Dr. Ram Garg, MD

Dr. Ram Garg, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Ram Garg, MD is a neurology specialist in Taylor, MI and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Jln Medical College in 1970 and specializes in neurology.Read his story

14625 Telegraph Rd

• CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Garg

See how frequently Dr. Garg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cranial Trauma
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Optic Neuritis

Dr. Garg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Garg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Garg "Thank you so much for giving me this privilege to be your doctor. I want to thank my fellow physician also for having that faith and trust in me. I always wanted to be a doctor as I grew up and found out that this is the most noble profession and today I feel happy and content that I am a physician . I always go an extra mile to help my patients. I give enough time to my patients and I sit down and listen to them and never let them feel that I am in rush or busy , each patient is very special for me and my goal is to make them happy and satisfied and give them hope . I have been in practice for about 20 years and I have very good experience in my field and with the education and intense training I have been thorough,I feel very confident in treating my patients. "

This content was provided by Dr. Garg "As a physician I have trained myself to become a good listener and today I can say that I listen very carefully to my patients and give them enough time to tell me their problem and their concerns so I can evaluate them and give them a good treatment plan.

I encourage them to read about their medications so they are aware of their condition .

I value my patients input and that helps me to attend their individual needs

I am always open for a clear communication in a timely manner with their families because I know how concern they are about their loved ones.

I have a very well trained staff to help my patient and the philosophy of my work practice is put the patient needs first so they are happy and satisfied .

Please call me if you have any question or concern and I will always make my self available to talk to you.

I really want to thank you for giving me the privilege to help you ."

• Neurology

Dr. Garg does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Jln Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • St Francis Hospital of Evanston
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • St Francis Hospital of Evanston
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Medical University of South Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Garg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garg has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Garg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garg to family and friends

Dr. Garg's Performance

Dr. Garg Says:

We have recently moved to a new location and have a brand new office with a wonderful and very courteous staff who is always eager to help you.

My skills and knowledge is 100% devoted for well being of my patients and my continuous effort is to improve my practice.

My focus is to listen to my patients and find the best options for them . I always try to go an

Not sure what the Bio of the Dr is about he is in and out in 5 min. 2 does NOT go over things with you he has been reported to the Depth of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs for "Seizure safety" for d/c patients seizure medication (or other) that has been been prescribed long term. He does not want...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Garg is compassionate, thorough and probably the nicest Doctor I have dealt with. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Garg dose not listen to his patience I was a patient and told him many times there was a problem with my MS. I finally went to a different Doctor I have major problems and that I wasn't being treated correctly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr. Garg is always a pleasant one. He is always friendly and precise. He makes it easy to come in and get my M.S. treatment every month
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
i want to ty for being such a caring dr and taking care of me you are amazing
Are you Dr. Garg?