Dr. Ramsey Stone, MD

Dr. Ramsey Stone, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Ramsey Stone, MD is a general surgery specialist in Richardson, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas in 2005 and specializes in general surgery.Read his story

2821 E President George Bush Hwy

Richardson, TX 75082

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Stone

See how frequently Dr. Stone performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Incisional Hernia
Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Hernia Repair

Dr. Stone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Stone's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stone "I am a general surgeon that takes my role in your life seriously. Having surgery is a scary, challenging experience. I do not take that lightly. I am committed to walking through this time with you. I am an advocate for whatever make you better and healthier. Surgery is sometimes the best option, but oftentimes other avenues will achieve better results. I will make sure all options are explained including alternative therapies and more holistic approaches. Please know that I see you as a person and not a statistic. I was burned very severely when I was a child. They told my parents that it was not survivable based on the statistics. Well, thankfully, I didn't hold to the statistics. It is my goal to relay this kind of care and compassion to you. I have an background in biomedical engineering and have lectured on emerging technology and advanced surgical technique. I feel like my background uniquely positions me in a way to most fully integrate technology into the world of "tried and true" surgical techniques. I am honored to have been recognized as BEST in Dallas by D Magazine and continually strive to be on the forefront of the rapidly changing field of surgery. "

This content was provided by Dr. Stone "I would like to take a chance to introduce myself and to explain what your experience under my care may look like. I am not your typical surgeon. I do not see you as a number or a statistic. I see everyone that walks through my door as a wonderful, unique person that was purposefully created. With that said, I am not here to sell you a surgery or get you into something that will not specifically benefit you. Everyone is entitled to being completely appreciated and heard. I hope that my time with you can be spent fulfilling these goals. Medicine (and especially surgery!) is an ever-changing landscape that is both exciting and challenging. I take great strides in being on the forefront of this field. The rapidly changing technology and advances are important to grasp and implement when possible. I have an extensive background in biomedical engineering and robotics. I feel like my background uniquely positions me in a way to most fully integrate technology into the world of "tried and true" surgical techniques."

• General Surgery

• Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Decortication and Pleurectomy
  • Dialysis Access Procedures
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophagomyotomy
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Diaphragmatic or Paraesophageal Hernia Repair With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance

• Washington University, St Louis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Stone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stone to family and friends

Dr. Stone's Performance

Dr. Stone Says:
"

Your feedback is welcomed and encouraged. I go to great lengths to provide the best care possible for all of my patients. I hope that my care achieves the high standards I set for myself.

"

Very good customer service office staff. Dr. Stone very knowledgeable and detailed in explaining my condition.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Stone and his staff, they are all courteous, caring and highly professional. And on top of that very nice people.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stone and his team are amazing. I highly recommend him. He is very detailed and explained everything that was on my MRI. He is an excellent surgeon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stone did an incredible job caring for my injured hand. He was very gentle and made sure I was comfortable at all times during the procedure. The injury healed nicely and without any scarring or complications. I would definitely return to him and recommend him to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stone and all of his staff are amazing. Dr. Stone was very honest and upfront. Helped me to set realistic expectations for a 9 year old injury. GREAT JOB with Surgery. Everyone was very accommodating to myself and my family. I highly recommend Dr. Stone and his TEAM. This was the first surgery...more
Are you Dr. Stone?