Dr. Rami Hachwi, MD

Dr. Rami Hachwi, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Rami Hachwi, MD is a neurology specialist in Westlake, OH. He graduated from University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in neurology.

29099 Health Campus Dr Ste 370

Westlake, OH 44145

Learn about Dr. Hachwi

See how frequently Dr. Hachwi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trigeminal Neuralgia
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Hachwi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Hachwi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hachwi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hachwi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hachwi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hachwi to family and friends

Dr. Hachwi's Performance

Dr Hachwi treated 3 of my family members. He was respectful, thorough and passionate. I believe he has a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr . Hachwi is an excellent physician . He treated me and my parents with a lot of respect and took his time to listen to our complains and went thoroughly explaining and reviewing our medical problem. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and families.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have seen Dr. Hachwi a number of times in the last two years. He has texted on his mobile during over half of my visits with him, including during nerve testing. He interrupts me constantly, doesn't seem to review the notes of any previous visits we've had prior to an appointment, and has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
NO RESPECT for patients / patients’ time by FAILING TO SHOW UP for first appointment and arriving 29 minutes LATE for the rescheduled appointment. (Waited 3 weeks for the first appointment, and additional 3 weeks for the rescheduled appointment. Glad it wasn’t urgent!) In no mood for his attempts...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is one of the worst doctors I have had in my entire life. His bedside manner is horrific. Every visit, he would not listen to what I was saying. It made me feel like I didn't matter because he would not know simple things about me like medication that he has prescribed! The entire appointment he...more
Are you Dr. Hachwi?