Dr. Ralph Morales, DO

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Ralph Morales, DO
Dr. Ralph Morales, DO is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Brunswick, GA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Morales is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick.

Dr. Morales' Experience

See how Dr. Morales' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Morales

Dr. Morales accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Morales is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Morales has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morales' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morales to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Morales' Performance
St Simons Island, GA |
I've been going to the other orthopedic group for over 3 years and was told by many friends to switch. I am so glad I did. Yes, the wait was a little long, but only because they do a better job than other ortho groups. Dr. Morales and his staff were extremely knowledgeable and caring. I had a far better knee exam than I have ever had before and everything was explained to me. The other group's knee doctor barely examined me and wrote off my pain. Dr. Morales was so much more thorough.
in Brunswick, GA |
Dr. Morales performed Rotator Cuff surgery on me in 2014. His expertise is beyond reproach in this field. In his first consultation, he explored options to pursue and try prior to having to go through surgery. Every aspect of his role in my well being was very professional and thought through with my being able to get back as much range as possible in my left shoulder and arm. I have full range with hardly any pain. He is a compassionate doctor and only wants the best for his patients.
in Brunswick, GA |
Dr. Morales has treated me for injuries involving both shoulders on separate occasions. The treatment involved surgeries to repair the torn rotator cuff in each shoulder. In my left shoulder, the damage was a little more extensive and also involved the successful repair of a torn tendon. Today, I am pain free and enjoy full range and motion in both of my shoulders. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Morales to anyone with orthopedic issues. He is a credit to his profession.
in Brunswick, GA |
Dr Morales did wonderful job with my torn meniscus and arthritic knee. Thank you Dr Morales I have been pain free for two years, physical therapist were awesome also. Very satisfied only wish I had done it sooner.
in Jesup, GA |
This was the 1st time I had seen Dr. Morales, only because I could get into his office faster than I could my regular ortho doctor. I really like how he explained what was going on and what to expect. I was given a cortisone shot and anti-inflammatory meds. Advised to come back in 2 weeks for follow up. He was very pleasant and seem to care that I my knee was hurting and told me he could make it feel better but any issues before my apt, to call the office.
in St Simons Island, GA |
Have been to him several times. Wait time terrible. His solution for shoulder pain was always steroid shot. Doesn't listen at all! Terrible bedside manner. Rude, rushed and curt. Waiting room like a cattle stall. So many clients packed in complaining. Best thing he did was refer me to physical therapy. The therapist there knew twice as much as Morales did and actually listened and advised things that would help me.
in Odum, GA |
Not sure where to begin. Horrible experience and still limping 4 months after meniscus surgery. That place is all about money production. If you want to wait hours, deal with rude staff and limp then Morales is your man! Felt like I had a number stamped on my forehead! I saw him about 10 minutes total. What a jerk! His last words to me were hang in there over his shoulder as he trotted out of the room. Yeah, you got my money and I got a bum knee! Guess I will hang in there! Not much choice!
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
I HAVE WORKED with Dr. Morales on almost 100 Shoulder cases and he is THE most Meticulous and diligent surgeon I have ever seen. He is Painstakingly SLOW BUT I would take that trade off every time versus a Surgeon who is trying to get done and move on to the next surgery. Pick your poison. I'll take his attention to detail any day over saving time!
in St Simons |
He is a very rude doctor. Acts as if he is better than the patients. Much rather wait and use other group than endure him again
in Saint Simons Island, GA |
Dr. Morales performed arthroscopic surgery for a medial meniscus tear in my knee. Five days post-op and I'm doing well. That being said, his punctuality is horrible. Apparently his time is much more important than other's. My 3 office visits have accumulated 4 hrs, 50 minutes of wait time and surgery was delayed for 2 hrs. Bedside manner-minimal at best, short & curt, avoiding and minimal time for answering questions. Other patients AND STAFF also indicated severe lack of timeliness.
Have you seen Dr. Ralph Morales, DO?
Are you Dr. Morales?

Compare Dr. Morales

Dr. Morales' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Morales has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Morales' Board Certifications

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Graduated in 1980

• Other Education
    Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Completed in 1983

Dr. Morales does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morales and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine