Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rajiv Jana, DO
Dr. Rajiv Jana, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Monroeville, PA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Jana is affiliated with Upmc Shadyside, Upmc East and The Western Pennsylvania Hospital - Forbes Regional Campus.

4341 Northern Pike

• Golden Rule
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Jana

Dr. Jana's Experience

Dr. Jana's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Jana has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jana to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Jana's Performance
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Jana is the most caring doctor there is out there. He is understanding. He follows my health to ensure I stay well. He listens to my concerns. He always diagnoses me properly. He had a serious yet empathetic talk with me about my weight and gave me suggestions. Referred me to a dietician. He is very respectful. The staff is friendly and courteous. The location is great. Waiting time is great. If he does run late it's because he was helping another patient as he does so well. Plus he's cute.
Irwin, PA |
The few times I saw this "physician" were extremely negative experiences. He told me at one visit that there was nothing wrong with me from the neck down and at another visit he accused me of trying to get into a cabinet looking for medicines because I was standing (because of back pain) when he came into the room. I have since been diagnosed by a wonderful internal medicine doctor with a very serious autoimmune illness that was never even considered by this group of doctors. Go elsewhere
I really wish I read reviews before scheduling a new-patient appointment with him. Instead of recognizing progress I had made to become healthier, he made sure to point all of the things I was still doing wrong. He also dismissed my concerns of depression and anxiety, stating that if they weren't that bad at the moment, I should come back to him when they are.
in Monroeville, PA |
I have been complaining of severe leg pain for over a year and made to feel like I was faking to stay off on disability. On 10/21/16 I was diagnosed with multiple blood clots in both lungs and told they have been there for a while. I could have died, was told to go back to work with multiple blood clots and lung capacity at 60%. I stayed with this doctor way to long and could have died in the process. Will never go back here again.
in Monroeville, PA |
He will be last Dr? Of the world. I will never visit him after horrifying experience .
Monroeville, PA |
Had to give him one star because it wouldn't let me give zero. Dr. Jana is a horrible doctor who has no compassion for his patients. Asked him to write me a simple note to have my cat with me at school as I have extreme anxiety/depression and he told me he couldn't "medically justify it." Really? There are many medical journals that talk about how pets are soothing to those with mental disorder. Also when he asked how my medication worked and I told him good, he wanted to take me off it. Idiot!
The office staff here is terrible, as with every Premier location I have visited. Unfortunately, this is a reflection on the MD because his gatekeepers make decisions without talking to the MD. As a medical professional, this is totally unprofessional and I won't be back. Maybe Premier will listen to reviews like this, and act accordingly. If an MD allows the office staff to make his/her decisions, they are only as good as their weakest link.
Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Jana, DO?
Are you Dr. Jana?