Dr. Ramsey Fanous, DDS

Dr. Ramsey Fanous, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
For 23 years patients and referring dentists have found Dr. Fanous very personable, approachable, and easy to work with. Dr. Fanous received his dental degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1990 and completed his residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 1995 at The Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Fanous was voted a Super Dentist Texas 2015 by his dental peers for Texas Monthly magazine. He is certified by The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He has held positions on committees on a national level with American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (AAOMS), as well as serving on the board of the Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and is a member of the Texas Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and the South Plains Dental Society.

5730 66th St

Lubbock, TX 79424

• Ameritas
  • Blue Care Network of Michigan
  • Careington International
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Fanous

This content was provided by Dr. Fanous "Board Certified by the American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery: Dr. Ramsey M. Fanous, has 23 years of surgical experience, and practices the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. He also diagnoses and treats facial pain, facial trauma, performs a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures, and utilizes cutting edge technology with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Bone Morphogenic Protein (BMP) and Cone Beam CT Scan (CBCT)."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Fanous has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fanous has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Italian

Dr. Fanous does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fanous and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fanous' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fanous to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Fanous' Performance
Lubbock, TX |
The care I received after I got past the front desk was amazing. Seems like all my issues with medical/dental professionals is their front office staffs, the information they provide, and the confusion of getting into see the physician or dentist. Caprock is no different, so always ask questions and confirmation about the information given. Dr. Fanous is a caring and practical surgeon. He never attempted to talk me into something I did not want to do, never tried to up-sell me on extra proce
in Lovington, NM |
First of all,I want to THANK all of the office and nurse personnel.They were extremely nice.I felt very comfortable from the minute I walked in the office.From my previous experiences,I was terrified of Dentist.My anxiety level went to 10 asap.He knew right away how I felt and was very honest but,kind with his words and explained to me how the whole procedure was going to be like.And,it was to the T.Very caring Dr and staff!!!!!Definitely recommend,five huge stars!!!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU
in Lubbock, TX |
I'm a retired educator and new to Lubbock area. Dr. Fanous is in our teachers' insurance network and I am 100% satisfied with his professional care. His staff has worked diligently with both my medical and dental insurances. My husband's career has moved us from Houston to Austin to DFW so I've worked with great doctors. Dr. Fanous is one of my favorites!!!! So thankful we found him! Wouldn't go to anyone else!!!
in Seminole |
Fantastic Surgeon! Professional staff and excellent customerservice!!
in Lubbock tx |
Dr. Fanous was excellent at his procedure. I felt really comfortable being in his office. The staff were a great help. Everything was explained very well for the procedure I was having. I would highly recommend family and friends to see Dr. Fanous and his staff for any help with dental issues.
Lubbock, TX |
Awesome front desk staff very friendly. Nurse made me feel very comfortable and doctor was professional and great at his work.
in Lubbock, TX |
Very relaxing experience. The staff was very helpful and very knowledgeable about everything. Dr. Fanous is a very nice caring person who explains everything in detail.
Lubbock, TX |
good experience.quick and painless. i highly reccomend dr.fanous.the staff was friendly and upbeat. great atmosphere.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Fanous is very professional and works in the best interest of his patients. He makes referrals to other dental professionals if he determines there is a more viable and less expensive alternative for dental care.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Fanous and his office staff were wonderful. The office staff are polite and very helpful.
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Fanous and his staff did an excellent job over the 20 months of my association with them. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and professional. The implant set he is doing for me is exactly what I want. i could not be happier.
in Lubbock, TX |
I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Fanous for my wisdom teeth procedure. I was apprehensive about the procedure at first because I had heard horror stories about getting your wisdom teeth removed in general. However, that was absolutely not the case with Dr. Fanous! I had 0 pain with the procedure itself and quickly recovered that week with almost no discomfort. Dr. Fanous's staff also helped me deal with getting my medications through the VA and went above and beyond the call of duty.
in Plano, TX |
Very caring staff and Doctor. Took all my worries away. Highly recommend!
in Lubbock, TX |
Was charged $230.00 for a consultation & given a estimate that seemed to be high. Had the procedure done for a third of the estimate.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Fanous and his staff are extremely friendly, courteous, helpful, and professional. We had a very positive experience at the Center for Oral and Reconstructive Surgery, and would recommend it to anyone.
Allen, TX |
Office staff was great and explained everything that would happen with the procedure. Dr. Fanous discussed post op with us and made sure we didn't have any concerns. So accomodating
in Plano,TX |
The waiting room is really well appointed and comfy.I checked in and was seen in under 3 min!Every single staff member had genuine smiles on their faces and were extremely approachable and knowledgeable.I felt very at ease with the tech Gabrielle and Dr.Fanous putting my care plan together.The office manager Katrina really made me feel as though my well-being,comfort level and understanding of financing/sched options were her #1priority.I highly recommend Dr.Fanous and his excellent staff!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Fanous is an expert oral surgeon. He explains things and gives time for the patient to ask questions.
Have you seen Dr. Ramsey Fanous, DDS?
Are you Dr. Fanous?

Visit Dr. Fanous

Dr. Fanous accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Care Network of Michigan
  • Careington International
  • Dental Network of America
  • Dental Select
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Plano, TX 75075
University Medical Center
602 Indiana Ave
Lubbock, TX 79415

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.