Dr. Ramon Fernandez-Valle, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Fernandez-Valle's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fernandez-Valle's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fernandez-Valle

Dr. Fernandez-Valle accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fernandez-Valle has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Fernandez-Valle

Dr. Fernandez-Valle's Review Details
4.2 based on 13 responses
Experience with Dr. Fernandez-Valle
Dr. Fernandez-Valle's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
Dr. Ramon Fernandez-Valle, MD says

Let me know how I did when I took care of you. I appreciate your feedback. I am most sensitive to your concerns and needs. Please include any comments regarding my staff and work flow.

St Peters, MO |
Great listener. Very sensitive to the patients concerns. Super smart and very nice, non judgmental. Very high quality care.
Have you seen Dr. Ramon Fernandez-Valle, MD?

• Adult Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Fernandez-Valle's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Fernandez-Valle says..

Chronic conditions are my speciality. I take care of the youngest of patients to the most experienced in age. As we age, our bodies and minds have different challenges to meet. Preventative care and good health habits make for strong foundation to build on as we go through our lives. Some of our chronic conditions include diabetes, hypertension, weight loss, mental health conditions (anxiety, depression, addiction, attention - hyperactivity disorder), heart disease (coronary arterial disease, congestive heart failure management, atrial fibrillation), stroke prevention, hyperlipidemia - hypercholesterolemia, endocrine disease (thyroid disease, hypogonadism - low testosterone, menopause), rheumatoid disease, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, ongoing cancer surveillance after initial treatment. Again, I listen to the patient, individualize care following the most up to date recommendations and guidelines, and work on communicating with any other health providers involved in the patient's care

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Dr. Fernandez-Valle says..

The practice of Family Medicine allows me to perform a myriad of procedures. In our practice we are expanding our care. We offer skin biopsies, scar revisions, pap smears, endometrial biopsies, vasectomies (no scalpel technique), EKG (electrocardiogram), urine analysis (including toxicology tests), complete blood analysis, in house h. pylori and strep throat testing, in office x-rays, treatment of minor fractures (placement of fiberglass casts), laceration repairs, minor burn treatments, botox injections for cosmetic effect, ingrown toenail avulsions, lipoma resections, spirometry (breathing test), abscess or cyst resections, intra-articular injections, muscle trigger point injections, burial and tendons injections, IUD insertions and removals.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vasectomy
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

University Of Colorado At Denver

Graduated in 1992

University Colo Health Scis Center

Completed in 1994

University Colo Health Scis Center

Completed in 1996

University Of Denver

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Fernandez-Valle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fernandez-Valle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez-Valle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Fernandez-Valle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Fernandez-Valle

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Fernandez-Valle's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Fernandez-Valle

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Fernandez-Valle's Care Philosophy

I believe in empowering patients to take care of themselves. I try to work with my patients and individualize their care. I make an effort to listen to their concerns and remain empathetic and flexible to their needs.

A mis pacientes hispanoparlantes, los atiendo con el respeto que se merecen. Mis lazos hispanos me permiten identificarme bien con ustedes. Les ofrezco el cuidado medico mas avanzado, usando siempre las recomendaciones mas inovadoras en la medicina. Siempre me gusta incluir al paciente en las decisiones clinicas a seguir, y me esfuerzo por educar y explicar mis diagnosticos.