Dr. Rajiv T. Pandit, MD

Dr. Rajiv T. Pandit, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 47 years old

My vision is to help each and every patient discover the power of their senses (the sense of smell, taste, or hearing) through advanced healing and innovative medicine. I believe in treating the patient, not just the disease. In addition to emphasizing detailed, high quality care with my patients, I encourage a healthy lifestyle and a holistic approach to improve the success of my treatment plans, both surgical and non-surgical.Read more

Dr. Pandit's Experience

See how Dr. Pandit's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pandit

Dr. Pandit accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pandit has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Pandit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pandit to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Pandit
Dr. Pandit's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (74)
Dr. Pandit Says:

Your confidence in our patient care is of utmost importance. At Dallas ENT, we truly are passionate about your health and take a lot of pride in our work. Your feedback is invaluable!

in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Pandit is very understanding and eager to help you. I originally went to him because I had lost my voice after neck surgery. He understood my concerns and gave me various options. We decided on injection into the vocal cord to help it close. I noticed a change quickly and have increased my ability to speak. He is always there for you as well as his staff. I couldn't have found a better doctor to help me through this.
in Dallas, TX |
The staff is professional, courteous and efficient. The entire experience from diagnosis to treatment to follow up was seamless and easy. I would highly recommended Dr. Pandit to anyone.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Waited 2 hours to spend 10 minutes with this dr. He belittled our questions & treated us like idiots.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Pandit is the best ENT in TX. Travel from anywhere to come see him. He's so worth it! This office is truly an exception.. every single person is so knowledgeable and caring. You instantly feel at ease and can trust his treatment plan.
in Dallas, TX |
For the last five years, I forgot what it felt like to not have sinus pressure on a daily basis. I learned to live with it, but ever since I had my balloon procedure my life has been changed. I feel like a whole new person, and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a great surgeon. His staff is friendly, kind, attentive and they really took great care of me. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Dallas, TX |
This office can't get any better. I am a 72 year old woman and I have seen so many doctors and offices in my life and I have never had an experience like this. Dr. Pandit and staff are so caring, always smiling and the best part is that they are always wanting to help you. I had sinus surgery at this age because they made me realize that I should always be healthy. If I had met him 50 years ago, I can only imagine. I recommend him to anyone with any ENT problem, hands down.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I met Dr. Pandit when I was a paramedic student over 6 years ago at Methodist and I worked alongside him and anesthesia. So, when I began having really bad tonsillitis, I knew where I needed to go because he was always excellent with patients and taught everyone really well. When I came to him as a patient, he consulted me both on my tonsils and allergy. As an adult, I knew having tonsil surgery would be tough but I was tired of taking antibiotics. It was a surgery I needed so the recovery was
in Dallas, TX |
I found Dr. Pandit by looking at testimonials after finding Dallas ENT on my insurance site. I was miserable prior to coming here. I have been in Dallas for 5 years now and it was to a point that I couldn't breathe, sleep or barely work. It was pretty bad. After my surgery, it is like night and day. My surgery was very easy, all the staff was very nice and knowledgeable. After a few days of recovery, I'm back to normal lifestyle. I am now in the process of doing immunotherapy.
in Dallas, TX |
I had horrible issues with strep throat and I didn't think it would ever get fixed. As a freshman in college, I was scared and didn't know how to deal with it. When I met with Dr. Pandit, he was very informative, patient and really took care of me. They made sure I understood everything, the surgery was very quick and his patient care pre-op and post-op was very thorough. 2 weeks later, I'm feeling better and was much quicker than I ever expected. Dr. Pandit and staff deserve a huge kudos!
in Dallas, TX |
I'm losing my hearing so I went to Beltone and had my hearing tested. When they did the test, the audiologist saw something in my right ear and recommended I see Dr. Pandit right away. Once I got to Dallas ENT, I can tell you from the very first person to the last has been very friendly, cordial, professional, the whole bit! I felt at home and relaxed here. When I had the surgery, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and all my questions were answered and I was very comfortable. Rob H.
in DeSoto, TX |
My son referred me. When I came to meet Dr. Pandit, everyone was so patient and nothing was painful. When Dr. Pandit scoped me, they were able to show me how swollen my sinuses are and how it affected my air flow. They spoke to me about the balloon sinuplasty to help me with my breathing, snoring and sleep apnea. I had a lot of confidence in Dr. Pandit and his staff.
in Wylie, TX |
Rare doctor, staff and office. Approach was kind, understanding and confident. Referred to Dr. Pandit from a friend, drove 45 minutes to see him passing at least 3 ENT offices along the way but it was the best decision ever. Don't hand over your ENT care to anyone else.
My husband had an in-office balloon sinuplasty done and was an allergy sufferer for years. I saw the difference in him and wanted to come in to see if I was a candidate. When Dr. Pandit told me I was a candidate, I didn't want to waste any more time. The staff, the procedure was well timed and very put together. - J. Johnson
in Palmer, TX |
I very highly recommend Dallas ENT. It was a very smooth experience, recovery was very fast and results helped me tremendously. I was constantly taking medications for my sinuses and now after the sinus procedure, I am breathing so much better and watching all these sinus sufferers around me instead. The surgery center at Addison was wonderful and they made me feel very comfortable and safe.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been very pleasantly surprised here. I thought I was breathing fine till I saw my CT! I even gave the doctor a hard time because nothing he did hurt at all. I'm glad my in office balloon procedure is over and I think it all went great.
in Dallas, TX |
I had trouble breathing most of my life and I was referred to Dr. Pandit and I feel much better now. Breathing is much easier and I sleep a whole lot easier too. Dr. Pandit was very professional and went straight to the problem and knew how to take care of it. - G. Tuthill
in DeSoto, TX |
I was referred here by my neurologist to Dallas ENT. I came here and realized I had a deviated septum and how bad it was affecting me. After my surgery, I thought the post-op would be really tough but in a few days, I was back to my normal self. Following the septoplasty, I had the in office balloon done and now I can really tell the difference. I haven't had a sinus infection for almost 4 now. I've even told several people about Dallas ENT. K. Willy
Dallas, TX |
Being a fireman, I needed to get my sinus issues handled. It has been an exceptional experience, the whole office has been wonderful. As a matter of fact, their allergy tech was almost giddy knowing that I was allergic to just about everything. Since this is now my 3rd surgery, it was time for allergy shots and I'm ready to get better! FYI, the native Americans calls our DFW metroplex, the land with bad air and it's true
Have you seen Dr. Rajiv T. Pandit, MD?
Are you Dr. Pandit?

Compare Dr. Pandit

Dr. Pandit's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pandit says...

Dr. Pandit's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Pandit has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pandit's Board Certifications

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Broken Nose
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Skin Infections
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer

Loyola University Med Center

Completed in 2001

University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Pandit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pandit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Medicine Otolaryngology

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.