Dr. Rajiv Rangrass, MD

Dr. Rajiv Rangrass, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Borgess Women's Health 671 Allegan St Ste A Plainwell, MI 49080 Get Directions

A diverse team of physicians, certified nurse midwives and other professionals work closely to provide you with caring, comprehensive health care services. Together we combine the latest technology with personal care to create a patient and family-friendly environment.

Dr. Rajiv Rangrass, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Plainwell, MI. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Rangrass is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center and Borgess-Pipp Hospital.

Dr. Rangrass' Experience

See how Dr. Rangrass' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rangrass

Dr. Rangrass accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rangrass has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rangrass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rangrass to family and friends
Dr. Rangrass' Performance
in Kalamazoo, MI |
I first met Rangrass 4 years ago. When he performed a a DNC on me. after that I began to visit Plainwell office where the staff is kindvery professional. Rangrass and the staff in Plainwell are very accesible and always willing to help and give the best care and experience. It was very beneficial to have this office so close to home since the hospital is away from home and my pregnancy was so difficult this time around. Rangrass and staff had made me felt so safe during and after my pregnancy.
in Kalamazoo, MI |
Portage, MI: I have been with Dr. Rangrass for 10 years now. he has been by far my favorite doctor of all time. He is friendly and thorough, and great in his explanations. He goes out of his way to remember details about your life (spouse, family, etc) and always asks how my husband is doing. i really enjoy this personal touch. he made himself available to perform the c-section for my 2nd baby, and was there for both my pregnancies. i would 100% recommend him to any one and have so.
in Allegan,Mi |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rangrass for about 20 years and would recommend him and the Borgess Womens Health offices in Plainwell to everyone. Dr. Rangrass (and the staff at BWH)have always gone above and beyond to ensure that I not only get the care and treatment needed but he also takes the time to sit and explain everything to me and make sure that I understand. Recently, Dr. Rangrass performed a procedure at Woodbridge Hills for me, and I was amazed at efficient and on schedule it went.
in Kalamazoo, MI |
Dr. Rangrass is the greatest doctor I have ever had. He performed a davinci assisted LAVH sapingectomy for Adenomyosis on me 4 days ago. The pain from the surgery is getting better. I had severe lower back pain for 5 years, now it's completely gone! It also hurt urinating for about 3 years, burning & stinging, and that is completely gone. Who knew that my uterus gave me this much pain. I can't stop smiling, I have cried out of joy, and I feel like a human again. You're truly the best, thank you!
in Plainwell, MI |
Dr. Rangrass is absolutely the best doctor I know of. He is very knowledgeable and dedicated. I have a procedure at Borgess womens health in Portage and received really great care from dr. Rangrass and his medical group. The facility was clean and the staff was friendly and professional.
in Sturgis, MI |
Dr.Rangrass just recently did my historectomey. He was polite and gave me all the information I needed and also made sure I understood everything that was going on. Staff was very polite and helpful as well as Dr.Rangrass. everyone greated you with a smile and made you feel welcome. I thank Dr.Rangrass for everything he did for me and his staff for making me feel welcome.
in Kalamazoo, MI |
Dr. Rangrass is one of the best doctor that I have ever had, he was professional and very thoughtful. All the nurses and staffs in Plainwell were really nice and helpful, which made my experience delightful. I would definitely recommend Dr.Rangrass in Plainwell to my friends.
in Kalamazoo, MI |
Dr. Rangrass was my OB for my baby girl. He was thoughtful and kind, very professional through all the visits. Along with all the friendly stuffs and nurses, I had wonderful experience with my first baby. Dr. Rangrass gave me confidence and helped me prepare for our baby girl mentally. His support meant a lot for me and my family. Even he was not the doctor who delivered Athena, he checked up with us immediately. I would still chose Dr.Rangrass if I had the second baby.
Dr. Rangrass is the best doctor I ever had. When I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2011, he done what he could with my health and my pains. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions. After a long road of fighting my disease, with robotic surgeries I have my life back. I don't regret the decisions that were made. I ended up getting both ovaries, tubes and uterus removed over the years. So by 2016 I was put on a hormone patch. I am so thankful .
Grand Rapids, MI |
I am thankful for dr rangrass and the Plainwell women's health office. They know me by name and took very good care of me through both my pregnancies. I also love the location
Plainwell, MI |
I really like him, although when it comes to spending time with patients he is usually behind....I guess because he takes his time. Good and bad with that, as you usually have a wait.
Three Rivers, MI |
Dr. Rangrass was patient and understanding. He took excellent care of my physical self as well as my feelings and wishes about my care during and after procedures.
in Sturgis, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Rangrass after my doctor moved to another state. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He is very professional but took the time to answer my questions. He did not leave me until I was given a chance to discuss any and every concern I had. I did not like the thought of having surgery but knowing that I needed it I felt I was in the best hands and at the best facility.
in Kalamazoo, MI |
I am new to Kalamazoo and recently had my first appointment with Dr. Rangrass. He is a fine, fine physician and I feel fortunate to have learned of him from a new acquaintance who highly recommended him. He gave me a thorough examination with deftness and gentleness. Beyond that, however, I was most impressed with the fact that he gave me his total attention. It was clear he was listening to me carefully and seemed completely focused on our conversation. Rare indeed for a physician.
in Plainwell, MI |
Shaw Dr. Seagrass for heavy irregular bleeding. He scheduled a Novasure ablation. Bleeding got so heavy that I landed in the hospital where Dr.R came in on off time to do the ablation early to stop the bleeding. Very caring doc - does what needs to be done! Great doc.
in Otsego, MI |
I've been a patient at Borgess Women's Health in Plainwell for several years. Due to numerous circumstances, I was at the office 1-2 times per monrth for a few years. Dr Rangrass and his team-Amy, Jen, & Kailey always took great care of me-physically and emotionally. In addition to the quality care, the Plainwell location is extremely convenient with easy access off 131.
in Saint Louis, MO |
Dr. Rangrass took the time to take a detailed history, counsel me on my options, and explain all of the risks and benefits of the surgery. He set reasonable expectations for my recovery. My consultation with him came at the recommendation of a friend, and it was a blessing that I could get such excellent care right here in Kalamazoo. Thank you for everything!
Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Rangrass, MD?
Are you Dr. Rangrass?

Compare Dr. Rangrass

}

Dr. Rangrass' Care Philosophy

Dr. Rangrass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Rangrass has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rangrass' Board Certifications

• Female Incontinence
  • Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Heart Disease
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Completed in 2001

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Rangrass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rangrass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC