Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD

Internal MedicineFemale

Dr. Nambudripad

OC Integrative Medicine, Fullerton, CA

1440 N Harbor Blvd Ste 105 Fullerton, CA 92835

Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Fullerton, CA. She is affiliated with medical facilities Placentia - Linda Hospital and St. Jude Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nambudripad to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Specialists in your area

Review Highlight

"I have been a patient of Dr. R. Nambudripad since 9/2019 and plan to continue seeing her indefinitely. I had been treating for Hashimoto's at UCLA and..."

- Maria B.See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Nambudripad treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Nambudripad's conditions and procedures:

• Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Goiter
  • Hashimoto's Disease
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis

Dr. Nambudripad accepts

Dr. Nambudripad accepts the following insurance:

Advantage-CA PPO
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Nambudripad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nambudripad

Dr. Nambudripad?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (86)
  • Listened & answered questions (86)
  • Explained conditions well (85)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Long wait times (2)
What a refreshing and innovative approach to medicine! I am so happy with Dr. Nambudripad! She is kind and compassionate and truly wants to help you achieve optimal health. With her wisdom and expertise in traditional medicine as well as her wealth of knowledge and experience in functional medicine, she combines the two into one unique practice. I came to her earlier this year with a chronic skin condition that became more and more severe, affecting my sleep and ability to function during the day. It was so bad she prescribed antibiotics to give me some relief, but she did not stop there, as I have experienced with most doctors and dermatologists. She was on a quest to get to the root of the problem. It was not a quick or easy fix, but I followed her suggestions and began to feel better. My skin is finally clear, my cholesterol and blood sugar levels have improved, and as a bonus I lost 25 lbs! Thank you, Dr. Raj!
Carol M. – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I was finally able to find out the root cause of my health problem, thanks to Dr Raj! I am being treated for my gut/immune system issues. Dr Raj is knowledgeable, genuinely wants to help and is friendly! I can't recommend her highly enough!
Frida – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. N is what I've been looking for in a doctor. Educated in traditional Western medicine as an Internal Medicine M.D, she has also enhanced her care by pursuing additional training in functional medicine. She has successfully recommended alternatives to pharmaceuticals with supplements and the results have been impressive! My labs reflect her expertise as my numbers are going in the right direction! I've reduced pounds as well. Additionally, it is such a breath of fresh air to have a doctor recognize me and know my name. I highly recommend Dr. Nambudripad!
Jeanne Back – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree is an incredibly caring, attentive, and knowledgeable doctor. I know that no matter what health issue or concern I have, she will always listen and do the best to help me as soon as possible. I highly appreciate her expertise, trustworthiness, and genuine care for her patients.
Julia O. – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Rajsree for all our medical needs. She is very pleasant,thorough and very knowledgeable, we both have made healthier choices thanks to Dr. Ragshrees recommendations and information provided. Our hormonal imbalances are now in balance. The office staff is great!
Tina and Russell – Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I love Dr. Rajsree’s brilliant office. The location is beautiful and convenient with lots of free parking. Her welcoming clean environment is full of excellent resources from the minute you enter. I found a brochure for a water purification pitcher in her lobby and now I’ve been using it for several years! Plus all the healthy nutrients she stocks are high quality and effective. Dr. Rajsree’s gentle thoughtful manner is top notch. She really takes extra time to listen and really cares about my concerns and problems. She followed through with my treatments and I felt better just from her thorough investigation of my symptoms and analysis of my test results. Highly recommended.
Julia Ringgold – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree is an amazing doctor. I love her approach of healing naturally through food and supplements before turning to medications and quick fixes. I wish all doctors would take this approach! She is a great listener and patiently answers all my questions. I love how she keeps digging and working to get to the root of the problem. She also has so much information on her Facebook and YouTube page.
Nyra Wadkins – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad. I have some complicated GI issues, and she has been working with me the last few months. She is very empathetic and eager to help. She is also very dedicated to her work. I was shocked by her continual and immediate responsiveness to my many messages, even on a holiday! While I'm still on the healing journey, I am very confident in her care and would unreservedly recommend her others (in fact, I have recommended her to my family members). Matt
Matt D – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Extremely irresponsible and unprofessional doctor! After spending over $2,000 in the first consultation and products she recommended from HER store I called her office because one of the products was giving me a reaction and I wanted to confirm if it was normal. Her secretary said the Dr Nambudripad would only talk to me about the product reaction if i made an appointment and paid the follow up visit fee and the first available appointment was in 5 days. I explained i just needed to ask her a quick question and it would take 5-10min over the phone and that I didn't mind paying for the follow up visit and in fact I already had a follow up visit scheduled but I definitely did not want to wait 5 days to talk to the doctor about a product that she told me to take and was giving me a weird reaction. I explained that was a very surprising and irresponsible answer from Dr Nambudripad. The secretary had the nerve to tell me that if i was having side effects I should go to the nearest ER!!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Stephanie C – Nov 12, 2020
