Dr. Rajiv Pathak, MD

Dr. Rajiv Pathak, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Medical Associates Mount Olive 230 US Highway 206 Ste 207 Flanders, NJ 07836 Get Directions

Dr. Rajiv Pathak, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Flanders, NJ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Pathak is affiliated with Saint Clare's Hospital/Denville.

Dr. Pathak's Experience

See how Dr. Pathak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pathak

Dr. Pathak accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pathak has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pathak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pathak to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Pathak's Performance
    FAIR
in Dover, NJ |
We went to see him when my blood result showed I had hypothyroidism. Rather than explain the condition, he lectured me on weight loss based on wild assumptions about my eating/exercise habits just by looking at me (I eat only 1500 cal/day & workout 5 days/wk). The highlights: telling me to eat a head of cabbage for a meal, that I should restrict my diet to 600 cal/day (no regard for nutrition groups), and telling my husband to "walk" me 10 miles in a day. Highly unprofessional & misinformed.
New patient walked in at 830am my apt time. The place doesn't open till 9am. Doctor didn't show up till after 9 saw 3 people before me even though I was the first to show up. The doctor changed my medicines that I have been on for 7 years. Didn't get my medical records from my previous doctors. Horrible experience. The place is dirty. The doctor didn't shake my hand. I felt like a number. I asked 3 times for a referral to see a GI doctor and he wouldn't!!!! I will neverrr go back gross!!!
in Dover |
One of the best doctor I ever had , he even visited me in the hospital one time when I had a really bad blood problem . I have ITP and he came up to check up on me , to see how I was being treated. Very caring guy knows husband stuff , yeah the waiting sucks but I find I think worth it.
in Dover, NJ |
not knowledgeable scam artist only cares about money and has a big ego . very rude and. I don't know how he is licensed in the United states . I highly recommend to not go if you care for yourself. God forbid you need a refil will never call any in you have to make a appointment so he gets paid.
in South Orange, NJ |
Terrible doctor, scam artist, bills 200 patients a day, only books appointments for 5 minutes each.
Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Pathak, MD?
Are you Dr. Pathak?

Compare Dr. Pathak

Dr. Pathak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Pathak has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pathak's Board Certifications

Dr. Pathak does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pathak and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

M P Shah Medical College, Saurashtra University

Graduated in 1983

• Hindi

Dr. Pathak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pathak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pathak does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pathak and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.