Dr. Ralph Reynolds, MD

Dr. Ralph Reynolds, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Ralph Reynolds, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Loveland, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University of Alabama At Birmingham in 1999 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, facial plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.Read his story

3520 E 15th St Ste 102

Loveland, CO 80538

Learn about Dr. Reynolds

See how frequently Dr. Reynolds performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Maxillary Hypoplasia

Dr. Reynolds's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Reynolds' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Reynolds "Dr. Ralph Reynolds is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and is licensed to practice Dentistry and Medicine in the State of Colorado. In 1995 he graduated Suma Cum Laude from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He then attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham for a six-year combined Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency and Medical School. Dr. Reynolds was trained in full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, including complex facial reconstructive surgeries. Dr. Reynolds is considered a "dual-degreed" Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon, having both a dental and medical degree. Dr. Reynolds also served in the US Navy as a Division Officer and attained Surface Warfare Officer qualification after he earned his Bachelors degree in Biology from Penn State University. He has been practicing and living in Colorado with his family since 2001. He is married and has five children. In 2011, Dr. Reynolds built and opened his new office in Loveland, Colorado which provides state-of-the-art dental and medical technology and sterility to our patients. In 2014, Dr. Reynolds purchased a new satellite office in Greeley, Colorado and offers patients the same compassionate and exceptional dental, medical, and surgical care as our Loveland Office. Dr. Reynolds surrounds himself with highly qualified, professional and caring staff, which facilitates providing high-quality care to our patients. Dr. Reynolds has over 20 years of experience in Oral Surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Reynolds "Dr. Reynolds believes in exceptional, comprehensive care and working with his patients through every step of their procedure, simple or complex, at our office. It is his mission to provide state of the art Dental, Medical, and Surgical care in a compassionate manner to his patients."

6  Practice Areas

• Skin Aging
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Underbite
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Pennsylvania State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University of Alabama-Birmingham (UAB)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Reynolds has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reynolds does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reynolds and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reynolds' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reynolds to family and friends

Dr. Reynolds' Performance

I will start off by saying I have never met Dr. Reynolds person so I can’t directly comment on him! I canceled my appointment after waiting 37 min past my scheduled appointment. They billed me $50 immediately for their wasting my time. I wrote requesting immediate refund. Had to call due to no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Started w/ Dr. Reynolds associate who I preferred. Wasn't given the option nor was I told Dr. Reynolds would be finishing my treatment plan until seconds before placing me under anesthesia. If I had known I wouldn't have proceeded. He didn't read my chart and wasn't prepared for my allergies to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would not recommend this Dr. to anybody period. After several procedures and tens of thousands of dollars I have numerous issues corrected by another doctor. Dr. Reynolds is only concerned about money. I only wish I had done more research on him prior to getting all my work done by him. BEWARE!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Do not trust his office staff. They are inept and unprofessional. You need to write down and keep track of every conversation you have with them. He is lower cost than others - there is a reason. You get what you pay for.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
An excellent experience with Dr. Reynolds and his friendly staff. So pleased to have a surgeon of his caliber in our area.
Are you Dr. Reynolds?