Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Mangal
4724 Sweetwater Blvd Ste 105 Sugar Land, TX 77479

Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Sugar Land, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Tulane University Of Louisiana in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Mangal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mangal

3.9

Dr. Mangal?
Dr. Mangal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD
I would never recommend this dr to anyone. It was one of the worst decisions I ever made. His office staff does not get back to you in a timely manner nor do they get you in for your appt within 2+ hours of your appt time. Trying to get a follow up if you believe there are issues is non-existent. I feel worse for having had surgery with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
A doctor that is absolutely out of this world. I can see why people travel from all over to see Dr. Mangel. Great bedside manner, wonderful staff and team of nurses in every facility. Dr. Mangal is very knowledgeable about the endometriosis disease. He made my surgery seem like a breeze. Best care that you can find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
He’s an amazing, caring and loving doctor! Iv been with Dr. Mangal for 10 years and iv never doubted his ability! He is the reason I have my daughter. She was a 10% chance after having a failed ivf session! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
Dr. Mangal is one of the most honest, compassionate and humble doctors on the face of the Earth and he is hands down the best doctor for treating endometriosis. I have been seeing him for close to 3 years. My only regret is I wish he practiced independently, or at least not at the Women's Hospital of Texas, which is one of the worst hospitals in Texas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
Dr. Mangal is God send doctor !!! He is awesome...awesome doc. Very patient, comfort you and very very knowledgeable!!! I have never meat doc like him in my life!! before my first appt he called me day before .. explain me what will be done on my first appt ! Before surgery he called again talk to me for an hour explain me what he will be doing ! He comfort me and my family! I had laparoscopy done and will have another surgery ! Great doctor and his staff !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
His degree of thoroughness & compassion you won't find elsewhere. I feel so lucky to half found him and his team. Nurse Rita is amazing too. If there were more hours in the day, I am almost certain they would use even those to care for their patients. Hang in there. You won't regret seeing this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
I suffer from a rare condition called thoracic endometriosis, and without hormonal therapy my lung collapses with my period. After ending up in the ER with a chest tube, I had TWO different doctors of mine personally call Dr. Mangal's office to request he see me. No reply. After numerous calls someone scheduled me, but 10 minutes later called to cancel me stating he needed to review my file but would call me. NEVER DID. He has no business calling himself an endo specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
The best doctor to go to for endometriosis! I cannot say enough good things about dr. Mangal! I have since moved out of houston and because of his excellent care, surgery skills, knowledge of the disease, and time he takes to understand his patients concerns, I will travel back to Texas because I know with him I will get honest answers and the best care on my individual needs. He is truly a blessing in my eyes and because of him I have my life back, and can actually begin fertility treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
Doctor Mangal helped me a year ago with my endometriosis. I've never been more impressed with a doctor before. He called me on a Sunday to go over my medical records, and got me in for my first appointment the following day (Monday). He spent over 5 hours with a small group us (and our significant others) making sure we truly understood what all endometriosis is, how its caused, and different treatment options available. Now a year later my husband and I are expecting our first child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?
Dr. Mangal is the absolute BEST if you are suffering from Endometriosis. I have stage IV Endo and have lived with this miserable disease for 20 years. After going through countless doctors who claimed to know how to treat this disease, my husband found Dr. Mangal. Dr. Mangal is the gold standard when it comes all aspects of endometriosis. Yes, you may have longer waiting time, however, you will NOT find a better endo specialist ANYWHERE! He is compassionate, thorough and intelligent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rakesh Mangal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mangal?

As one of the few physicians in America to have completed fellowship training in both advanced reproductive laparoscopic surgery and reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI), Dr. Rakesh Mangal is a medical and surgical specialist for endometr...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1984
Millsaps College

• Hindi

Dr. Mangal accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Mangal treats your condition or procedure

• Laparoscopic Salpingectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sperm Abnormalities
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vulvectomy

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mangal treats patients.

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)