that feeling to Dr.Kassir!!
I had rhinoplasty completed 6 months ago and I have experienced more swelling than usual, however I continue to see Dr. Kassir and his wonderful staff and they are working with me to help me achieve the desired results. I was always self-conscious of my nose and getting a rhinoplasty was the best decision I have ever made. I can't wait to see the final results of my nose! Everyone in Dr. Kassir's office is really friendly and make me feel at ease every time I go. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir,
I got the Non-surgical rhinoplasty by Dr. Kassir and now, I feel more confident in my appearance! I'm very picky and did all my research before going with Dr. Kassir. He's really an amazing plastic and cosmetic surgeon! He listened and respected my opinion and designed my nose to fit my face. He was available for questions and concerns and treated me with care and respect. The office staff, nurses, coordinator are exceptional as well. I would highly recommend and would use Dr. Kassir again in th
in Boston, MA |
I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Kassir and I couldn't be happier! I was so nervous to go through with the operation but the moment I met Dr. Kassir I knew he was the best. He's very welcoming, kind, and most of all a true artist. I tend to be a nervous person however he squashed all my fears and gave me the perfect nose that fits MY face. He won't give you a cookie-cutter nose that looks like it's been worked on. He will give you the nose that fits your features best. He is the best!!
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Kassir is a superb doctor and a great human being. I would send a family member to him for a facial procedure. I really appreciate how courteous and kind the staff communicated with me in person and via the phone
in North Arlington NJ |
I got my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Kassir about 2 months ago and could not be more pleased. My confidence has gone up tremendously and people do not even notice I got the procedure until I tell them and they compliment me on how amazing it looks. I feel like this should have been my nose my entire life. Staff and environment was welcoming, clean, and very nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Kassir for surgical procedures.
in New York, NY |
A different dr. did surgery on my nose 20 years ago (I was self-conscious of my ???? to begin with & then broke it playing ??). The first doctor was too agressive, removed too much bone, it looked scooped out, the tip was collapsing & asymmetrical. The nose looked too long for my face. After researching a # of doctors, I decided on Dr. Kassir to do my revision. I was very over emotional & afraid but he & his staff were great! The Dr. is very brillant @ what he does. + shout out to Araksya!
in New York, NY |
Simply amazing work! I love my new nose! He really transformed my look for the better and I couldn't be happier. SO glad I made the decision to go ahead with surgery. My surgery was late July last year and worth every penny.
East Orange, NJ |
As a NYC model/actress I am as picky as they come when it comes to beauty, health and wellness. I got a rhinoplasty from Dr. Kassir and my career has really lifted off since. I have even been in high consideration for beauty campaigns as of recently and I know it's just a matter of time before I am booked on one. I am beyond happy I put my trust in him and the only thing I regret is not doing it sooner.
in New York, NY |
I would not trust anyone else; after working with Dr. Kassir, I can't imagine how any other plastic surgeons are in practice in NYC. His humor is so helpful when making such a big decision, and you can tell he stands by his work completely. He really helped me see how I would be happier with a natural (but netter) nose in the long-run than a perfect nose that would not fit my nose. My new nose is perfect, just perfect for me.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had a revision rhinoplasty about two weeks ago and I'm so happy with my results. my nose was botched from a previous surgeon with a fracture and Dr kassir gave me the nose I've always wanted. His staff is really nice and knowledgable. I highly recommend Dr Kassir and will go to him for any future plastic surgery!
in East Hanover, NJ |
It was an absolute pleasure going to Dr. Kassir. Not only is he an incredible doctor, but his staff was very knowledgeable and made me feel right at home. If you are interested in lip fillers GO TO DR. KASSIR!!! My lips look incredible and SO NATURAL. I was hesitant at first to get fillers because I did not want to look very fake, however, Dr. Kassir made my lips look amazing!! I am so happy with my appearance and with my experience with Dr. Kassir!
Irvington, NJ |
Dr. Kassir did an amazing job! I am very happy with the results of my rhinoplasty!
Staten Island, NY |
One of the best!!! If you are still undecided about getting rhinoplasty don't Dr. kassir is hands down the best
in Newark, NJ |
I am writing this review about 9 months after surgery because the reality is I always forget I got my nose fixed. After a week of getting the splint and everything removed I felt like I always had this nose. It feels so natural and I really don't even think about the process I went through. It was so simple and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Kassir really listened to what I wanted and made my nose look so natural!
in Astoria, NY |
I had been thinking of doing a rhinoplasty for years and once I committed to it, I began to search for the right surgeon. As soon as I met Dr. Kassir, I knew he was the one. He was so sweet, attentive, detailed, and really helped guide me along the process. I was nervous about the procedure in general but felt really at easy with Dr. Kassir and the results were phenomenal. It's only been a few weeks and I'm still healing but my nose looks so natural and he knew exactly what I wanted. So happy!
in Staten island new york |
I am 15 year old. my experience with dr kassir couldn't of been better. I was always very insecure about my nose. My friend had went to him and I absolutely loved how her nose came out. I was deathly scared of the surgery but i felt so comfortable with him. The surgery went so smooth. I had ZERO pain. i didnt have to take pain killers or pain medicine. I Was a little bruised but the steroids immediately made them go away. Dr Kassir made this experience for me amazing and i couldnt be more happy.
Have you seen Dr. Ramtin Kassir, MD?
Are you Dr. Kassir?

Compare Dr. Kassir

Dr. Kassir says...

Ramtin Kassir is a Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT) - General, Sleep Medicine Specialist - General practicing in Wayne, NJ. Start practicing 1991

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS

• American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Fellow American College of Surgeons
  • American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
  • American Board of Otolaryngology
  • American Board of Sleep Medicine

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• We accept Cash, all credit cards, and also process CareCredit, Alpheon Credit.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• We accept most PPO insurances out of network.

HOURS

• Dysport
  • Restalyn
  • Sculptra
  • Juvederm

Dr. Kassir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Kassir has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kassir's Board Certifications

• Laryngeal Cancer
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston-M.D.

Graduated in 1991

University Of Texas Medical Branch-Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
    University Of South Florida-Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1987

• Farsi
  • French

Dr. Kassir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kassir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Melanoma Screening
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sculptra™ Injection