Dr. Rami Mortada, MD

Practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 45 reviews.
Disappointing
Dr. Mortada rocks !!!
Author:
After doing my research and asking many of my friends, Dr. Mortada came back highly recommended by all of them. No disappointment there, after medication adjustment I feel likea blast. Thank you so much
Author:
Excellent doctor with very good bedside manners.
Author:
knowledgeable and explains thing in a simple and easy way. Helped control my hashimoto symptoms that I had for years
Author:
Approachable with great bedside manners, highly recommended
Author:
My Dr could not get my hormones balanced and i suffered with terrible hot flashes, depression which i never had before. I then went to see Dr mortada, i immediately felt listened to , he is very compassionate and knowledgable and his staff members are very kind also. He fixed all my symptoms and helped give me my life back. Thanks so much! I highly recommend him. When i call i get quick responses back . I like the online check in and am able to review what we discussed on the patient portal.
Author:
Office setting is warm and relaxing, staff are welcoming and friendly. Dr. Mortada is very thorough, knowlogeable and has excellent bedside manners Hands down one of the best doctors in town. Highly recommended !
Author:
Dr. Mortada seems to be a nice man, but I have no trust in him whatsoever. I had my tubes tied because he said I'd never be cancer free & had several rare situations w/i my cancer. Went to Mayo & found out I'd been cancer free for several years, including when I had my tubes tied. If I'd had the rare stuff he said, it would've been a 1st in the nation for my age. He was also keeping my levels the opposite of what they should've been. He delayed discussing my case w/ an oncologist multiple times.
Author:
Dr. Mortada spent a significant amount of time with me in order to work out what may be going on health-wise. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He asked questions about my personal life and seemed to truly care about me as a patient. As well, he worked me in because I would be leaving for a year and needed to see him again for a recheck. So glad I was referred to him by my family doctor and highly recommend!
Author:
Made me feel at ease, excellent bedside manners, very knowledgeable.
Author:
Wonderful doctor and first appointment went so well!
Author:
- He is booked fairly booked in advance but when I saw him, it all makes sense. He recognized the problem very early on, determined that my condition is due to two different endocrine disorder and performed a procedure that basically saved my life. I will always be in debt.