Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD

Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD

Neurology ·  Male

Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD is a neurology specialist in Camden, NJ. He specializes in neurology.

Dr. Narula accepts

Dr. Narula accepts the following insurance:

QualCare
QualCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Narula's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Narula's conditions and procedures:

• Thrombosis

The Cooper Neurological Institute (CNI) is South Jersey's premiere facility fully dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological issues. The Institute offers convenient access to CNI's team of physicians including specialists in minima...

• Neurology

Dr. Narula's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Narula

Dr. Narula?
Dr. Narula's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Narula is a thorough, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. At every appointment he takes the time to answers all questions and explain things in a way so that you can understand. He treats you as if you are family. Dr. Narula is also extremely responsive. When exploring alternative wellness options for a speech issue as a result of a stroke, he was open minded to our ideas and promptly provided any insights he could via email and/or text message. We would highly recommend Dr. Narula.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD?
Dr. Narula spent time with me, answered all of my questions, even showing me the CT of my brain in order to enable me to understand the extent of my stoke and gain a better perspective on my recovery. I am grateful to have him as my doctor, so much so that this is the first online physician review that I have completed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD?
Dr Narula was wonderful. He spent so much time with me and allowed me to explain my full history and asked me really good questions so he understood what my concern was. He then carefully explained his thought process and charted a sensible plan of action. I am very confident he can help me address my medical needs. He is a highly intelligent, and caring doctor and I recommend him to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD?
Doctor was professional, clear, and empathic. All my questions were answered satisfactorily. Left appointment with confidence in care being provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD?
My husband has been a patient since 2013 at Cooper Nueurology . The care and compassion of Dr. Narula has been extraordinary. His patiences and kindness not only towards his patients but their famlies makes you feel comfortable. We couldn't ask for better treatment, Dr Narula and the team at Cooper Nueurology is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD?
Dr. Narula was kind, respectful, and empathetic. He took the time to answer all of my questions, and did not make me feel rushed. He was thorough, and made sure that I understood his explanations of all that we discussed. I felt reassured and confident in his care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajiv Narula, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Narula?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Narula treats patients.

Compare Providers

More providers like Dr. Narula at Cooper Multi-Specialty Center at Camden Campus