Dr. Rajnikant Patel, MD

Dr. Rajnikant Patel, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Ocala Family Care PA 3299 SW 34th St Unit 100B Ocala, FL 34474 Get Directions

Dr Rajnikant B. Patel is a professional who is dedicated in providing the best health care in Ocala, FL.

Dr. Rajnikant Patel, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with West Marion Community Hospital, Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
I arrived at 2pm for my appt. I finally saw the Dr. at 3:35pm. A 1 1/2 hr wait is an exceedingly long wait, especially for a first time patient like myself. Not a good first impression at all. Dr. Patel spent sufficient time with me (approx 20 min) and answered my questions. The nurse was attentive, courteous and efficient. The admin staff was pleasant and I was greeted within minutes of arriving, however they were snacking/socializing in sight of waiting room. Professional image?
in Ocala, Fl |
My wife and I have been Dr. Patel's patients for 10 years. He and his staff have always been professional and genuinely caring about our health.
in Ocklawaha,FL |
Dr. Patel is an outstanding physician. He is extremely knowledgable and takes time to make sure you understand his diagnosis and treatment. My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Patel. I am certain that Dr. Patel has saved my husband's life at least five times during the time we have been his patients. Dr. Patel's office has a very pleasant atmosphere. Michelle is so caring and professional. Nikki always relays my questions or concerns promptly. Jamie is a fantastic ARNP.
in Ocklawaha, FL |
Dr. Patel is the most competent, caring and kind physician I have ever known. He follows up on patient care diligently; returns calls as promised; and takes a personal interest in each individual patient. When calling the office, I know that I can trust Dr. Patel's staff to respond in a professional manner when answering questions and relaying any concerns that I might have to Dr. Patel. I highly recommend Dr. Patel and his team of Jamie, Michelle and Nikki.
in Ocala, FL |
I am a new patient , 1st. day , meet and greet .Dr. Patel is one of the most impressional doctors I have ever met . He is a wonderful listener , and makes you feel very comfortable . I truly believe he will be a doctor who will listen to me as well as treat me . I have complete confidence in him. As for his staff , Nikki and Michelle , { the 2 , I met } make you feel like family . i couldn't ask for a better team .
Ocala, FL |
friendly environment, multilingual, easy to get appointment (same day and quick), listen to your concerns , experienced, satisfactory treatment.
in Floral City, FL |
I was assigned Dr Patel when I was admitted to the hospital for Gallbladder problems. I found Dr Patel to be very insightful, friendly and courteous. He is ability to diagnosis issues promptly is very good. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a general doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
BEWARE! After much "Prodding"my Wife and I convinced our daughter who hasn't been sick in over 2 years that she needs to become established with a Dr. In the area while home from school. She found Dr. Patel thru the internet. She listed on paperwork and told nurse she was allergic to sulpha based medicines, after talking to our daughter he felt it necessary to write a script for Bactrim which is based on Sulpha. Her reaction to medicine ended with her in the ER. Thanks Doc for the great care,Dad
Have you seen Dr. Rajnikant Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • High Cholesterol

All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage