Dr. Ramon Peleaux, DDS

Dr. Ramon Peleaux, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Colleen and I found our way to the Charlotte area after finishing our education and falling in love with the Tar Heel state during our six years in Chapel Hill. The long summers and mild winters were a welcome change from our home state of Minnesota. We both enjoy gardening, focusing on cultivating native plants which attract birds and butterflies to our yard. Our second passion is photography. Travel fits in well with our interests and we have been blessed to explore a few of the beautiful treasures this world has to offer. We hope to continue to travel and capture images together and with our children Ryan and Evan. I have been serving the Charlotte area as a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon since 1995. My practice is built around the needs of my patients in areas such as tooth replacement with implants, dentoalveolar surgery, non-invasive aesthetic treatments and the entire scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. I earned my bachelor degree summa cum laude in Child Development from the University of Minnesota. I continued at the University of Minnesota – School of Dentistry to graduate with my doctor of dental surgery degree with multiple honors. Following a hospital dentistry residency at LSU Medical Center and Charity Hospital in New Orleans we brought our family to North Carolina. At the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill I completed a residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery, my medical degree, and an internship in general surgery. In order to offer my patients a full scope of facial surgical services I also completed a cosmetic surgery fellowship in Little Rock, Arkansas. I am on the medical staff of Carolinas Medical Center and Levine Children’s Hospital. I have served as the Chief of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Carolinas Medical Center – Mercy. I have published papers in peer-reviewed journals and have lectured nationally and internationally. I enjoy the opportunity to stay current and broaden my expertise by participating in continuing education on topics which will benefit my patients such as patient safety, esthetic surgery, non-invasive aesthetic techniques, dental implant restoration, oral pathology, and dental radiographic imaging.

Oral Surgeons of Charlotte

• Private HealthCare Systems
  • Provider Select, Inc.
  • USA Managed Care Organization

Learn about Dr. Peleaux

See how frequently Dr. Peleaux performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Peleaux's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Peleaux "Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Ramon D. Peleaux, DDS, MD, Charlotte, NC , practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery to wisdom tooth removal . We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and perform a full range of bone grafting procedures. Dr. Peleaux’s staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state of the art office setting."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
  • University Of North Carolina / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Center For Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Peleaux has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Peleaux has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peleaux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peleaux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peleaux's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peleaux to family and friends
4.5
based on 28 total reviews
Dr. Peleaux's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Ramon Peleaux, DDS?

Visit Dr. Peleaux