Dr. Rakesh Ranjan, MD

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan, MD

Psychiatry | Male

CHAREK HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER 12395 McCracken Rd Ste A, Cleveland, OH 44125 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ranjan specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Cleveland, OH. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Ranjan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ranjan's Experience

See how Dr. Ranjan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ranjan

Dr. Ranjan accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ranjan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Ranjan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ranjan to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ranjan
Dr. Ranjan's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (109)
in Cleveland, OH |
I changed doctors,only because my previous one was an hour away. I thought he was more convenient with being only 10 min from my job. I was wrong. The bare minimum wait with an appointment is 45 min, and only if you are private pay and only if yoy complain. He makes every excuse for it, but it never changes. I felt like a guinea pig with all the meds he kept changing me to, although I was already on a prescription that worked very well.
in Willoughby Hills, OH |
Thank u Charak and Dr. Ranjan
in Cleveland, OH |
I have been a loner. I was scared to be around people and social gatherings used to make me feel nervous. After the treatment and counseling at Charak; I have gained self confidence and life has got much better. At Charak- they have all the mental health facilities a patient needs. The staff is so welcoming and warm.
in Cleveland, OH |
Thank u Dr. Ranjan for all the help provided. My life has got better, I m now lookin forward to my future.
in Cleveland, OH |
Thank you everyone at Charak.
in Cleveland, OH |
I have found a family in the PHP program and just love Dr. Ranjan and all the other staff.
in Cleveland, OH |
Thank you Dr. Ranjan. Cannot forget the staff at Charak.
in Cleveland, OH |
My experience with Charak has been a good journey through life.
in Cleveland, OH |
My experience with Charak has been wonderful. I t has changed my life for better. It has brought positivity and helped me see things differently.
in Garfield Heights, OH |
Charak has taught me trust people and be social.
in Cleveland, OH |
I have been with Charak for a long time and it has brought many changes in my life. I have learned that the images in mind are patterns of thinking. It has brought positive changes; which have got my life better.
in Bedford Heights, OH |
Charak has helped me get my life better. I have found friends in my my PHP group. I have positivity in life after i have started coming to Charak.
in Cleveland, OH |
Thank you Dr. Ranjan for all the good experiences with Charak and staff members. I totally adore them.
in Cleveland Heights, OH |
I have been a patient here a very long time and I completely would recommend Charak to anybody who needs help. charak has given me a reason to love my life and face the struggles with a smile on my face.
in Cleveland, OH |
Totally love love; love Dr. Ranjan and the staff at Charak. Thank you all.
in Cleveland, OH |
I have been able to manage my anger and have been compliant with my medications. I am thankful to Charak for making my life better.
in Cleveland, OH |
My life has changed for better after I got my treatment from Dr. Ranjan and other providers in Charak.
in Strongsville, OH |
My life was a total disaster when my music album crashed. I had lost all interest in life, I was about to commit a suicide, when my parents brought me to Charak. Dr. Ranjan brought stability in my life and brought me to light from darkness.
in Cleveland, OH |
After coming to Charak I see drastic changes in my life, which are best for me. Everyone in Charak has been very helpful with my recovery.
in Parma, OH |
Dr. Ranjan is a wonderful man. I wouldn't be what I am without him. He diagnosed me with my illness, he explained me my medical condition very nicely and why I need to take my medications. I completely trust his decision.
in Cleveland, OH |
I love the PHP program in Charak. It has helped me socialize and come over my fears. I was a complete introvert; but Charak taught me to socialize and build healthy relationships.
in Parma, OH |
God Bless Dr. Ranjan. Keep up the good work.
in Cleveland, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ranjan since last 15 years. He has helped build confidence in what I do. My life has got much better. I was completely broken when I lost my parents. Thanks to my auntie who brought me here and got me help.
in Cleveland, OH |
I've known Dr. Ranjan for over 25 years. I trust his judgement and find him very knowledgeable. He has the ability to find the right treatment that would help them. I find myself in a better state of mind than before. He has held me through the hard times during hospitalizations and he has understood me since a very long time.
in Maple Heights, OH |
Dr. Ranjan has helped me work with my issues and get my life back on track. I feel much better before I met him. I have a new perspective in life and I have whole new vision of life. PHP has given me a family of people who support me and love me unconditionally. No one ever judges you, and they try to cheer you up, when you are feeling low.
in Cleveland, OH |
I misunderstood Dr. Ranjan initially because I couldn't understand what he meant. I wasn't sure about my mental condition, and he explained it to me nice and good. My life has changed for better and healthier. My mental health has improved and is much better than before.
in Cleveland, OH |
I needed to lose weight and asked for a prescription for a weight loss medication but he insisted that I learn to manage my food/diet and control my appetite the natural way instead of medicating me. I think this was the best thing for me because I have other health problems and I need to eat according to a special diet to satisfy the requirements for my illness and this is exactly what is necessary to be on track and/or to keep up with my special diet.
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Ranjan saved my life by giving the right directions in treatment. I am very thankful to my family to bring to Dr. Ranjan. I have become stronger and better than before.
in Cleveland, OH |
I would like to thank Dr. Ranjan for all he has done for me. Coming to Charak has changed my life for better.
in Bedford Heights, OH |
Keep up to the good work you are doing.
in Euclid, OH |
Dr. Ranjan and his staff has been a great help, since the day I started coming to Charak. My life has got better and I am more confident than before. Working with him has been a life changing event for me. It's not only the medication that is working for me, but I have found a family with my PHP group.
in Garfield Heights, OH |
I have been very grateful to Dr. Ranjan for helping me out with my life.
in Garfield Heights, OH |
thank you everybody at the Charak Center.
in Garfield Heights, OH |
My life was completely on the wrong track with my heroine addiction until I met Dr. Ranjan. After meeting Dr. Ranjan I feel confident, and was able to give a breath of relief to my parents. My parents went from thinking me to be a complete failure to help me able to build a great life. Thanks to Dr. Ranjan for talking to my parents. After I was on the Suboxone program, I have been able to finish my graduation; and the case manager helped me with all the information I need.
in Garfield Heights, OH |
love love love the everyone in the office . very slow on certain days due to lack of staff .
in Cleveland, OH |
I chose Dr. Ranjan for my daughter's care because he is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He is also very thorough and I feel very comfortable having him direct her care. I have witnessed first hand how many patients he has helped and his unfailing commitment to his patients.I am extremely pleased and confident in this physician's decisions regarding my family members. I would encourage anyone who is seeking help for themselves or their family members, to make an appointment.
in Cleveland, OH |
This place is a really good example of how to serve the community in the best possible way. Thank you Dr. Ranjan and all the staff.
in Garfield Heights, OH |
Dr. Ranjan has a very good line of counselors, nurse practitioners, case managers and all other staff members. He also treats in addiction and the facility makes them feel proud to come out clean and live a normal life.
in Cleveland, OH |
I was very much afraid that my insurance would be a problem, but thank God Dr. Ranjan takes Molena insurance. Oh! Boy, I am so glad! I was so nervous when I met him the first time. I was scared that being totally honest with him may make him think badly of me. But I was honest and he was so kind praise the Lord. He was so understanding and didn't even make me feel like a loser. I did have to wait a while to see him, but it was worth it. I am on medication right now which is helping so good.
in Garfield Hts, OH |
When I came to Dr. Ranjan, I found a listening ear. He helped get over my anxiety with the best medications and the best set of counselors.
in Garfield Hts, OH |
I was passing by Charak and looked up online. When I walked into the place, I felt like this is the place I want to be at.
in Mentor, OH |
My appointment was at 10:45. An hour and a half later the doctor had left and we were told there was a person there that would be able to prescribe medications if need be. By 1:00 I had not been seen and was told that if I needed medication, I would have to come back. I had to switch my day off for nothing. Every other patient was waiting for hours as well and many left during the time I was there. No respect or professionalism!!!!
in Mentor, OH |
I came here over the span of 9 months and was being treated for bipolar, anxiety, and OCD in conjunction with sleep issues. I tried several combinations of medications to no avail and gave up on getting help completely. One year later, I am just now coming back to find a different doctor and try again. This impacted my entire life and was a horrible experience. The doctor is rude, short, and makes diagnostic and prescription judgement calls in under 2-3 minutes. The office staff is uncivilized.
Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Ranjan, MD?
Are you Dr. Ranjan?

Compare Dr. Ranjan

Cleveland, OH 44125

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Ranjan's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Rajendra Medical College

Graduated in 1985

Akron Gen Med Center

Dr. Ranjan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Ranjan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ranjan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ranjan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ranjan

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ranjan's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness