Dr. Ramin Sassani, DO

Dr. Ramin Sassani, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

9250 Corkscrew Rd Ste 18 Estero, FL 33928 Get Directions

I practice evidenced based medicine. I would like all my patients to participate in their health care and do not feel lost. All my patients will be given adequate time to discuss their issues with me. I would like all my patients to feel good after leaving our facility.

I love to travel, boating and working out.

I was born and raised in Tehran, Iran. I was 21 years old when I came to the United States. I attended University of North Texas in Denton Texas from 1984-1991. At UNT, I earned a B.S in biology and M.S in immunotoxicology. I did my medical training in Iowa. I completed my internship and residency in IL and PA. I have been practicing internal medicine since 1999.

Dr. Sassani's Experience

See how Dr. Sassani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sassani

Dr. Sassani accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Sassani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sassani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sassani to family and friends
Dr. Sassani's Performance
in Estero, FL |
Dr. Sassani is my primary dr for about a yr now. When I came to him I was having major pulmonary issues that 2 other dr couldn't clear up and kept getting sick all the time. He listens and he explains everything to you that he will do and try for you to feel better. I am better and I will continue to see him for every need he can help with.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Sassani has been my internist for a few years now. He is truly the best Dr I have ever had. He is knowledgeable and an excellent listener. I highly recommend him as my Dr.
in Bonita Springs |
Dr.SassanI was referred to us late last fall.He is smart,caring and overall ,very Competent and patient...We trust him implicitly.His staff reflected his competence and values ....
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Sassani asks many questions to get enough information to consider possible diagnoses which he explains to us. This enables us to clarify and help him refine his carefully considered diagnosis and treatment.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Very through, pleasant manner. I feel he really listens!!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
My husband and I would certainly highly recommend Dr. Sassani to our family, friends and community members. We have found Dr. Sassani to be a very dedicated physician placing the highest priority on his patients healthcare. We find him to be very attentive, understand all aspects of the patient. We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Sassani as our personal physician.
Have you seen Dr. Ramin Sassani, DO?
Are you Dr. Sassani?

Compare Dr. Sassani

Dr. Sassani says...

I was born and raised in Tehran, Iran. I was 21 years old when I came to the United States. I attended University of North Texas in Denton Texas from 1984-1991. At UNT, I earned a B.S in biology and M.S in immunotoxicology. I did my medical training in Iowa. I completed my internship and residency in IL and PA.  I have been practicing internal medicine since 1999.

Dr. Sassani's Care Philosophy

I love to travel, boating and working out.

Dr. Sassani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Sassani has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sassani's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

Completed in 1991

North Texas

Completed in 1991

• Persian

Dr. Sassani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sassani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)