Dr. Ramon Perez-Marrero, MD

Dr. Ramon Perez-Marrero, MD

Urology | Male | 66 years old

We recognize that good health is a blessing, and that when people have health problems it can be very unsettling. We want you to know that the physicians and staff of Urology Specialists of West Florida are dedicated to your concerns and helping you to recover your health and well-being as quickly as possible. We provide minimally invasive techniques and the most advanced technology for the ideal treatment and fastest recovery.Read more

Urology Specialists of West Florida
2148 Duck Slough Blvd Ste 103
New Port Richey, FL 34655 Get Directions

Dr. Perez-Marrero's Experience

See how Dr. Perez-Marrero's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perez-Marrero

Dr. Perez-Marrero accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Perez-Marrero has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Perez-Marrero
Dr. Perez-Marrero's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (52)
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Perez for many years now. I can't state emphatically enough how continually impressed I am with Dr. Perez and his staff. From the front desk to the back nurses you are definitely always treated as one of the family. They truely know you both as a friend and as a patient. Dr. Perez's sense of humor immediately puts you at rest and relieves any sense of apprehension. His skills, chairside manner and knowledge are evident the moment you meet him. I highly recommend
in hudson fl |
THE DOCTOR IS INSIGHTFUL , CONVEYS DETAILS OF PROBLEM SO ONE CAN RECOGNIZE EVEN OBSCURE SYMPTOMS OF WHICH TO BE WATCHFUL..
in Port Richey, FL |
I love this guy. He saved me life this Past June 2016. I had a urinary tract infection so bad that had to be hospitalized for 5 days. Dr.Perez was the doctor who treated me at Trinity Hospital, and is now my Urologist for ever. He is wonderful man. Thank god for this man.
in New Port Richey, Florida |
I have been a patient of Dr. Perez for almost two years now. His staff are wonderful, they always put me at ease, even when I'm having a bad day. The Doctor takes the time to explain everything to me and doesn't rush out just because he is busy. When I'm here I always feel like a priority.
in Tampa, FL |
His bedside manner was terrible. His diagnosis and treatment did not match. He was not helpful or sympathetic. It was one of the most terrible doctors visits I have ever had.
in Hudson, FL |
Confident in his treatment and care of cancer. Keeps family informed at times of surgeries and therapy. He always has the best treatment and compassion for his patients. Best urologist in area.
in Port Richey, FL |
dr perez and nancy are very friendly and caring also marissa and suyz
in Hudson, FL |
I have had only two experiences with Dr. Perez. His staff is funny and kind which really helped me to relax. I went there because I had a spot on my bladder which freaked me and my family out. Susie and Dr. Perez totally relaxed me and joked with me the whole time during my procedure. Dr. Perez and Susie answered all my questions and did not rush away to see another patient. He is knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I would recommend him to anybody. Thank You Kindly Dr. Perez!
in New Port Richey, FL |
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. PEREZ FOR OVER 10 YEARS.HE HAS TREATED ME FOR SEVERAL PROBLEMS. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. ALSO HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM .THANK YOU DR. PEREZ FOR WHAT YOU DO.
New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Perez's office miscoded blood tests and office visit which caused both to be denied by my insurance company and a $1,000.00 bill to me for something that should have not cost me anything since my out of pocket and deductible was paid for the year. The office manager was extremely rude when I tried to work everything out with her. Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor's office.
in Holiday, FL |
i thought he was a good dr, but all he cares about is numbers. i do not recommend him to anyone
Have you seen Dr. Ramon Perez-Marrero, MD?
Are you Dr. Perez-Marrero?

Compare Dr. Perez-Marrero

More Urology Specialists like Dr. Perez-Marrero at Urology Specialists of West Florida

Dr. Perez-Marrero's Care Philosophy

Dr. Perez-Marrero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Perez-Marrero has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Perez-Marrero's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Graduated in 1974

Strong Memorial Hospital
    University of Toronto
    Hospital For Sick Children

Dr. Perez-Marrero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez-Marrero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Bladder Surgery
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Complex Penile Surgery
  • Peyronie's Disease Injection Therapy
  • Prostate Removal
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry