Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Parikh

Rajiv Parikh, M.d., P.c.

1964 E Baseline Rd, Ste 103 Tempe, AZ 85283

Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tempe, AZ and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Medical College Baroda in 1982 and specializes in family medicine and hospice & palliative medicine.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Parikh

3.6

Dr. Parikh?
Dr. Parikh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD
Just moved to Fountain Hills and saw Dr. Parikh in his FH office to set up as my new pcp. He was condescending, rude, full of derogatory remarks. Lied to me about my condition in a nasty tone (a condition which I've had for 50+ years and have extensive knowledge of) told me in a rage that my specialists know nothing, he knows everything and the fact that I see specialists is insulting to him. Btw, the appointment ended with him telling me that he didn't know how to treat my condition and he referred me to a specialist, (an incorrect referral at that). They made no attempt to schedule a follow up, or send for my medical records. They told me to bring them to the office, they have no email. Really? Was going to ask to be seen by one of the other doctors in the office but after wasting 2 trips during posted office hours to find nobody there... Second try I met a woman at the door who drove 30min for her appointment to find a locked door. Nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?
I've been with this office for two years, I say office because I have not met the doctor. The wellness visits there are not followed up with shots or exams talked about, the staff is mostly office workers and overworked medical associates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Parikh for 3 years. He always explains things and takes time to listen to my concerns. I would recommend him to my family. He is a great family doctor. He has a staff member named Will that is his right hand man and ALWAYS is on the ball! He also has a front office employee named Mercedes that also deserves credit for her excellent customer service skills. On the ball as well. I hope every time I see Dr Parikh that I am checked in by Mercedes and roomed etc by Will.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parikh, my PCP of 18 years, spotted prostate cancer at my annual physical in August of 2015. He referred me to an excellent urologist. Dr. Parikh is not only an excellent family physician, but also possesses compassion and a great 'bedside manner.'
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?
Have been seeing dr. Parikh for over 20 years. Best doctor I've ever seen. He's patient, courteous and patient. Very kind man that seems truly concerned about his patients. Staff is also wonderful. Never had a problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?
He will always asks you take next appointment. Wait time is 2 hours. Awful and careless Front Staff and doctor just wants money from you and don't care about you. Even if you decide to go there do it on your own risk. It will be your waste of time and copay money. The staff is rude and does not care about you. So be careful. I do not recommend this office. I would select another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?
The staff is just okay, but you don't see a doctor because of there staff. But Dr. Parikh is awesome. He can be hard at times but it really shows he cares about my well being. I've been to several other doctors and he helped me more then all the other doctored combined. I saw him for 2 different reasons. One of them being diabetes. He found stuff of my blood work that no other doctor has (including diabetic doctors) and he helped me get the levels back to normals. He's SMART Definitely recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?
Great bedside manner, seems like he really cares unlike the average doctor. Intelligent, understands emotional aspects of severe physical illnesses. Amazing how it maintains this positive character even with heavy work load and responsibilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?
I've never had a doctor w/ such bad people skills in my life! To rate this guy as poor is the understatement of the century!!! It felt like forever that I was stuck seeing him while I looked for another doctor. He was EXTREMELY RUDE, COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL, ANGRY & NASTY to me EVERY SINGLE TIME I WAS THERE! This guy has serious mental issues! He was so verbally abusive of me that I actually DREADED going to see him!!! Trust me, don't make the same mistake I did, stay away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Parikh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Parikh?

Develop relationships with patients and involve them in making decisions about their Health. Treat everybody with respect and dignity. Special interest in Diabetes, Cardiovascular health and Psychiatric problems. Also open to integrating Alternative therapies. Opioid Addiction treatment especially utilizing Suboxone therapy.

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

MS University

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Parikh accepts

Dr. Parikh accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
Whole Health Banner Health Network
Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
Whole Health Banner Health Network OAMC
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
Medicaid of Arizona
Assurant Health
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
Health Net
Health Net PPO
Medicare Advantage PFFS
HealthPartners
MedHealthInsurance
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Parikh treats your condition or procedure

• Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Parikh treats patients.

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average