Dr. Raman Madan, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 55 reviews.
Author:
Very efficient and spot on
Author:
I brought my 17 month old to see Dr. Madan for a severe recurring diaper rash. He gave us a Rx and instructions. I followed them and within the first day my child had a reaction to the medication. That day happened to be a holiday. I called the office and Dr. Madan was the Dr on call. He did not even have the decency to speak to me on the phone but had the operator relay me a message to stop treatment and call on Monday (5 days later). I relayed to the operator that was unacceptable and that I needed to speak with him. He again refused my call. 1) The patient was an infant and he should have treated the issue more seriously 2) if you are not going to speak to patients, don't be on call. Completely unacceptable.
Author:
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Madan. I went to Dr. Madan to get a broken capillary removed from my face. He said he could remove the broken capillary with the IPL laser for $300 or do my entire face for $650. So I went ahead and did my entire face. Dr. Madan never told me of the side effect that could happen after the laser. My entire face swelled up with huge lumps everywhere. I was unrecognizable. I sent him pictures of my face and he said he never saw this side effect before. He immediately prescribed a steroid and Benadryl. My face was swollen and not recognizable for one week. I barely left my house. If I knew that this was a possible side effect I never would have lasered my entire face. I went for a follow up today and laser did not even remove and of my broken capillaries like he said it would. I asked for my money back or even part and he said no and was not nice about it. Now I’m out $650 and still have broken capillaries. Do not use him for anything cosmetic!
Author:
I have been in Dr. Madan’s office twice where upon arriving the whiteboard stated he was running 40 minutes late. I was 15 minutes early for my appointment to fill out any needed paperwork. In the waiting room patients were comparing the times of their appointments due to someone going up to the desk complaining about the importance of her time. The woman was told there was one patient before her, which was myself. In stunning disbelief the office bumped her before me. I will not be returning.
Author:
He is so nice and always smiling. He was very thorough with my skin exam and ended up finding an early skin cancer in between my toes. Scary because no one has ever looked there before. the whole family loves him!
Author:
he worked his magic and did not push anything at all. Wanted to make sure I looked natural so he did not try oversell me. So happy with how I look. I am recommending to all my friends.
Author:
Dr. Madan found a melanoma on me and did a large surgery on my back and I healed with almost no scar.
Author:
found a skin cancer that my last doctor had missed. forever thankful
Author:
he is very thorough and to the point and really appreciated the extra mile he went to work with my insurance
Author:
Will for sure be following up with him, went beyond to make me comfortable with my treatment process
Took his time assisting
Author:
He is the best dermatologist been too! Highly recommend
Author:
Dr. Madan is a great doctor
Author:
He takes his time with all his patients
He is the best !
Dr madan was amazing
Author:
Dr. madan is a great doctor
Had a pleasant
Good Service
Author:
Just amazing !!!!! His staff , Dr madan is so sweet.
Author:
Love the office and staff
Author:
Great experience i soon as i step in the door !
Author:
Was very pleased with my visit to this office today
Author:
Best dermatology service i have experience !
Author:
Beautiful office and staff!
Author:
oh what a sweetheart , loved everything about him and his nurses. very welcoming office.
Author:
great doctor, loved how he explained everything thoroughly.
Dr madan was wonderful
Author:
me gusto todo, desde el principio cuando entre. las mujeres erann muy amable igual como el doctor. me gusto como explico todo.
Author:
The staff was wonderful my appointment was for a different day they were able to fit me in the schedule !
Great experince
Author:
Great doctor took good care of all my concerns
Author:
Dr. Madan and his staff are wonderful
Author:
Dr.Madan was great with us !
Excellent doctor!!!!
Author:
Very happy with the experience.
such a great doctor !
Author:
Walked in and was greeted by the sweetest front desk person, was called in within 5 mins. The medicial asst. was very informative. Dr. Madan was helpful and calmed all my nerves, will for sure be refering my friends and family.
Author:
He was very nice, understanding, and helpful.
Author:
Dr. Madan is such a good doctor
Author:
He took his time to listen to all my concerns
Author:
He is such a excellent doctor
Author:
great doctor ,perfect staff!
Great doctor he is
good experience
Author:
Nice experience , answered all my questions.
Author:
great overall experience informative and kind gentle with handing my 7 yr. old son
Great experience . The staff was great. beautiful office
Author:
What a wonderful doctor he is !!!
very good