Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD

Internal Medicine •  Female

Dr. Nambudripad

OC Integrative Medicine, Fullerton, CA

1440 N Harbor Blvd Ste 105 Fullerton, CA 92835

Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Fullerton, CA. She is affiliated with medical facilities Placentia - Linda Hospital and St. Jude Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nambudripad to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Doctors in your area

See similar Internal Medicine Doctors in Fullerton

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Nambudripad accepts

Dr. Nambudripad accepts the following insurance:

Advantage-CA PPO
UCSHIP-CA PPO
Anthem Blue Cross
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Nambudripad treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Nambudripad's conditions and procedures:

• Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Goiter
  • Hashimoto's Disease
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Nambudripad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nambudripad

Dr. Nambudripad?
One thing that stood out that makes her different from other doctors I’ve had is that she took her time to hear my concerns on our first meeting. She addressed them and came up with a treatment plan that I felt comfortable with. Her attitude and personality made me feel welcomed and that was important in allowing me to trust her with my health. My dad is also seeing her and just as happy with her Dr. Rajsree’s treatment and knowledge of alternative medicine. Thank you Doctor!
Amanda Gomez – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I am so grateful that Dr. N lives in my hometown of Fullerton. As a patient, I take my health very seriously and always try to keep my body and mind in top shape. I like to treat my health with a natural approach whenever possible and only rely on medication when absolutely necessary. Sadly, most doctors over prescribe patients and never get to the true cause of most health issues. This past winter I was dealing with horrible insomnia and anxiety that were very mysterious. Every doctor wanted to prescribe medication and not look for the root cause. Dr. N is a great detective and will keep working with you until she finds the culprit. Sometimes it’s not a quick road but it’s definitely worth it once you’re on the other side. I’m grateful for her effort and look forward to her great care. *I’m also a Kaiser patient that pays out of pocket. I love that this option was available because I was not getting the same standard of care with my HMO.
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. R. Nambudripad since 9/2019 and plan to continue seeing her indefinitely. I had been treating for Hashimoto's at UCLA and decided to change because I was told I was stressed and depressed and should see a therapist. I felt chronically fatigued, my whole body was in pain and I just knew something was not right. I simply refused to accept that I was depressed so I made an appointment with Dr. N. During my first visit she was very thorough with each and every symptom both physically and mentally. She ordered blood work and I was amazed to find my results. I learned I was: deficient in vitamins, had insulin resistance, fatty liver, pre-diabetic. I started supplements along with diet and exercise. She also started working on treating my SIBO and hormone balance. All my lab work is now within range plus I have lowered my thyroid antibodies! I look and feel so much better without pain, feel more energy, better mood and I lost weight. Dr. N is a true blessing!
Maria B. – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I found Dr Rajsree after my endless search for a knowledgeable functional medicine doctor who won't immediately prescribe antibiotics and anti-acid medications after spending 4min with the patient. At my first visit, I found Dr Rajsree very attentive and thorough and she actually sat down with me and spent time to figure out my long lived GI issues that I had been dealing with for the past several years without any relief, despite of many useless doctor's visits. Not only, she was able to finally nail down and treat my stubborn SIBO, she was able to help both my son and my father, both of whom couldn't find relieve with their PCP. I highly recommend to take a look at Dr Rajsree's videos to learn more about her philosophy and her treatment approach; especially if you are suffering from GI related chronic conditions and not getting help from your doctors. As an extra bonus, she is very pretty too!:)
Nakisa Nowroozi, PhD – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
If you are ready to see health improvements then you need to see Dr. Nambudripad. She is compassionate, caring, knowledgable and extremely thorough. Glad to know she’s in my team of healthcare professionals. Thank you, Dr. Nambudripad for taking care of me!
Gaby S – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree is very caring and straightforward. She has a great bedside manner that makes one feel comfortable.
Karri L. – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad is amazing. Her approach to total health including Rx coupled closely with natural path approaches makes the conversations with her seamless and transparent. I moved here from out of state and am so lucky that I found her. She is so kind, caring and comprehensive. I look forward to continuing my health care journey with her.
Philip – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr Nambudripad is a comprehensive physician. She listens to her patients, is looking at auto-immune diseases at a multi-organ level and works to improve patient's quality of life. I appreciate her knowledge and expertise. Thank you for working to find the root cause of my issues!
Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad is a very kind and responsive doctor. She takes the time to listen to any of your concerns and will always try to resolve them. My husband and I both use her as our primary doctor and are very satisfied with the care that she gives us.
Amy Q – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr Rajsree is very thorough. Communication and care are excellent. She has that balance between medical knowledge and holistic care that I value and appreciate from a doctor - the science of medicine and the importance of good nutrition and natural supplements for good gut health. Wish there were more like her!
