Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD
Dr. Rajsree is a caring and compassionate physician, board-certified in both internal medicine and integrative/holistic medicine. She is passionate about helping others look and feel their best through healthy lifestyle changes, customized nutritional supplementation, and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. Her practice is unique in the personalized attention she devotes to each and every patient. She graduated at the top of her class from the Northeastern Ohio Medical University in 2006 and a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. She subsequently completed a prestigious residency in internal medicine at Northwestern University in Chicago. She has had additional training in the fields of conventional gastroenterology at UC Irvine, and functional gastroenterology through the Institute for Functional Medicine. She has also studied endocrinology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. She is a diplomate of the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine (ABIHM) and is trained through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.Dr. Rajsree enjoys trying new healthy recipes and sharing new ideas with patients. She also enjoys pilates, traveling, and spending time with her husband, Dr. Roy, and son.

OC Integrative Medicine

1440 N Harbor Blvd Ste 105

Fullerton, CA 92835

Learn about Dr. Nambudripad

Dr. Rajsree's aim is to fully understand and get to know you as a unique individual. After carefully reviewing your diet, exercise, stressors, and exposures, she will suggest tests to figure out the root cause of your symptoms. She focuses on preventative care by explaining ways to improve your diet and exercise routine, tailored specifically to your symptoms and diagnoses. After reviewing your labwork, she also works on ways to reduce inflammation in your body as well as optimize your vitamin and hormone levels. Dr. Rajsree looks for natural options to help you first before resorting to prescription medications. The goal is to KEEP you healthy and strong so you can enjoy an active and fulfilling life and feel vibrant, young and energetic!

Dr. Nambudripad's Experience

Dr. Nambudripad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Allergy
  • Endocrinology
  • Gastroenterology
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Fatigue
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Skin Aging

• Allergy Testing
  • Pap Smear

No malpractice history found for California.

