Dr. Rajiv Arora, MD

Dr. Rajiv Arora, MD

Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Rajiv Arora, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Lexington, KY. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read his story

3292 Eagle View Ln Ste 150

Lexington, KY 40509

(859) 263-1900

• HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Arora

See how frequently Dr. Arora performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Arora's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Arora's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Arora "Dr. Rajiv Arora joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2011 after an 11-year career with the U.S. Army. He most recently served as Chief of the Allergy/Immunology and Adult Immunization Clinics at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, TX. Dr. Arora graduated from John Hopkins University and Temple University School of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI and his Allergy/Immunology Fellowship at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, TX. In addition, Dr. Arora completed a Clinical Laboratory Immunology Fellowship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC. He is board certified in both Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Arora "Family Allergy & Asthma's mission is to be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies and chronic respiratory problems. Founded in 1979 and with locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana, Family Allergy & Asthma provides a full range of allergy, asthma and immunology services. All of our physicians are board-certified allergists, representing the most advanced training of any medical specialty in the field of allergies and asthma."

• Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Arora does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Desensitization
  • Patch Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • San Antonio Unif Ser Health Edu
  • Tripler Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Wilford Hall Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Arora has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Arora has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Arora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arora's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arora to family and friends
Dr. Arora's Performance
in London, KY |
He was very friendly and helpful in explaining the process of allergy testing and in answering all my questions. He also seemed very concerned for my wellbeing and trying to help me feel better soon. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family members who are suffering from asthma and allergies.
My son loved to go see him even though it's a doctor's office! He is very good with kids and easy to talk about the concerns.
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Arora and his staff made my first visit to an allergist very satisfying. Dr. Arora took his time asking about my symptoms and history. He then explained what he wanted to do for testing and treatment. He answered any questions I had with enthusiasm. I highly recommend him to anyone needing allergy or asthma help!
Lawrenceburg, KY |
Dr. Arora did a wonderful job of explaining my test results and answering all my questions. He was extremely knowledgeable, kind and patient. Would definitely recommend
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Arora is an outstanding allergist with the utmost skill. He has a fantastic and kind bedside manner. His staff include two amazing nurses: Lisa and Davis, they are so very warm and helpful. I highly recommend them!
Cynthiana |
Dr. Arora has the best bedside manner! He is patient, attentive and thorough.
Lexington, KY |
Outstanding, one of the best doctors we have EVER encountered.
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Arora has a very pleasant manner, and has a high degree of expertise. I recommend him highly.
in Richmond, KY |
We highly recommend Dr. Arora. He is always so pleasant and willing to take the time to address our concerns. He is professional and knowledgable. My son and I have made remarkable improvements under his care. We are extremely pleased.
in Nicholasville, KY |
I appreciated greatly Dr. Arora's willingness and attentiveness to listen to my health information and to respond to my questions! He is professional and has a caring demeanor.
in Lexington |
I have been seeing Dr Arora for 2 years now . When I first went to him my allergies were absolutely horrible and he has helped me so much. It didn't take long for me to start seeing improvement and feeling better and as I continued with treatment it just got better and better. I can not say enough good things about him , also everything in the office is very caring and will go out of theIraq way to help you.
in London, KY |
I highly recommend Dr. Arora to anyone that has allergies and/or asthma. He is very thorough and works out a detailed treatment plan with you. Also, his staff is very helpful, friendly and express care for your needs. This is truly one of the BEST practices and Providers that I have ever seen. I wish all Physicians offices were as caring and efficient as this practice is.
in Lexington, KY |
I'm very happy with Dr. Arora and his office. He has completely taken care of my allergy problems. I was also amazed that Dr. Arora called me himself when I needed some paperwork filled out for work. Doctor's time is extremely limited, and I was very impressed that he used his own time to help me with that. Also, the wait time to get the shots is very short and the nurses are all very good at giving them. They don't hurt a bit and, yes, I have somewhat of a needle phobia. Completely worth it.
in Berea, KY |
Dr. Arora is kind, patient, and listens to what the patient has to say. He takes time to explain results and quickly responds to sick calls. I would highly recommend him
in London, Ky. |
He was very professional and took the time to listen to what I had to say about my daughter. Was very pleased.
Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Arora, MD?
Are you Dr. Arora?