Dr. Ralph Boyd, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Ralph Boyd, MD
Dr. Ralph Boyd, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Glendale, CA. He is 85 years old and has been practicing for 58 years. Dr. Boyd is affiliated with Glendale Adventist Medical Center.

Dr. Boyd's Experience

See how Dr. Boyd's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boyd

Dr. Boyd accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Boyd is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Boyd has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boyd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boyd to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Boyd's Performance
    in Glendale, CA |
    Boyd was my MD till 18, as well as my parents. After inviting a male intern to my 2nd Pap smear and telling me a pimple was herpes I left him. When my mom broke her arm he said her insurance wouldn't cover the surgery, Wrong! When she continued to see him about severe abdominal pain for 3 years, he prescribed narcotics, told her it was stress and gurd, Wrong! After the autopsy we discovered her undiagnosed Cancer! She smoked for 50 years. I regret not suing & losing dad under him too. Cancer.
    in Glendale, CA |
    Dr. Boyd seemed like a very clueless man! He was very slow and it just didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. I ended up having an upper respiratory infection so when I asked him if there was anything I could do, he told me to keep blowing my nose. I knew this would likely be the answer since I was pregnant, but the next day I got a call from my pharmacy letting me know there was an antibiotic for me to pick up. He never prescribed me anything so this was all very weird!
    Have you seen Dr. Ralph Boyd, MD?
    Are you Dr. Boyd?

Dr. Boyd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Boyd does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Boyd and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Loma Linda University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1959

Dr. Boyd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boyd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Boyd does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Boyd and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.