Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO

West Michigan Rehabilitation and Pain Center

4955 E Beltline Ave NE Ste A Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Se habla Español

Se habla Español

Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1993 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation.

Dr. Rahimi accepts

Dr. Rahimi accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Rahimi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chest Wall Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Runner's Knee

4.0

Dr. Rahimi?
Dr. Rahimi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO
I was very anxious at my first visit to West MI Rehab and Pain Center but the kindness of Dr Rahimi and his medical assistants helped me. As a retired RN who worked over 25 years at two different hospitals I was shocked when Dr Rahimi escorted me to meet his office based physical therapist showed me the indoor therapy pool then showed me to the bathroom (most of the hospital Doc' were rude and condescending to the nurses). Dr Rahimi has used many different kinds of treatments to help me at his office, so I don't have to travel to other offices. Thanks to West MI Rehab and Pain Center, Dr Rahimi, physical therapists Cody, Jim and the office staff my pain is much better! Earleen L
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
Dr Rahimi has been the best pain dr that I have seen in West MI. His program is not about injections and pain pills. He offers rehabilitation programs to help you become more functional or to get you to your best functional state. Dr Rahimi employs various types of treatments and therapy to help you function better. I know I will never be pain free but thanks to Dr Rahimi and his staff I am better today then when I first came (that’s huge as I had seen several pain drs before I found him). I would highly recommend Dr Rahimi for anyone suffering from chronic pain. Bridget, GR
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
Dr. Rahimi is a very caring doctor. He takes time with his patients. He does the utmost to insure each patient receives the best possible help with their pain, in the safest most helpful ways. I totally have enjoyed having him as my pain doctor these last several years. And, feel he’s also been a wonderful friend. I would & have recommended him to many others. I trust his judgment & respect his knowledge. My husband & I are grateful for his helping me as the quality of my life has improved. He has a wonderful staff that care about his patients as well. God Bless him & his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
I’m going to Rahimi because he actually helps control my pain. I like him because he listens to me. He’s probably the best pain doctor I’ve been to, and I’ve seen a lot of them around Grand Rapids. Most of them are jerks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
The physical therapy did nothing to alleviate the pain I was experiencing, the office was in general poorly cleaned and disorganized, and the treatments I received from Dr. Rahimi were of no help. At one point he tried acupuncture, and it was clear he was not competent to do so - the needles all fell out part way through (but he was happy to charge me , all the same).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
Excellent job taking care of my chronic back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
Dr. Rahimi place on the East Beltline was very dirty. The carpet is badly stained and it smelled like stale smoke in the building. The office I was sent to after and hour and a half of waiting was not clean. The floor had paper on it. Just a very dirty place. He wanted me to come back but after careful consideration, I cancelled my next appointment and will not be going back to that filthy place ever again. He diagnosed my problem by pressing on my back and not reading an X-ray.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
I would definitely recommend Dr Rahimi and his staff to anyone. His entire staff make me feel like an individual and not a number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
I'm a former reporter with a connective tissue disorder that's very painful and progressive. Dr. Rahimi is the second local pain doctor who's treated me; the first one was indifferent to the specialized care I needed, so I left him. I find Dr. Rahimi highly trained, intelligent, and kind. He offers the physical therapy, vagus nerve stimulation, bracing, etc. I need to manage my challenging disorder. Dr. Rahimi understands Ehlers Danlos Syndrome well. I highly recommend him. -Bridget
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
Dr. Rahimi is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. My daughter had seen a few doctors for her upper back condition and had received long periods of Physical Therapy in the past without much results. However, after just one session with this Doctor she received complete relief. He also took time to answer all our questions and provided further recommendations and treatment suggestions for the future. I highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
Dr. Rahimi is the best! He is thorough and explains why the problem is happening as well as the cause of the pain. Definitely would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
Great experience. Dr Rahimi is very compassionate. The level of care is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?
I don't know about the level of care a patient receives by the doctor himself, but an employee of ours has been waiting for weeks for his office to submit the paperwork she needs to finish her disability claim and can't get them to respond! AND they charged her $25.00 to do it!!! Since they are a "pain clinic" you would think they would be on top of any and all disability claim paperwork but apparently not!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramin Rahimi, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Rahimi?

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
1997
1994
1993

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rahimi treats patients.