Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Ramesh Kode, MD
Dr. Ramesh Kode, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Kode is affiliated with Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital and Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital.

Blue Ash

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Kode

Dr. Kode's Experience

Dr. Kode's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Chorioretinal Scars
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • Iridotomy
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Kode has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kode does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kode and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kode's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kode to family and friends
Dr. Kode's Performance
Loveland, OH |
My experience with Dr Kode with each of my eye surgeries was very positive. He instills a lot of confidence with his very detailed explanations of the procedures and his definitive answers to questions. I had occasion to ask questions of the staff as well, Mary [on eye drops] on two separate occasions and Heather [on lenses]. Both addressed my questions and provided the answers.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kode has always been extremely thorough, consistent, and delivered what he promised. I've run out of eyes to have surgery n, but otherwise I would always return, and recommend.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I would recommend Dr. Kode to everyone. He was very informative and explained everything.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Every contact I have had with Dr. Kode and the CEI staff has been positive. The cataract surgery they provided me could not have been performed more perfectly. Dr. Kode and his outstanding surgical team are absolutely tops in their field in my opinion and based on my experience. If you are planning to undergo cataract surgery, you cannot possibly make a better choice than CEI, Dr. Kode, and his top flight surgical team.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kode is always personable, and makes me as feel that I am a priority. He is patient and is always willing to answer my questions. It is my opinion that I have the best doctor at CEI. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kode.
in Hillsboro. OH |
Dr. Kode is very thorough and personable and caring. He makes sure he explains things and answers all your questions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
in Mason, OH |
Dr. Kode has been taking care of my eyes for over 10 years. His staff is friendly and thorough as is Dr. Kode himself. He answers questions in an understandable way.
Georgetown, OH |
Dr. Kode's kind and friendly manner helped me remain at ease during the examination. His precision and thoroughness were a clear demonstration of his knowledge, yet his explanation of his findings and recommendations was clear, patient and encouraging.
in Hillsboro, OH |
He is personable, listens well, and works with me to help find medication that is affordable.
in Wilmington, Ohio |
My vision changed when I was 7 years old and I starting wearing glasses. I started wearing contact lenses at the age of 13. My vision grew progressively worse and I developed cataracts. After visiting with Dr. Kode he recommended cataract removal and implanting toric IOL's. I was able to see 20/20 for the first time in my life, I had perfect vision. I am so grateful every day for my eyes, it has changed my quality of life. I recommended Dr. Kode to everyone I know and will continue to do so!
in Amelia, OH |
Dr. Kode was professional, friendly, courteous and I am very familiar with him because he has treated our entire family including my mother, mother-in-law, father-in-law, and wife. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing treatment.
in Batavia OH |
very professional, excellent reputation, instills confidence, looking forward to excellent results
in Cincinnati, OH |
Couldn't have a nicer well informed Dr. He did my cataract surgeries and was very pleased with everything about him, so much so I gave his name to my friend & she also felt the same way. I have given his name to anyone who has asked about cataract surgery. I trusted him with my vision and his recommendations on what type of implant to use.
in Florence, KY |
It is always fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Batavia, OH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kode to others. Dr. Kode, and his staff are very friendly and professional.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I thought Dr Kode was very professional and knowlegable.
in Cincinnati, OH |
He listened to me and made me feel very at ease because I was terrified because I only have one eye. He explained everything that he was going to do in words I understood.
Cincinnati, OH |
Was very professional but very warm and explained everything. Also asked if I had any questions before he left the room.
in Batavia, OH |
Dr. Kode explains everything very clearly and ensures that I understand the current state of my eyes.
in Hillsboro, OH |
Vision in both eye improved to beyond original eyesight.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I was in the office for a cataract evaluation. When Dr Kode came in, he examined my eyes and found that I do need cataract surgery. He explained what would be done and answered all questions that I had. Everything was very efficient. Dr Kode brought the surgery scheduler in, introduced us and she scheduled both surgeries and followup visits. My first surgery will be in 2 weeks. Based in my visit, I feel that I made the right choice in selecting Dr. Kode and would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Ramesh Kode, MD?
Are you Dr. Kode?