Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Pandit

Dallas ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

1411 N Beckley Ave Ste 363 Dallas, TX 75203

Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ in 1995 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, sleep medicine otolaryngology, and more.

Dr. Pandit accepts

Dr. Pandit accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Pandit's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Frenectomy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nosebleed
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wound Repair

My vision is to help each and every patient discover the power of their senses (the sense of smell, taste, or hearing) through advanced healing and innovative medicine. I believe in treating the patient, not just the disease. In addition to emphasizi...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

2001

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pandit

Dr. Pandit?
Dr. Pandit's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD
I moved to Dallas and my allergies have flared up. I came to Dallas ENT to get re-tested but also found out that I have pretty bad sinus blockage. I couldn't believe that my allergist never explained the difference between sinus and allergies to me and how it's related. I am much better now taking care of my allergies and having sinus treatment done. I am sleeping better, more energy, running again and feel brand new.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I was referred to Dallas ENT and the entire experience was wonderful. I felt comfortable with Dr. Pandit, he explained everything and I completely trusted him. And, as a patient, you never have to wait here at all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Dr. Pandit came highly recommended.   He was up to date on all the newest procedures and techniques.  He was up front and honest about my surgery.  I am very pleased with the results.  All my questions where answered  and he took time to explain my condition and to walk through options. My surgery went great and I am on the road to recovery and feeling so much better than before! To top it all off, the entire staff is friendly and efficient, and took care of all my needs. Sylvia McNair  2/28/
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I couldn't breathe out of my right side and suffered with facial pain. I came in, had the surgery and feeling much better. Everybody was very nice and the hospital where I had surgery was wonderful also. Dr. Pandit and Jillian are both very professional and I can breathe a whole lot better. Tia made sure all my surgery questions were answered and scheduling it perfectly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Dr. Pandit is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Dr. Pandit is very kind and knows what he’s talking about. Came in for my sinuses and had surgery to correct my issues. His staff is awesome and I’m glad I drove out of my way to go to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
The entire process from introduction to all the staff and understanding the treatment plan was very meaningful to me. I completely understood what to expect and was never discouraged or confused. Dallas ENT staff has been extremely polite, communicative and helpful every step of the way. Dr. Pandit had a great sense of humor also. My fear of surgery was very minimal and even through recovery, I was very confident that I was going to be ok. I healed very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Great experience! I wasn't sure what to expect but I trust my PCP. Dr. Pandit was very knowledgeable, listened well and was able to tell me exactly what needed to happen. He had a very organized treatment plan and from then on, it was constant communication in the best way possible. Staff called me on reminders, medications. It was a very personal touch. Once my plan was outlined, it went exactly how I expected and did everything to make me as comfortable as possible. -DP
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I called to try to set up an appointment and I think the lady named Sid thought I was a telemarketer and hung up the phone on me. I called back repeatedly however and identified myself as a patient trying to set up an appointment and she repeatedly hung up the phone on me. I called six times and she hung up on me all six times! I clearly identified myself as a patient and I can only assume she is costing a good doctor a lot of money. Unbelievable. Disgusted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I was referred to Dallas ENT by my PCP because I had 6 sinus infections in 6 months! I've always lived with it and I've never seen an ENT before. So, I came in and did all the testing. Sinus surgery was recommended and I was completely on board. After surgery, now I know what it's like to finally breathe, smell, sleep, and enjoy food... I feel like a totally new person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
This is the 2nd sinus surgery I've done. The first time worked really well for almost 6 years but since I have chronic sinus issues and had cancer when I was a child, I knew there was a chance of revision. I came back in and we went through the whole process again. The surgery went well and I felt fine the next day with no pain at all. I continue to do my irrigations and can breathe so much better again. I don't have the facial pressure and pain anymore. I will be back for allergy testing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Absolutely the best practice I've encountered in a long time. The office staff and the doctor make me feel like everything is going to be taken care of - and they deliver. I can breathe easier during the day, during the night, indoors and outdoors - thanks to my sinus surgery and the after care this office has provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
I made an appt with Dr. Pandit - but never saw him. They gave me the PA instead. Went in for tinnitus and was told unhelpful things like "if you had high blood pressure than...". Sort of like doing a google search. Seems like a doctor, or a PA in this case, would take my blood pressure if that was something that needed to be ruled out. What a waste of time and money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
My experience was amazing! I met with the PA first and she was able to explain tonsil stones to me and surgical options. Dr. Pandit also consulted with me and assured me that the surgery will be a success. I worked with the staff to schedule my surgery and it was great and convenient. Dr. Pandit talked me through the surgery and post-surgical care process/expectations. Dr. Pandit took his time to talk to me, he was wonderful, perfect bedside manners and made my parents feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
My experience with Dr Pandit and his staff has been fantastic. From the moment you arrive you are greeted and made to feel most welcome. No long waiting to been seen. If you have any E.N.T. problems this is the place to get a solution to your problems. Texas is most blessed to have a Dr. and team that makes you feel confident they will solve your problem. I highly recommend Dr Pandit and his team Karl W. Knutson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Overall a great experience. Things at Dallas ENT were very well explained and felt easy. The operations and logistics are seamless. The staff is very relatable, outgoing and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. There is absolutely no "procedural red tape", no wait and my time is respected. On that note, scheduling is very efficient and flexible. I had a septoplasty, balloon sinuplasty and SMR and the results were phenomenal with no complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
This Dr is EVERYTHING! He explains your condition in ways that non Drs can understand with ease, he doesn't beat around the bush- he's straight to the point with information that helps and works! He also doesn't seem to overbook. My appt takes reasonable amount of time. I'm more than satisfied and my sinuses are literally 150% better from when I first visited!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Dr. Pandit is very understanding and eager to help you. I originally went to him because I had lost my voice after neck surgery. He understood my concerns and gave me various options. We decided on injection into the vocal cord to help it close. I noticed a change quickly and have increased my ability to speak. He is always there for you as well as his staff. I couldn't have found a better doctor to help me through this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
The staff is professional, courteous and efficient. The entire experience from diagnosis to treatment to follow up was seamless and easy. I would highly recommended Dr. Pandit to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Pandit, MD?
Waited 2 hours to spend 10 minutes with this dr. He belittled our questions & treated us like idiots.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pandit?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pandit treats patients.