Dr. Ralph Page, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Male

Ralph T Page MD 1026 Florida Ave S Rockledge, FL 32955 Get Directions
Dr. Ralph Page, MD

Dr. Ralph Page, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Rockledge, FL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Page is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge, Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne, Cape Canaveral Hospital and Viera Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Page's Experience

See how Dr. Page's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Page

Dr. Page accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Page has admitting privileges.

Dr. Page's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Page to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Page's Performance
Cocoa Beach, Fl |
Would recommend to others, listens to patients concerns
in Merritt Island, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Page for 15 years and it upsets me to see these negative comments. I guess each person has different expectations of a doctor but my experience has been one of tremendous respect for him. Yes, sometimes his office seems crowded but that is because he takes time to hear and talk to his patients. I have never felt hurried. I hesitate to move closer to family as I age because I would not be able to find another doctor that cares so much.
in Sanford, FL |
My dad's been a patient for 20 years. Recently he had several health problems, was in hospital for a few days. One week After he got out he was acting strange and his health was declining again. He refused to go to hospital. He only wanted to see Dr Page. They told us to call ambulance. We did, twice. The ambulance could not take him as he refused. Let me remind you, my father is not in his right mind. Called Dr Page for 2 days at least 8 times and was told they would call us back. No one ever
in Merritt Island, FL |
This is the worst doctors office I ever been to.The head nurse is so unfriendly and mean with a nasty attitude.The office is packed make sure to pack a lunch you will be there all day.I was afraid to leave my car unattended in the parking lot the patients looked really shady.The staff is horrible and not friendly at all would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone.
in Warsaw, NY |
My name is Jason Montello I was a 9/11 1st responder. I wasn't trusting my current doctors and decided to have a consultation with Ralph. He was kind, explained my issues and he showed that he cared. I highly recommend Ralph.
in Merritt Island, FL |
Dr. Page was the doctor assigned to my father while he was a patient at Island Health & Rehab in Merritt Island, FL. I had concerns about my father's medications since he increased them over two fold. He rarely gave my father a physical and did not investigate an incident wherein my father was injured by a CNA. He avoided me when I requested to speak with him. He overdosed my father, and I had to call an ambulance to take him to hospital. He gives out lots of pain meds to his patients. Horrible!
in Rockledge Florida |
This was the dirtiest most and sanitary doctors office I've ever been in the doctor is goofy and very unprofessional
Dr. Page's staff are all Gothic and are highly unprofessional and downright mean to patients and their families. During my last 3 appointments, I have had late morning appointments and was not seen by the doctor until late in the day. The staff called many patients ahead of me with later appointments! I complained and was told to leave after they theology me my service dog had to leave. This practice is a SHAM!! Dr. Page is nice but he supports his abusive staff. Awful practice!!
Have you seen Dr. Ralph Page, MD?
Are you Dr. Page?

Compare Dr. Page

Dr. Page's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Page has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Page's Board Certifications

Dr. Page does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Page and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia

Graduated in 1979

Brooklyn Hospital Center
    Long Island Jewish Med Center

• Italian

Dr. Page does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Page and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Page does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Page and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.