Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Pandit

Dallas ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

1411 N Beckley Ave Dallas, TX 75203

Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Pandit has more experience with Upper Respiratory Conditions, Ear, Nose, and Throat Care, and Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ medical school in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities Methodist Dallas Medical Center and Methodist Hospital For Surgery. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pandit to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

See similar Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in Dallas

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Pandit accepts

Dr. Pandit accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Commercial Insurance Company
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Upper Respiratory Conditions

Upper respiratory specialists diagnose and treat conditions such as infections, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, and whooping cough (pertussis) that affect the upper part of the respiratory system, including the nasal passages, larynx, and lungs.Compare with other Upper Respiratory Conditions specialists.

Typically treats 79% more than their peers

Sinusitis

Dr. Pandit treats Sinusitis more than 76% of their peers

Dr. Pandit treats this condition more than 76% of their peers

Ear, Nose, and Throat Care

Ear, nose and throat care specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting those areas, including ear infections, tonsilitis, hearing loss, and sinus problems.Compare with other Ear, Nose, and Throat Care specialists.

Typically treats 72% more than their peers

Earwax Buildup

Dr. Pandit treats Earwax Buildup more than 89% of their peers

Dr. Pandit treats this condition more than 89% of their peers

Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery

Ear, nose and throat care surgeons treat conditions affecting those areas through procedures such as tonsilectomy, adenoidectomy, myringotomy (ear tubes), and sinus surgery.Compare with other Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery specialists.

Typically treats 62% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 10 conditions and procedures

Enlarged Turbinates

Dr. Pandit treats Enlarged Turbinates more than 86% of their peers

Dr. Pandit treats this condition more than 86% of their peers

Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
high

Dr. Pandit performs Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates more than 86% of their peers

Dr. Pandit performs this procedure more than 86% of their peers

Intranasal or Sinus Procedure

Dr. Pandit performs Intranasal or Sinus Procedure more than 79% of their peers

Dr. Pandit performs this procedure more than 79% of their peers

Otologic Care

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Care specialists.

Typically treats 58% more than their peers

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Frenectomy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Latex Allergy
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wound Repair

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Pandit's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pandit

