Dr. Rajiv Rangrass, MD

Dr. Rajiv Rangrass, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Borgess Women's Health 671 Allegan St Ste A, Plainwell, MI 49080 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

A diverse team of physicians, certified nurse midwives and other professionals work closely to provide you with caring, comprehensive health care services. Together we combine the latest technology with personal care to create a patient and family-friendly environment.Read more

Dr. Rangrass' Experience

See how Dr. Rangrass' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rangrass

Dr. Rangrass accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rangrass has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rangrass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rangrass to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rangrass
Dr. Rangrass' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
Dr. Rangrass is the best doctor I ever had. When I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2011, he done what he could with my health and my pains. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions. After a long road of fighting my disease, with robotic surgeries I have my life back. I don't regret the decisions that were made. I ended up getting both ovaries, tubes and uterus removed over the years. So by 2016 I was put on a hormone patch. I am so thankful .
Grand Rapids, MI |
I am thankful for dr rangrass and the Plainwell women's health office. They know me by name and took very good care of me through both my pregnancies. I also love the location
Plainwell, MI |
I really like him, although when it comes to spending time with patients he is usually behind....I guess because he takes his time. Good and bad with that, as you usually have a wait.
Three Rivers, MI |
Dr. Rangrass was patient and understanding. He took excellent care of my physical self as well as my feelings and wishes about my care during and after procedures.
in Sturgis, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Rangrass after my doctor moved to another state. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He is very professional but took the time to answer my questions. He did not leave me until I was given a chance to discuss any and every concern I had. I did not like the thought of having surgery but knowing that I needed it I felt I was in the best hands and at the best facility.
in Kalamazoo, MI |
I am new to Kalamazoo and recently had my first appointment with Dr. Rangrass. He is a fine, fine physician and I feel fortunate to have learned of him from a new acquaintance who highly recommended him. He gave me a thorough examination with deftness and gentleness. Beyond that, however, I was most impressed with the fact that he gave me his total attention. It was clear he was listening to me carefully and seemed completely focused on our conversation. Rare indeed for a physician.
in Plainwell, MI |
Shaw Dr. Seagrass for heavy irregular bleeding. He scheduled a Novasure ablation. Bleeding got so heavy that I landed in the hospital where Dr.R came in on off time to do the ablation early to stop the bleeding. Very caring doc - does what needs to be done! Great doc.
in Otsego, MI |
I've been a patient at Borgess Women's Health in Plainwell for several years. Due to numerous circumstances, I was at the office 1-2 times per monrth for a few years. Dr Rangrass and his team-Amy, Jen, & Kailey always took great care of me-physically and emotionally. In addition to the quality care, the Plainwell location is extremely convenient with easy access off 131.
in Saint Louis, MO |
Dr. Rangrass took the time to take a detailed history, counsel me on my options, and explain all of the risks and benefits of the surgery. He set reasonable expectations for my recovery. My consultation with him came at the recommendation of a friend, and it was a blessing that I could get such excellent care right here in Kalamazoo. Thank you for everything!
Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Rangrass, MD?
Are you Dr. Rangrass?

Compare Dr. Rangrass

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Plainwell, MI 49080

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.