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Northwestern University/McGraw Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University California Irvine Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • American Academy For Anti-Aging Medicine (A4m)
    Other Education | Completed
  • American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Nambudripad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nambudripad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nambudripad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nambudripad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nambudripad to family and friends
Dr. Nambudripad's Performance
in Glendale |
I have been a patient with Dr Rajsree for almost 8 months now and I feel so much better. Based on some well recommended tests Dr Rajsree helped me feel more energetic , sleep better and balance my hormones through life style changes and good supplements. The visit cost is very reasonable as well. I will definitely continue seeing dr Rajsree
in Concord, NC |
My experience so far has been great. Dr. Rajsree is a a very patient and kind doctor who is looking out for the patients best interest (hard to come by now a days). Since seeing Dr. Rajsree I have seen a great improvement in my over all well- being. One does have to make life style changes but they are for one's benefit.
La Mirada, CA |
Dr. Rajsree is very caring and always listens and answer my questions thoroughly. She is the first physician to give me a pap smear that was gentle and practically pain free. I guess the OB-GYN's have been doing it all wrong. My hormone levels are now in balance with no hot flashes or dryness. I highly recommend and trust Dr. Rajsree with my woman health care and overall physical well being.
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Rajsree is very compassionate, caring, patient, and really cares about helping you become the best you. She reviews the documentation about your health issues prior to your visit and is prepared to listen to you. She never rushes you during your appointment. Dr. Rajsree is great with teens and young adults and knows how to communicate with them to help empower them to take charge of their own health. She is very knowledgeable, especially with autoimmune issues. Office staff is very friendly!
Brea, CA |
Overall I've been very pleased. She is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She is the first doctor I've had who follows up with me. I went in for a sinus condition and she called me a few days later just to see how I was doing
La Habra, CA |
She doesn't take any insurance. They give you a bill and you have to submit to your insurance. Didn't go to this doctor because of this.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Care when I needed it. I am seeing Dr.Rajsree Nambudripad for the last 6 months to lower my Glucose and cholesterol points. I was welcomed by friendly staff and the staff was really helpful. The wait is usually less than 15 minutes. Dr.Rajsree was very nice and extremely helpful in listening to my problems and always provides suggestions and lifestyle changes which are extremely easy and adoptable right away. I highly recommend Dr. Rajsree for any issues you may have.
in Fullerton, CA |
I had been looking for medical advise other than a prescription to add to my pile of already prescribed drugs and a friend recommended Dr. Rajsree. Dr. Rajsree reviewed my medications and diet, then ran tests that determined deficiency in vitamins and minerals. Over the past months I've been able to reduce my medications and I feel much better. The change in diet and B Complex shots have helped my overall health and I've even lost a few pounds. And I sleep better, too!
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
I went to Dr. Nambudripad for hormone therapy and ended up changing my whole life style for the better. Dr. Nambudripad doesn't just look at hormones she looks at you as a person. She is very compassionate, detailed and knowledgeable. I felt confident being in her very capable hands. And, I haven't slept better! Off my sleeping aids, not an easy task in menopause. She helped me change my lifestyle not just prescribing hormones. Thank you Dr Nambudripad for your excellent care!
in Fullerton, Ca |
A friend recommended Dr. Nambudripad because I had not been doing well with the HRT that my prior doctor was prescribing. She listened carefully and right after my blood tests results came back she had a plan for me. I was having a lot of problems sleeping , hardly had any energy, and overall was not feeling well at all. In just four days I started sleeping better and 10 days later my energy was almost to what it was before, my overall body pain went away! I am so happy!
Moreno Valley, CA |
Dr. R has a warm personality and is easy to talk to. She is attentive, thoughtful, and her medical knowledge is extensive and up-to-date. She is able to use all of that to create a tailor-made plan of action to fit my needs. She takes time before the visit to familiarize herself with my chart and does a great job following up with things we had discussed on previous visits. Overall, she really cares. She takes her time and never makes me feel rushed. I highly recommend her.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am extremely grateful to have found Dr. Rajsree! I came to her after my previous doctor couldn’t explain my sudden weight gain, acne, and major fatigue. After two visits with Dr. Rajsree, I found out that I have PCOS. She gave me all of the information and tools that I need to heal my PCOS naturally and balance my hormones. She is so knowledgeable, informative, and kind. She genuinely cares about me and answers any questions I have. I have improved greatly and I can't thank her enough!
Tustin, CA |
I LOVE Dr. Nambudripad! She always takes the time to listen to my health concerns. I am a breast cancer survivor and she is one of the only doctors I trust with my health.
in Anaheim, CA |
She takes the time to go over all your health problems, doesn't miss anything, and is able to answer all your questions, i always feel pleased with my visit
in San Diego, CA |
The Nambudripad family has changed our lives. My son had febrile seizures and I have had major anxiety ever since we had experienced the traumatic episodes. Dr. Rajsree and Dr. Roy were incredibly acommodating and showed genuine care. I was touched by their words of encouragement, was treated with care, given hope again and have noticed a positive healthy difference with my son! They truly care about his healing. No more seizures. I am optimistic for our family's future. Thank you both so much!
in Buena Park, CA |
I never feel rushed when I visit Dr. Nambudripad. She always actively listens to my concerns, discusses with me options and then we work out a plan best for my health. I feel great.! !!!
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Both Dr. Nambudripad and her husband are hands down the best doctors I have had. They are genuinely compassionate about getting to the root cause of your health problems. I recommend their practice to many people that I know. They have helped my health and well-being tremendously!
in Seaside, CA |
Dr. Nambudripad best and caring
in Seaside, CA |
Dr. Nambudripad is one of the finest physicians
in San Juan Capistrano, CA |
My experiance with Dr Nambudripad has been very positive. I first came to her practice very out of balance. Ive had a hystorectomy and i was very tired, had hot flashes,rapid weight gain and overall was a bit depressed.. After bloodwork and a couple of visits im feeling quite well and am very optomistic ..
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Her "bedside manner" is second to none. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, dedicated and thorough. What is extraordinary is that she and her husband, Dr. Roy, treat and cure, or at least mitigate, many medical conditions and allergies that are normally considered incurable. I have spoken to many patients in the past who had traveled great distances to see her, because their previous doctors were unable to help them.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Nambudripad is one of the finest physicians I have ever had care for me. She not only has a charming, welcoming manner, but her extensive knowledge of health and well being is a big plus in being a patient of hers. She has you do your homework in pre office visit paperwork, but I was very pleased to see that she referred to my health questionnaire often on my first visit with her. She did Her homework too. She offered many reasonable solutions to my quest for good health. Excellent & caring.
in Palm Springs, CA |
I was treated with respect and truly felt cared for. Both doctors were interested in doing what they could to help me with my situation. Still stay in contact!
in Moreno Valley, CA |
I was recommended to Dr. Rajsree a few years ago by a family friend. I was having some health issues and had gone to a variety of doctors abroad and here in the US and no one was able to figure out what the issue was. Through a detailed exam, tests, and because of her expertise Dr. Rajsree has helped me get completely healthy. I am so grateful to her and the staff at OCIM for what they have done for my health.
in SLC Utah |
As a nurse and a patient I find Dr. Rajsree very knowledgeable and caring. She listens to her patient 's concerns and teaches with clear and simple language. She takes her time to get to know a person so she can give the best care needed and as is easy to contact for any needed information. I highly recommend Dr. Rajsree. I give her and her friendly staff 5 stars!!
in San Diego, CA |
My son was diagnosed with food and environmental allergies when he was a baby. He has been a patient of Dr. Nambudripad?s NAET for the past 2 years. The doctors at NAET clinic at Buena Vista have proven to be very effective ,caring, and thoughtful. We live in San Diego and we drive one and a half hour one way to get the treatment. Believe me, its worth the drive. I can?t thank them enough!
in Cerritos, CA |
Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad (Dr Raj) is an excellent, caring, knowledgable doctor. I find her to be thorough in checking thru my health history and my current health status. Dr Raj suggested supplements that improved my well-being. In additon she is a great communicator in person as well as by email between appointments. I highly recommend Dr Raj for your health care needs.
in Wilmette, IL |
Dr. Nambudripad was amazing. She was extremely thorough in her examination process and took her time to listen to my health concerns and address my symptoms. She made herself available through phone contact or via email if I needed to speak with her at anytime regarding questions I may have. She is kind, caring and truly seeks to help find the solutions to ailments one is experiencing. She has been a wonderful doctor for me.
in Lake Forest, CA |
She is very knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. I always learn something from her on each visit. She makes you feel very comfortable and listens to your concerns. I highly recommend her.
in Portland, OR |
I really enjoyed seeing Dr. Rajsree. I appreciated that she spent so much time with me and that she looked at me as a whole person. She was very professional and kindhearted and truly cared. She helped me to find more natural solutions for my health issues. I definitely recommend seeing Dr. Rajsree!
in San Juan Capistrano Ca, |
Dr Nambudripad truly cares about you. I have never been treated so well at any doctors office. Besides being up to date with Anti Aging, Hormones , Food allergies She's a amazing doctor. My whole family sees her now. And her office staff is so professional.
Have you seen Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Are you Dr. Nambudripad?