Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD

Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Fullerton, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med in 2006 and specializes in internal medicine, gastroenterology, and more.Read her story

1440 N Harbor Blvd Ste 105

Fullerton, CA 92835

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Nambudripad treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Nambudripad's conditions and procedures:

• Abnormal Menstruation
  • Acne
  • Allergy Testing
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Diarrhea
  • Dysmenorrhea
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Fatigue
  • Female Infertility
  • Food Allergy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Goiter
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Liver Function Test
  • Male Hypogonadism
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Vaginal Candidiasis
  • Vaginal Dryness
  • Wellness Examination
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Rajsree's aim is to fully understand and get to know you as a unique individual. After carefully reviewing your diet, exercise, stressors, and exposures, she will suggest tests to figure out the root cause of your symptoms. She focuses on prevent...

• Age Management Medicine
  • Allergy
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

University California Irvine Medical Center
2009
Northwestern University/McGraw Medical Center
2006
Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
American Academy For Anti-Aging Medicine (A4m)
American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine
2009
2006

Dr. Nambudripad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nambudripad

Dr. Nambudripad?
Dr. Nambudripad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD
Dr. Nambudripad is an excellent doctor! I am so grateful that she helped my 16 year old daughter. My daughter was suffering from severe abdominal pain for 3 months. Her Pediatric Gastro Dr. couldn't find the problem even after running many extensive tests. After 1 visit Dr. "N" was able to help my daughter. Dr. "N"was very knowledgeable & explained my daughter's condition. It was called SIBO. Dr. "N" helped create an action plan to get my daughter back to school and feeling better. I love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Do you want a smart, caring, problem solving doctor who will listen to your concerns and work on a solution, one who will answer an email and call you back when you have a question then become a patient of Dr Nambudripad. I've been a patient for a couple of years and have been surprised that she takes the time to answer questions. It's not easy to find a doctor that will give you that level of respect and care. I'm glad I found her. Thank you Dr Nambudripad!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad is amazing. Very thorough and really knows her stuff. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a primary doctor who wants to get on top of their health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Rajsree. She has helped me when no other doctors could. She truly cares. She discovered that I'd developed a sensitivity to oxalates due to a harmful gut problem, and she found this to be connected to my Candida issues. In addition, she figured out that the gut problem had caused a severe hormonal imbalance. Before Dr. Rajsree, all of this was an unexplained illness that was breaking me apart, and she is helping me to put the pieces back together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree has been very helpful to our family. She uses detail testing and functional integrative approach to treatment. As a patient, this gives me best of both world. She is knowledgeable about nutrition and explores natural ways to healing rather than just prescribing medications. She spends time listening and explaining everything. I also took my husband and son for her consultations. We are so happy to find her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I have been privileged to be a patient of Dr. Nambrudipad for at least 5 years. She is so kind and loving in her approach, and is so well versed in her areas of expertise. I would be happy to recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I value Dr. Namburdripad's intelligent, energetic & compassionate approach to patient care. Her recommendations & guidance are based on scientific, sound judegement balanced by an attentive ear to my feedback as her patient. I am completely grateful for the undeniable improvements that I have gained following Dr. Namburdripad's protocols & look forward continued progress!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad is an intelligent, talented, caring, and open minded doctor. She does take time to get to know you and to listen. She has an emphasis on preventive care and for existing health issues, she will opt for natural solutions that work rather than resorting first to prescriptions. She's a breath of fresh air and is someone I trust. Her assistant Jennifer is also talented, friendly, and organized. Appointments are easy to schedule
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
WOMEN if you are struggling to find Hormonal Balance, you need to consult 8with Dr. Nambudripad, fondly known as Dr. Rajsree by her patients. We are all unique individuals and need to be approached by our various Hormonal issues as such. Dr. Rajsree has exceptional knowledge in Bio Identical Hormones which will bring back BALANCE to your body and restore what you so crave, to feel like a woman again. Women are complex, STOP your search, your hormonal irritations are real and can be resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
My family Loves Dr. Nambudripad. We all have an assigned MD, assigned to us by our insurance carrier. But, my husband and I don’t mind paying out of pocket to get great results from a Dr. who cares! Dr. Nambudripad really listens and cares. She has helped answer questions that other Dr’s didn’t want to take the time to answer. She is very throughl with her examinations and stops to listen. Thank you for caring for your patients. We truly are blessed to have found a wonderful Dr. like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr Rajsree is knowledgeable overall and helped me w/ my son with determining that he was being overmedicated by another dr. I appreciated that she found that. She found a lot of food allergies in which she referred me to Dr Roy who did an excellent job in treating them. However, she missed multiple diagnoses that I was diagnosed with shortly after seeing her, such as premature ovarian failure, positive antithyroglobulin antibodies, a failed ACTH stim test, rectocele, cystocele and untreated Lyme
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
My experience with dr. Rasjree has been amazing.......I came to her practice in very difficult standing with my health......I'm so thankful for dr. Rasjree and dr. Roy.......my issues have been focused on the area of menopause/and allergy.......I had been experiencing/severe breathing issues........many of my issues are being resolved......Dr. Rasjree I would recommend to anyone seeking natural solutions.......I hold her in the highest reguards.....her kindness has been immeasurable. C. Arnal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree is a very special doctor. Combining her medical degree with holistic medicine is a great combination. She is compassionate, understanding and a great listener. I have read books she has suggested and increased my own knowledge about how my body works. She explains everything and follows up to see how you are feeling. I feel better and I am not taking any prescription medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I am 33 years old and after some horrible dental work was prescribed anti depressants and anxiety medication. Never had I suffered from depression or anxiety. I did not like the way the medication made me feel and therefore went to OC Integrative Medicine. Dr. Nambudripad through blood work discovered I had several allergies in addition to low hormone levels. I followed her recomendations, and was able to tamper off both the anxiety and anti-depression medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad and her staff are very knowledgeable and SO kind. I’ve struggled with psoriasis for years, and in our first session Dr. Nambudripad was able to provide me with more knowledge and more tools than any other doctor I have visited for my skin previously. She recommended certain vitamins based off my lab results & within a month I had started to see my skin clear. I definitely recommend Dr. N to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Nambudripad has been excellent. Im feeling much better after only my second visit. She is very knowledgeable in many different areas and very polite and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree did a great job helping me improve my Hashimoto's disease with diet and natural supplements. After 3 months on her suggested program, my energy improved and I easily lost 10 pounds. She is very caring and actively listens to my concerns and is always willing to try new things to help. She also usually spends about 45 minutes with me and I never feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Rajsree. She is very caring, explains what is going on and what she is trying to do to make you better in a way that is completely accessible. The office is run by Jennifer who is also very helpful and responsive. I could not be more pleased. This doctor is amazing! I can't say enough good things about this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
I have been a patient with Dr Rajsree for almost 8 months now and I feel so much better. Based on some well recommended tests Dr Rajsree helped me feel more energetic , sleep better and balance my hormones through life style changes and good supplements. The visit cost is very reasonable as well. I will definitely continue seeing dr Rajsree
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajsree Nambudripad, MD?
Dr. Rajsree is very caring and always listens and answer my questions thoroughly. She is the first physician to give me a pap smear that was gentle and practically pain free. I guess the OB-GYN's have been doing it all wrong. My hormone levels are now in balance with no hot flashes or dryness. I highly recommend and trust Dr. Rajsree with my woman health care and overall physical well being.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nambudripad?

OC Integrative Medicine, Fullerton, CA

• Sat: 8:30am - 12:00pm

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield of California

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nambudripad treats patients.