Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rajinder Basra, MD
Dr. Rajinder Basra, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Batavia, NY. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Basra is affiliated with United Memorial Medical Center.

BASRA RAJINDER MD

194 Washington Ave

Batavia, NY 14020

Dr. Rajinder Basra, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Fidelis Care
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Independent Health
  • MVP Health Care
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Basra

Dr. Basra's Experience

Dr. Basra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of The Punjab / Allama Iqbal Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Dayanand Med Coll
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Poly Clin Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Basra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Basra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Basra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Basra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Basra to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Basra's Performance
in Batavia, NY |
Dr. Basra has been our physician since she came to Batavia. She takes care of my husband and me, our children, and now our grandchild. She is very knowledgeable, kind, and easily accessible. We love her!
in Batavia,ny |
Very caring and knowledgable physician, so fortunate to have her as my physician!she goes out of her way to help me and my family !!strongly recommend her as your family physician!!
in Batavia, NY |
Dr. Basra has been my primary care physician for more than 15 years. I have recommended my husband as well as other family members and friends to her practice. (And will continue to do so). Dr. Basra has always provided us with excellent, professional healthcare with kindness and compassion. She is very thorough in her examinations and following up with test results. I am very confident in the medical decisions she makes.
in Oakfield, NY |
Dr. Basra went above and beyond. I was having a problem and every other specialist I was seeing was okay with me waiting for a month for an appointment while I was in pain and Dr. Basra personally called them and got me in sooner. Her whole office is caring and personable. They are fantastic with children also. The children get seen the day I call. Couldn't ask for a better primary care Doctor.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Basra cares only about Dr. Basra. She has no personality and the only reason I stayed for so long is for her NP Stacey, who is no longer there. The office is dirty and very out-dated. The "decorations" on the walls are ripped and from about 10 years ago. The average wait is 40 minutes and then a drug rep will be seen way before you will. I have had a severe pain on my right side for over 7 years and she could not find the reason. Her advise was to lose weight. It was actually a tumor.
in Wyoming, NY |
Dr. Basra came highly recommended by my Podiatrist in Batavia. I liked her immediately, very friendly but still professional. I owe my life to her, in 2013 I was hospitalized with a terrible back ache, long story short I had an epidural abscess and bacterial meningitis. Had she not done everything she did I would not be alive today. She is a wonderful Doctor and I recommend her every chance I get.
in Wyoming, NY |
Dr. Basra is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. She is a good listener and answers in layman's terms which gives me confidence in her understanding of medicine & people. She takes the time to hear my concerns and the time and steps to address them.
in Rochester, NY |
Very proud of her as an MD. An excellent doc providing the utmost care in Batavia. On time, efficient, great staff and very personal touch to every medical care. Attentive and efficient. Scheduling works beautifully. Always get an appointment as and when needed. Can not say enough good things about her!
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Basra is a very kind, patient, helpful, and understanding doctor.
in Rochester, NY |
A great Doc... Listens patiently.. makes diagnosis.. cares about her patients a great deal.. refers her patients right away to a specialist if needed... I have known her 16 years and will highly recommend anyone to see her anytime.. No reservations at all!
in Batavia, NY |
Dr Basra is wonderful. She encourages my successes(like joining a gym) and is that reminder to keep going when needed. If I have a question, she takes time to answer it. She has made it easy to discuss problems with her. I have developed a trust with her. She has helped me through difficult times. She is a kind, caring and still a professional person. Her staff is also wonderful. They all know me and my family. They make it very friendly when visiting the office.
in Batavia, NY |
Dr. Basra and her staff are very professional and welcoming to all patients.
Batavia, NY |
She's a great clinician with superb medical knowledge and excellent bed side manner! Very fortunate to have her in this community!!
in Corfu, NY |
I have been a patient at this office for over fifteen years. Dr. Basra is extremely knowledgable, caring, and professional. If she doesn't have the expertise, she will get you to someone who does. She is a very good listener and wants what is in the best interest of her patients. She follows up with phone calls to insure your well being. Because of Dr. Basra's early diagnosis of a major health issue, I have been able to get treatment and proceed with a cure.
in New York |
Dr. Basra has been my primary care for over 15 years. She has been a wonderful listener and adviser. She has gotten me through difficult times medically and emotionally. Her care during emergencies is outstanding. She always seeks for answers and follows up with personal phone calls when needed. She is a true partner in my health.
in Rochester, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rajinder Basra for 15 years. She is thorough, compassionate, and very efficient. Every time I have called to scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Basra, her office staff has accommodated by challenging schedule. I appreciate her thoroughness; and her following up with any diagnostic testing that has been performed.
Office feels dirty, almost always expect to be seen 25/30 minutes after scheduled appt time, do not get the feeling she listens to what's going on.
Buffalo, NY |
Dr.Basra is the most self centered person ever known. I was telling her about my chest pain and she started talking about her own self diagnosis of reflax she is having. She swayed away my diagnosis and after few days it was found I have kind of lung disease. Her office is dirty. She does not have time to listen to you. Keep away from her clinic and do not waste time.
Have you seen Dr. Rajinder Basra, MD?
Are you Dr. Basra?

Visit Dr. Basra

Dr. Basra accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
    Excellus BlueCross BlueShield PPO
  • Fidelis Care
    Fidelis Care HMO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA