Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Rami Shaarawy, MD
Dr. Rami Shaarawy, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Canoga Park, CA. He is 38 years old. Dr. Shaarawy is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Providence Tarzana Medical Center.

21822 Sherman Way Ste 100

Canoga Park, CA 91303

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Shaarawy

Dr. Shaarawy's Experience

Dr. Shaarawy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine

• Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of California
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Shaarawy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shaarawy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaarawy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shaarawy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaarawy to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Shaarawy's Performance
in Canoga Park, CA |
Love this doctor & staff!!! He goes out of his way for his patients and so do the ladies in the office. He is always looking out for his patients has done so much for my family and i and we wont ever be able to thank him enough. Glad i found him, why does everyone talk bad about the staff? is it a trend? they are great! i dont know there names but theres the older lady the irish lady and the hispanic lady they are all so sweet just like the dr, go out of their way for patients. xoxo -Betty
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr. Shaarawy is the BEST!!! He listens and all my questions were answered. He doesn't sugar coat and give you the run around. Would highly recommend to my family and friends.. Great staff as well!!!
Winnetka, CA |
Lacking in empathy and disinterested in caring for patients who he knows are not going to make it.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Things started out well with Dr. Shaarawy, but lately it's been impossible to even book an appointment without waiting 2 weeks or longer! I've been a patient of his for years, yet I have to go to urgent care and pay the bigger copay for just about everything now. His staff (who are rude, it's true) are clearly way overbooking his calendar, making it pretty pointless for me to even have a regular doctor.
in Chatsworth, CA |
I was originally referred to Dr. Shaarawy by my sister who's also in the medical field. It did't take long to realize why he was so highly thought of by even his own colleagues. He takes his time to get to know you & never rushes you through an appt.. He has a genuine passion for his patient's wellbeing & its clear. His staff is equally welcoming & friendly. They stay on top of things so I don't have to. And the wait time people commented on... I don't want a Dr. who nobody wants to see. Do you?
in Bell Canyon, CA |
Dr. Shaarawy is second to none. He listens and he cares. Never cuts visits short as he answers all questions. I refer all my family and friends to him. Thanks Dr. Shaarawy!
Woodland Hills, CA |
I have met the doctor approx. 1 month ago and it was such a great experience this doctor and his staff are awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Shaarawy to anyone as a primary care physician.
Calabasas, CA |
Dr. Shaarawy and his staff are out of this world! They are the only doctors office who will actually go out of their way to make an appointment for me with the specialist to make sure that I am seen in a timely fashion because Dr. Shaarawy does not want me to wait to be seen. Dr. Shaarawy is the kind of Doctor Who is always there for his patients. He has even treated me over the phone on weekends when it has been urgent. I cannot thank him and his staff enough.
Terrible staff never called to confirm appointment. Incredibly rude staff, the front desk woman is the rudest person I gave ever encountered. Long wait times and Bad location in an unsavory neighborhood. Won't be returning.
in Calabasas, CA |
The doc is good, but I have made several appointments to see him and his office staff, on two occasions, has not acknowledged them...and are quite self-righteous about it. In short, they are very unprofessional.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I could not see this doctor, I talked a women named Melinda, probably the receptionist. I was feeling dizzy, was in Er on Friday. I wanted her to check to see if ,my name was in their system, she said we don't have time for you & said it was not in the system even though my insurance said it is!. She behaved unprofesional, uneducated , rude & indecent. Most in humane person I have ever been faced in my life.
in Canola park |
I haven't been able to see this Dr except talking to his receptionist Melinda, since I had an emergency. She was not helpful, understanding. She gave the most horrible treatment. She behaved unprofessional, with an uneducated and Inhumane behavior. The worst human being ever I have talked to.
Have you seen Dr. Rami Shaarawy, MD?
Are you Dr. Shaarawy?