Dr. Rajiv T. Pandit, MD

Dr. Rajiv T. Pandit, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Dallas ENT - Head & Neck Surgery 1411 N Beckley Ave Ste 363, Dallas, TX 75203 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Pandit's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Pandit's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Otolaryngologynull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Pandit

Dr. Pandit accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pandit has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Pandit

Dr. Pandit's Review Details
      4.7 based on 72 responses
      Experience with Dr. Pandit
      Dr. Pandit's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (69)
      Dr. Pandit says

Your confidence in our patient care is of utmost importance. At Dallas ENT, we truly are passionate about your health and take a lot of pride in our work. Your feedback is invaluable!

in Ft Worth, TX |
      "I met Dr. Pandit when I was a paramedic student over 6 years ago at Methodist and I worked alongside him and anesthesia. So, when I began having really bad tonsillitis, I knew where I needed to go because he was always excellent with patients and taught everyone really well. When I came to him as a patient, he consulted me both on my tonsils and allergy. As an adult, I knew having tonsil surgery would be tough but I was tired of taking antibiotics. It was a surgery I needed so the recovery was
      in Dallas, TX |
      I found Dr. Pandit by looking at testimonials after finding Dallas ENT on my insurance site. I was miserable prior to coming here. I have been in Dallas for 5 years now and it was to a point that I couldn't breathe, sleep or barely work. It was pretty bad. After my surgery, it is like night and day. My surgery was very easy, all the staff was very nice and knowledgeable. After a few days of recovery, I'm back to normal lifestyle. I am now in the process of doing immunotherapy.
      in Dallas, TX |
      I had horrible issues with strep throat and I didn't think it would ever get fixed. As a freshman in college, I was scared and didn't know how to deal with it. When I met with Dr. Pandit, he was very informative, patient and really took care of me. They made sure I understood everything, the surgery was very quick and his patient care pre-op and post-op was very thorough. 2 weeks later, I'm feeling better and was much quicker than I ever expected. Dr. Pandit and staff deserve a huge kudos!
      in Dallas, TX |
      "I'm losing my hearing so I went to Beltone and had my hearing tested. When they did the test, the audiologist saw something in my right ear and recommended I see Dr. Pandit right away. Once I got to Dallas ENT, I can tell you from the very first person to the last has been very friendly, cordial, professional, the whole bit! I felt at home and relaxed here. When I had the surgery, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and all my questions were answered and I was very comfortable." Rob H.
      in DeSoto, TX |
      "My son referred me. When I came to meet Dr. Pandit, everyone was so patient and nothing was painful. When Dr. Pandit scoped me, they were able to show me how swollen my sinuses are and how it affected my air flow. They spoke to me about the balloon sinuplasty to help me with my breathing, snoring and sleep apnea. I had a lot of confidence in Dr. Pandit and his staff.
      in Wylie, TX |
      Rare doctor, staff and office. Approach was kind, understanding and confident. Referred to Dr. Pandit from a friend, drove 45 minutes to see him passing at least 3 ENT offices along the way but it was the best decision ever. Don't hand over your ENT care to anyone else.
      "My husband had an in-office balloon sinuplasty done and was an allergy sufferer for years. I saw the difference in him and wanted to come in to see if I was a candidate. When Dr. Pandit told me I was a candidate, I didn't want to waste any more time. The staff, the procedure was well timed and very put together." - J. Johnson
      in Palmer, TX |
      "I very highly recommend Dallas ENT. It was a very smooth experience, recovery was very fast and results helped me tremendously. I was constantly taking medications for my sinuses and now after the sinus procedure, I am breathing so much better and watching all these sinus sufferers around me instead. The surgery center at Addison was wonderful and they made me feel very comfortable and safe."
      in Dallas, TX |
      I have been very pleasantly surprised here. I thought I was breathing fine till I saw my CT! I even gave the doctor a hard time because nothing he did hurt at all. I'm glad my in office balloon procedure is over and I think it all went great.
      in Dallas, TX |
      I had trouble breathing most of my life and I was referred to Dr. Pandit and I feel much better now. Breathing is much easier and I sleep a whole lot easier too. Dr. Pandit was very professional and went straight to the problem and knew how to take care of it. - G. Tuthill
      in DeSoto, TX |
      "I was referred here by my neurologist to Dallas ENT. I came here and realized I had a deviated septum and how bad it was affecting me. After my surgery, I thought the post-op would be really tough but in a few days, I was back to my normal self. Following the septoplasty, I had the in office balloon done and now I can really tell the difference. I haven't had a sinus infection for almost 4 now. I've even told several people about Dallas ENT." K. Willy
      Dallas, TX |
      Being a fireman, I needed to get my sinus issues handled. It has been an exceptional experience, the whole office has been wonderful. As a matter of fact, their allergy tech was almost giddy knowing that I was allergic to just about everything. Since this is now my 3rd surgery, it was time for allergy shots and I'm ready to get better! FYI, the native Americans calls our DFW metroplex, the "land with bad air" and it's true
      Have you seen Dr. Pandit?

Compare Dr. Pandit

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
      • Allergy
      • Allergy & Immunology
      • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
      • Laryngology
      • Otolaryngic Allergy
      • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
      • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
      • Rhinology

• Broken Nose
      • Chronic Sinusitis
      • Chronic Tonsillitis
      • Conductive Hearing Loss
      • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
      • Cough
      • Enlarged Turbinates
      • ENT Cancer
      • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
      • Facial Fracture
      • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
      • Head and Neck Cancer
      • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
      • Hearing Loss
      • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
      • Laryngeal Cancer
      • Sjögren's Syndrome
      • Skin Infections
      • Sleep Disorders
      • Snoring
      • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
      • Thyroid Cancer
      • Vocal Cord Nodule
      • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
      • Adenoidectomy
      • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Balloon Sinuplasty
      • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
      • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
      • Ear Surgery
      • Ear Tube Placement
      • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
      • ENT Surgery
      • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
      • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
      • Lip, Excision or Resection
      • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
      • Myringotomy
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Nasal Surgery
      • Sinus Surgery
      • Sleep Apnea Surgery
      • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Thyroid Lobectomy

Loyola University Med Center

Completed in 2001

University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Pandit has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Pandit's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
      • Board certified in Otolaryngology
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Pandit

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Pandit's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Pandit

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Pandit's Care Philosophy

My vision is to help each and every patient discover the power of their senses (the sense of smell, taste, or hearing) through advanced healing and innovative medicine. I believe in treating the patient, not just the disease. In addition to emphasizing detailed, high quality care with my patients, I encourage a healthy lifestyle and a holistic approach to improve the success of my treatment plans, both surgical and non-surgical.

Dr. Pandit says...