WendyB – May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad is simply the best! A kind, caring, and compassionate practitioner with an expert and creative approach to diagnosing and treating conditions. Dr. Nambudripad addressed health issues that no other physician could resolve. My health and life have improved, thank you!
May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Straightforward and kind. She didn't do any unnecessary supplements/testing. She DID do everything that was needed in order to diagnose the problem, cure it, adjust protocol when needed throughout the healing process, and help me adjust back to being symptom free.
Brittany – May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I had an awful experience with Dr. R. Nambudripad due to her terrible anger and untruthful employee. I asked her employee for an appointment as soon as possible to refill a prescription that had run out . I was not mean or rude. When I went to the appointment, Dr. R. Nambudripad met me in the lobby to tell me that she would no longer work with me due to my tone with her employee. She accused me of saying things I had never said. She wouldn't allow me to speak and spent nearly 10 minutes berating me in front of her staff in her waiting room. It was as though she wanted to verbally harm me as much as she could and never asked me if the things her employee said were true. I tried so hard to tell her that her employee was wrong, but Dr. R. Nambudripad never gave me the chance. This was devastating, as she is supposed to care about my health. This Dr. has a terrible temper. Any potential patient needs to know that she could unleash that temper on you without regard for your health
Monica Nguyen – May 15, 2020
All patients have to be seen in the office for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree is an absolutely kind and caring doctor who has been responsive and conscientious with my health issues. I love her ability to listen and quickly recommend a solution.
Sue Haendiges – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I LOVE working with Dr. Rajsree! I feel like I have found an angel, and a model doctor. I suffer from an autoimmune disease, and she really helped me figure out the best supplements, diet and sleep hacks to live without medication. She listens, follows up every three months, and sincerely wants to get to the root cause of my problems. And something I really appreciate is, that she is up to date on all the current research of functional medicine, and even has an extensive book recommendation list for her patients to get further empowered. Everyone should work with her!
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr Rajsree has helped me in so many ways .. I have Never felt this good in a long time ... she’s amazing !
Nishita nandi – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad has such profound understanding of human body, health, and harmony of life that ties our good health. Because of Dr. Rajsree’s vigorous training in medical profession and practices over time, her knowledge of our cell to cell communications, immunity, response of cell signal – and how all that impacts our good health, makes her well rounded doctor! Medicine is such a powerful field that Dr. Rajsree uses in a crafting way of curing you by understanding your health at your first visit. I am extremely fortunate of having Dr. Rajsree as my primary care provider to take care of my health. She diagnoses hidden problems of your body by running labs those are usually not available in other doctors’ offices. Therefore, if you are looking for your better health, Dr. Rajsree will provide her best knowledge to diagnose it and cure you by solving internal problems to enhance your good health in no time. My gratitude to Dr. Rajsree for her outstanding health care!
Priya Pritam, Fullerton, CA – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad is an excellent doctor! I am so grateful that she helped my 16 year old daughter. My daughter was suffering from severe abdominal pain for 3 months. Her Pediatric Gastro Dr. couldn't find the problem even after running many extensive tests. After 1 visit Dr. "N" was able to help my daughter. Dr. "N"was very knowledgeable & explained my daughter's condition. It was called SIBO. Dr. "N" helped create an action plan to get my daughter back to school and feeling better. I love her!
Angela in Downey, CA – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Do you want a smart, caring, problem solving doctor who will listen to your concerns and work on a solution, one who will answer an email and call you back when you have a question then become a patient of Dr Nambudripad. I've been a patient for a couple of years and have been surprised that she takes the time to answer questions. It's not easy to find a doctor that will give you that level of respect and care. I'm glad I found her. Thank you Dr Nambudripad!
Seal Beach, CA – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad is amazing. Very thorough and really knows her stuff. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a primary doctor who wants to get on top of their health.
Dean Gaynor in ANAHEIM, CA – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nambudripad?

Dr. Rajsree's aim is to fully understand and get to know you as a unique individual. After carefully reviewing your diet, exercise, stressors, and exposures, she will suggest tests to figure out the root cause of your symptoms. She focuses on prevent...Read more

• Age Management Medicine
Less...

University California Irvine Medical Center
2009
Northwestern University/McGraw Medical Center
American Academy For Anti-Aging Medicine (A4m)
American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine

More Information

• Does Dr. Nambudripad communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nambudripad communicates via email

• Does Dr. Nambudripad offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nambudripad offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Nambudripad offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nambudripad offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Nambudripad have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nambudripad has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Nambudripad offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nambudripad offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Nambudripad offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nambudripad offers evening visits