Dr. Pandit?
I've had the best experience ever. I was super scared but everyone here was very helpful. If I had to do this again, I would never go anywhere else! Thank you all so much
MKN – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
After 2 days past my septo surgery, I recovered fine. Then, I had the balloon sinuplasty and that wasn't too bad at all. My breathing and sleeping is much better and has been overall been a positive experience
KF – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I am starting off 2020 right with great quality of health. Dr. Pandit and team are so professional and knowledgeable that I wish I would have had this balloon procedure earlier.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I have lived in the Dallas area since 1988. Around 2015, my allergy season was literally all year long. I would have 3 sinus infections a year and be congested 90% of the time. I would not be able to sleep at night without using Afrin nose spray. I happened to see Dr Pandit on a Facebook live segment with a local news station. He described all the things I was suffering from and outlined the effective methods available to treat them. His office was in my neighborhood so decided to call an make an appointment. They got me in the next day and did a CT Scan of my head, ran some other tests, and also did a full allergy test to determine what my allergens were. Based on the results of my tests, Dr Pandit outlined a plan of action. I had a deviated septum that was responsible for 75% blockage which required Surgery. I also had in office procedure to open up the 4 entry points of my sinus cavities to allow proper sinus drainage. I also an started allergy shot treatment. All life changing!
Wayne Thomas – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Pandit by my PCP for my allergies. I've been struggling with allergies consistently for over a year. I didn't sleep for more than 2 hours because of coughing and drainage and it was completely controlling my life. At Dallas ENT, I was scoped, had a CT and it was obvious that I was a chronic sufferer. It was the CT that also revealed how deviated my septum and how it was really restricting my air flow. Dr. Pandit and Jillian also recommended allergy shots prior to my surgery to get my allergies under control. I really appreciated that because most surgeons always jump to surgery first. After about 3 months, I had surgery. My recovery was wonderful. Now, I am a different person. I have tried every thing from nasal rinses to sprays and finally, I'm so much better.
Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I was referred to Dallas ENT and the entire experience was wonderful. I felt comfortable with Dr. Pandit, he explained everything and I completely trusted him. And, as a patient, you never have to wait here at all
GD in Grand Prairie, TX – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Dr. Pandit came highly recommended.   He was up to date on all the newest procedures and techniques.  He was up front and honest about my surgery.  I am very pleased with the results.  All my questions where answered  and he took time to explain my condition and to walk through options. My surgery went great and I am on the road to recovery and feeling so much better than before! To top it all off, the entire staff is friendly and efficient, and took care of all my needs. Sylvia McNair  2/28/
Sylvia McNair in Mesquite, TX – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Dr. Pandit is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.
Mary Connolly-Smith in TX – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Dr. Pandit is very kind and knows what he’s talking about. Came in for my sinuses and had surgery to correct my issues. His staff is awesome and I’m glad I drove out of my way to go to him!
Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
The entire process from introduction to all the staff and understanding the treatment plan was very meaningful to me. I completely understood what to expect and was never discouraged or confused. Dallas ENT staff has been extremely polite, communicative and helpful every step of the way. Dr. Pandit had a great sense of humor also. My fear of surgery was very minimal and even through recovery, I was very confident that I was going to be ok. I healed very well.
JW in Dallas – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Great experience! I wasn't sure what to expect but I trust my PCP. Dr. Pandit was very knowledgeable, listened well and was able to tell me exactly what needed to happen. He had a very organized treatment plan and from then on, it was constant communication in the best way possible. Staff called me on reminders, medications. It was a very personal touch. Once my plan was outlined, it went exactly how I expected and did everything to make me as comfortable as possible. -DP
DP in Dallas, TX – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I called to try to set up an appointment and I think the lady named Sid thought I was a telemarketer and hung up the phone on me. I called back repeatedly however and identified myself as a patient trying to set up an appointment and she repeatedly hung up the phone on me. I called six times and she hung up on me all six times! I clearly identified myself as a patient and I can only assume she is costing a good doctor a lot of money. Unbelievable. Disgusted.
J.P. in TX – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I was referred to Dallas ENT by my PCP because I had 6 sinus infections in 6 months! I've always lived with it and I've never seen an ENT before. So, I came in and did all the testing. Sinus surgery was recommended and I was completely on board. After surgery, now I know what it's like to finally breathe, smell, sleep, and enjoy food... I feel like a totally new person
Jennifer in Dallas – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
This is the 2nd sinus surgery I've done. The first time worked really well for almost 6 years but since I have chronic sinus issues and had cancer when I was a child, I knew there was a chance of revision. I came back in and we went through the whole process again. The surgery went well and I felt fine the next day with no pain at all. I continue to do my irrigations and can breathe so much better again. I don't have the facial pressure and pain anymore. I will be back for allergy testing.
Whitney in Bedford, TX – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Absolutely the best practice I've encountered in a long time. The office staff and the doctor make me feel like everything is going to be taken care of - and they deliver. I can breathe easier during the day, during the night, indoors and outdoors - thanks to my sinus surgery and the after care this office has provided.
Jeffrey in Dallas, TX – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I made an appt with Dr. Pandit - but never saw him. They gave me the PA instead. Went in for tinnitus and was told unhelpful things like "if you had high blood pressure than...". Sort of like doing a google search. Seems like a doctor, or a PA in this case, would take my blood pressure if that was something that needed to be ruled out. What a waste of time and money.
Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
My experience was amazing! I met with the PA first and she was able to explain tonsil stones to me and surgical options. Dr. Pandit also consulted with me and assured me that the surgery will be a success. I worked with the staff to schedule my surgery and it was great and convenient. Dr. Pandit talked me through the surgery and post-surgical care process/expectations. Dr. Pandit took his time to talk to me, he was wonderful, perfect bedside manners and made my parents feel comfortable.
G.C in GRAND PRAIRIE – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
My experience with Dr Pandit and his staff has been fantastic. From the moment you arrive you are greeted and made to feel most welcome. No long waiting to been seen. If you have any E.N.T. problems this is the place to get a solution to your problems. Texas is most blessed to have a Dr. and team that makes you feel confident they will solve your problem. I highly recommend Dr Pandit and his team Karl W. Knutson
Karl w. knutson in Midlothian, TX – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Overall a great experience. Things at Dallas ENT were very well explained and felt easy. The operations and logistics are seamless. The staff is very relatable, outgoing and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. There is absolutely no "procedural red tape", no wait and my time is respected. On that note, scheduling is very efficient and flexible. I had a septoplasty, balloon sinuplasty and SMR and the results were phenomenal with no complications.
Dallas, TX – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
This Dr is EVERYTHING! He explains your condition in ways that non Drs can understand with ease, he doesn't beat around the bush- he's straight to the point with information that helps and works! He also doesn't seem to overbook. My appt takes reasonable amount of time. I'm more than satisfied and my sinuses are literally 150% better from when I first visited!
D. Atkinson in Cedar Hill, TX – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pandit?

My vision is to help each and every patient discover the power of their senses (the sense of smell, taste, or hearing) through advanced healing and innovative medicine. I believe in treating the patient, not just the disease. In addition to emphasizi...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Audiology
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ
1991
University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Pandit communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pandit communicates via email

• Does Dr. Pandit offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pandit offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Pandit offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pandit offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Pandit have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pandit has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Pandit offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pandit offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Pandit offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pandit offers evening visits