The treatment I recommended at your single visit...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I am so grateful to have found Dr. Rajsree two years ago. She has been so diligent in helping me with my digestion problems and other issues as well. I feel very comfortable talking with her. She is kind and understanding and I appreciate having such a reliable doctor. Yes, I would recommend her to family and friends.
Jonny – Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
One thing that stood out that makes her different from other doctors I’ve had is that she took her time to hear my concerns on our first meeting. She addressed them and came up with a treatment plan that I felt comfortable with. Her attitude and personality made me feel welcomed and that was important in allowing me to trust her with my health. My dad is also seeing her and just as happy with her Dr. Rajsree’s treatment and knowledge of alternative medicine. Thank you Doctor!
Amanda Gomez – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I am so grateful that Dr. N lives in my hometown of Fullerton. As a patient, I take my health very seriously and always try to keep my body and mind in top shape. I like to treat my health with a natural approach whenever possible and only rely on medication when absolutely necessary. Sadly, most doctors over prescribe patients and never get to the true cause of most health issues. This past winter I was dealing with horrible insomnia and anxiety that were very mysterious. Every doctor wanted to prescribe medication and not look for the root cause. Dr. N is a great detective and will keep working with you until she finds the culprit. Sometimes it’s not a quick road but it’s definitely worth it once you’re on the other side. I’m grateful for her effort and look forward to her great care. *I’m also a Kaiser patient that pays out of pocket. I love that this option was available because I was not getting the same standard of care with my HMO.
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. R. Nambudripad since 9/2019 and plan to continue seeing her indefinitely. I had been treating for Hashimoto's at UCLA and decided to change because I was told I was stressed and depressed and should see a therapist. I felt chronically fatigued, my whole body was in pain and I just knew something was not right. I simply refused to accept that I was depressed so I made an appointment with Dr. N. During my first visit she was very thorough with each and every symptom both physically and mentally. She ordered blood work and I was amazed to find my results. I learned I was: deficient in vitamins, had insulin resistance, fatty liver, pre-diabetic. I started supplements along with diet and exercise. She also started working on treating my SIBO and hormone balance. All my lab work is now within range plus I have lowered my thyroid antibodies! I look and feel so much better without pain, feel more energy, better mood and I lost weight. Dr. N is a true blessing!
Maria B. – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I found Dr Rajsree after my endless search for a knowledgeable functional medicine doctor who won't immediately prescribe antibiotics and anti-acid medications after spending 4min with the patient. At my first visit, I found Dr Rajsree very attentive and thorough and she actually sat down with me and spent time to figure out my long lived GI issues that I had been dealing with for the past several years without any relief, despite of many useless doctor's visits. Not only, she was able to finally nail down and treat my stubborn SIBO, she was able to help both my son and my father, both of whom couldn't find relieve with their PCP. I highly recommend to take a look at Dr Rajsree's videos to learn more about her philosophy and her treatment approach; especially if you are suffering from GI related chronic conditions and not getting help from your doctors. As an extra bonus, she is very pretty too!:)
Nakisa Nowroozi, PhD – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
If you are ready to see health improvements then you need to see Dr. Nambudripad. She is compassionate, caring, knowledgable and extremely thorough. Glad to know she’s in my team of healthcare professionals. Thank you, Dr. Nambudripad for taking care of me!
Gaby S – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree is very caring and straightforward. She has a great bedside manner that makes one feel comfortable.
Karri L. – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad is amazing. Her approach to total health including Rx coupled closely with natural path approaches makes the conversations with her seamless and transparent. I moved here from out of state and am so lucky that I found her. She is so kind, caring and comprehensive. I look forward to continuing my health care journey with her.
Philip – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr Nambudripad is a comprehensive physician. She listens to her patients, is looking at auto-immune diseases at a multi-organ level and works to improve patient's quality of life. I appreciate her knowledge and expertise. Thank you for working to find the root cause of my issues!
Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad is a very kind and responsive doctor. She takes the time to listen to any of your concerns and will always try to resolve them. My husband and I both use her as our primary doctor and are very satisfied with the care that she gives us.
Amy Q – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr Rajsree is very thorough. Communication and care are excellent. She has that balance between medical knowledge and holistic care that I value and appreciate from a doctor - the science of medicine and the importance of good nutrition and natural supplements for good gut health. Wish there were more like her!
WendyB – May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nambudripad?

Dr. Rajsree's aim is to fully understand and get to know you as a unique individual. After carefully reviewing your diet, exercise, stressors, and exposures,...Read more

Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad is a caring and compassionate physician, who is board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Integrative/Holistic medicine.  ...Read more

• Age Management Medicine
Less...

University California Irvine Medical Center
2009
Northwestern University/McGraw Medical Center
American Academy For Anti-Aging Medicine (A4m)
American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine