Dr. Rakesh Patel, MD

Dr. Rakesh Patel, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Patel specializes in Family Medicine and practices in La Porte, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Patel? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

16 – 30 minutes (17)
in Baytown, TX |
one on one visits
in La Porte, TX |
Dr. Patel has been our family doctor for 20+ years. I like the way he makes us feel like we are important to him by taking time to talk with us and answer questions. He never rushes us. His PA and his office staff are friendly and helpful, too. Dr. Patel has helped my husband through some serious health issues. And even during a time we did not have medical insurance, his office was willing to work with us. I highly recommend him.
La Porte, TX |
Dr. Patel, his PA & staff have provided excellent care to me and my family for years. We are fortunate to have them in our community.
in LaPorte, TX |
I had back surgery and after I got back home I had a bad urinary infection. When I called my "back surgeon", his office denied any responsibility and did not help me at all. I called Dr. Patel and told him the problems and he immediately prescribed a medicine that helped the pain pretty quick and then cured the problem in a few days. Dr. Patel has always listened to me when I have questions and never acts like he is too busy to listen.
Cypress, TX |
Never call back with the lab results
La Porte, TX |
I called to schedule a new patient appointment. I was told they needed my medical information and insurance information which I provided and was told they would check with the doctor and call me back the same day or the following day. I never received a call.
in La Porte, TX |
Dr. Patel keeps up with his patients. He actually took the time to answer my questions and did not make me feel rushed. He keeps up with my medication better than I do. The office called to reschedule my appointment because I hadn't called and I needed to see him for a refill on my medications. He had the nurse call me in a prescription to lasts until my appointment and I did not even ask him to do that. The office staff was kind and helpful also. The doctor is also very easy to understand.
Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Patel does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston

Graduated in 1995

San Jacinto Methodist Hospital

Completed in 1998

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Patel does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.