Dr. Rami Grossmann, MD

Dr. Rami Grossmann, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Rami Grossmann, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in New Hyde Park, NY. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Dr. Grossmann's Experience

See how Dr. Grossmann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grossmann

Dr. Grossmann accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Grossmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grossmann to family and friends
    2.5
    Dr. Grossmann's Performance
      FAIR
    in Elmont, NY |
    He is very knowledgeable and professional. My son's been seeing him for several years and we couldn't be happier.
    in Merrill, NY |
    Dr Grossmann has been treating our son for several years and I couldn't be more grateful that he has. He is straight forward and gets to the point. You want the truth and the best for your loved one then he's the guy. He cares for his patients and my son loves him. I would highly recommend him with out a doubt.
    I would recommend Dr Grossman. He is an excellent , experienced, Dr. He is to the point and you do not waste your time. He is conscious and throurogh about your child,s needs and monitors in regards to the medications. Trust is very important and as a parent I fully trust Dr Grossman with my child's care.
    Wantagh, NY |
    Initially I was not impressed with the waiting area when I walked in, however the fancy dressing doesn't always guarantee results. I was impressed with Dr Grossmans knowledge and holistic approach. He was very thorough in getting necessary tests done on site quickly and recommended diet restrictions which was not easy, but we got to the bottom of my sons migraines quickly. Once he eliminated certain foods he gained "clarity" after having a fuzzy feeling for months.
    in Queens Village, NY |
    My son saw Dr. Grossman from 1st grade to the end of 10th grade for ADHD. Dr. Grossman was very thorough and told us what our options were. What first impressed us with Dr. Grossman was the level of expertise he had and his direct way of explaining things to us. He put us at ease right away with his knowledge and confidence that my son would be well taken care of. Over the years, Dr. Grossman was always available to us to address any concerns we had. He truly cares about his patients.
    Elmont, NY |
    I found Dr Grossman to be direct and efficient. He didnt mince words about my daughter's condition. If you want someone to hold your hand he is not the doctor for you. But if you want a straight forward answer he is the Doctor for you. I appreciated his honesty and that he cut through all the b.s. For me he is a good Doctor who I would recommend.
    in Flushing, NY |
    I have met Dr. Grossman over 18 years ago, and he has seen both of my children as they were growing up. I hope he could still see my children who are now 21. He is serious about his work, He expects involvement, commitment, and compliance. I find him to be an excellent physician.
    in Baldwin, NY |
    This doctor and his staff are completely unprofessional. They are not responsive to patients and their needs. I took my son in for a head injury and Dr. Grossman ask to have done an MRI, and EEG and an Axxon test but we waited over 2 weeks and have yet to get any of the results of our tests back. If my son had any issues with his head injury God knows what would have happened by now. Certainly Dr. Grossman and his incompetent staff have no urgency in checking on their patient test or well being.
    Have you seen Dr. Rami Grossmann, MD?
    Are you Dr. Grossmann?

Dr. Grossmann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

Dr. Grossmann has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grossmann's Board Certifications

• Fever-Induced Seizure
    • Hydrocephalus
    • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Insomnia
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Myoclonus
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Nerve Sheath Tumors
    • Tension Headache
    • Tic Disorders
    • Torticollis
    • Tourette's Syndrome
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Tremor
    • Tuberous Sclerosis
    • Vertigo

Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University

Graduated in 1987

Long Island Jewish Medical Center

Dr. Grossmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grossmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology