Dr. Rajiv Kwatra, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 34 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Kwatra is an amazing doctor. He puts you at ease with his manner. He is very skilled and I trust him completely. His staff is very friendly and competent. Dr. McLleish (sp) is a very competent plastic surgeon and is friendly with a great sense of humor.
Author:
Very professional and took a lot of time explaining everything to me and my family. Excellent doctor and very patient.
Author:
Entire experience was excellent. Dr. Kwatra and the plastic surgeon are highly skilled and experienced and have a comforting professional demeanor. The nurses and office staff were professional, personable and extremely helpful. I stopped into the office several months after the surgery but hours before my appointment and requested that someone please look at the incision, where it appeared that a stitch was starting to poke out. Immediately a nurse jumped up, examined me and pulled it out
Author:
I am forever grateful to Dr. Kwatra (Mohs Surgeon), Dr. McLeish (Plastic Surgeon) and all the staff for the over the top experience I received with my Moh's Surgery. If you want a highly skilled surgeons that are professional, communicative, friendly with compassionate staff, you will get this and much more. Special thanks and gratitude to Nancy for getting me in earlier than I anticipated. Thanks to Dr. Hynes at Arrowhead Dermatolgy for the best referral! I am forever grateful.
Author:
Unorganized from the top to the bottom. Rude, uncaring staff, poorly managed office. Dr. seemed half asleep and inattentive. Poor experience !!
Author:
Dr. Kwatra is very knowledgeable ,compassionate and always willing to explain the procedures and reasons for doing them and overall just a really nice person
Author:
Dr. Kwatra has a very nice bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable before beginning the procedure. He answers all your questions in ways that you can understand & makes sure you understand everything 100% before proceeding. I wish I had him for my previous Mohs procedures!
Author:
professional and efficient Dr. & staff.
100 percent professional and very satisfied
Author:
Excellent surgeon Very soft spoken and gentle
Author:
Very good at what he does. Explained procedure and was very professional.
A family member recommend Dr. Kwatra
Author:
My husband and I have both seen Dr. Kwatra and very well satisfied with his expertise.
Author:
He is wonderful, I felt very comfortable and he was very gentle.
Very thing was good
Author:
Donald Julian Phoenix ,AZ. / Aug. 25, 2016. Dr. Kwatra and his staff are just wonderful people who deliver excellent service.
Author:
The whole day was made as comfortable as my wife & I could have ask for. Everyone one kind & caring very nice experience.
Author:
Dr. Kwatra is never in a hurry, always answers all of your questions and he is very gentle.
Author:
Always have done a good job for years
Author:
Dr, Kwatra was highly recommended by my Internist, Dr. Philip Kaczar. Dr. Kaczar is an excellent physician, so I knew Dr. Kwatra would be as well. My basil cell carcinoma was on my face just above my lip, so I was a bit concerned about scarring. Dr. Kwatra had a plastic surgeon in the office close the wound...perfect. The staff was very supportive. Dr. Kwatra has a very caring demeanor. His explanation of the procedure & aftercare, both written & oral, are easy to follow and understand.
Author:
Dr. Kwatra has excellent patient communication skills He takes time to listen to his patients and addresses all concerns. Patient comfort before he begins any procedure is of utmost importance to him. We have had many visits to his office and we are always treated with respect from his office staff and compassion from Dr. Kwatra and his healthcare staff. The drive from Chandler to his 7th Ave office is a 20 minute drive for us, well worth the time knowing Dr. Kwatra cares about us.