Dr. Ram Garg, MD

Dr. Ram Garg, MD

Neurology | Male | 68 years old

71 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

As a physician I have trained myself to become a good listener and today I can say that I listen very carefully to my patients and give them enough time to tell me their problem and their concerns so I can evaluate them and give them a good treatment plan. I encourage them to read about their medications so they are aware of their condition . I value my patients input and that helps me to attend their individual needs I am always open for a clear communication in a timely manner with their families because I know how concern they are about their loved ones. I have a very well trained staff to help my patient and the philosophy of my work practice is put the patient needs first so they are happy and satisfied . Please call me if you have any question or concern and I will always make my self available to talk to you. I really want to thank you for giving me the privilege to help you .Read more

Personal Bio

Thank you so much for giving me this privilege to be your doctor. I want to thank my fellow physician...Read more

Dr. Garg's Experience

See how Dr. Garg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garg

Dr. Garg accepts 38 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garg to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Garg Says:

We have recently moved to a new location and have a brand new office with a wonderful and very courteous staff who is always eager to help you.

My skills and knowledge is 100% devoted for well being of my patients and my continuous effort is to improve my practice.

My focus is to listen to my patients and find the best

...

Dr. Garg's Performance
Taylor, MI |
Dr Garg dose not listen to his patience I was a patient and told him many times there was a problem with my MS. I finally went to a different Doctor I have major problems and that I wasn't being treated correctly.
Trenton, MI |
Poor Poor communication Poor diagnosis Unneeded testing Did not review proper assessment
in dundee, MI |
My experience with Dr. Garg is always a pleasant one. He is always friendly and precise. He makes it easy to come in and get my M.S. treatment every month
in carleton,mi |
i want to ty for being such a caring dr and taking care of me you are amazing
in Brownstown MI |
i have had a fantastic experience with Dr. GarG since I met him in the hospital in spring of 2014.
in Monroe MI |
I like him and he is a great doctor, understanding , caring
in Carlton MI |
He listen to me and understands me what I am going through and he extremely caring any kind.
HE IS AN EXCELLENT NEUROLOGIST AND I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS SERVICES.STEE
in Dearborn heights MI |
He asked a lot of questions he very nice and helpful would see him again
in Taylor, Michigan |
He is very rude and unprofessional. He has a beautiful office and staff. His ego is beyond control. I cannot understand his language. Oh its the language called a hole. Dr. Garbage should be his name. Terrible smell in his office. Like someone just got done in the bathrooms. Wow I can't believe people keep showing up here . Quack doctor
Taylor, MI |
After trying to dispute my payments I made with cash, keeping up with every visit, his staff told me I owed $280 more dollars. Their records of cash, medicines, and prior history of myself were terrible. Appears nice but is an inadequate, poorly ran doctor's office.
Have you seen Dr. Ram Garg, MD?
Are you Dr. Garg?

Dr. Garg says...

Thank you so much for giving me this privilege to be your doctor.

I want to thank my fellow physician also for having that faith and trust in me.

I always wanted to be a doctor as I grew up and found out  that this is the most noble profession and today I feel happy and content that I am a physician . I always go an extra mile to help my patients.

I give enough time to my patients and I sit down and listen to them and never let them feel that I am in rush or busy , each patient is very special for me and my goal is to make them happy and satisfied and give them hope .

I have been in practice for about 20 years and I have very good experience in my field and with the education and intense training I have been thorough,I feel very confident in treating my patients.

Dr. Garg's Care Philosophy

I value my patients input and that helps me to attend their individual needs

I really want to thank you for giving me the privilege to help you .

Dr. Garg says...

My focus is to listen to my patients and find the best options for them . I always try to go an extra mile to accomplish the best healthcare I can give them, which I am trained for.

Please call us anytime if you have any concerns and questions we would like to resolve it and do the best for you.

We are accepting new patient and help you in setting up the appointment with the hospital testing like MRI and CT SCAN and PHYSICAL THERAPY.

We look forward seeing you and give you the best service .

I really want to thank my patient having trust and faith in me and I will do my best to provide you the best healthcare.

I accept all the health insurances including Medicaid .

I have payment plan available to help my patients.

Dr. Garg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Completed in 1988

Medical University of South Carolina

Completed in 1991

• Hindi

Dr. Garg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology