Dr. Raji Venkat, MD

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

I feel privileged and blessed to be in the profession I am in. I do my best and always go the extra mile to take care of you, my patient. As a primary care physician, I want to team up with you in your well being as it results in better outcomes for you. I believe in educating my patients about health concerns, diagnoses, and treatment. I thoroughly enjoy what I do and look forward to treating you.Read more

Dr. Venkat's Experience

See how Dr. Venkat's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Venkat

Dr. Venkat accepts 36 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Venkat has admitting privileges.

Dr. Venkat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Venkat to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Venkat's Performance
Henderson, NV |
Dr Venkat is a genuine professional, warm, knowledgeable and thorough. I missed seeing her for several years when my insurance changed, and was so glad when I went on Medicare and could see her again. She is concerned with preventive health care, and also treating health problems. She stays in touch with her practice. I was amazed to receive a call from her when she was on vacation and she was concerned with a health issue I was having. I like her nursing staff and PA.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I love Dr Venkat!! She is the only doctor I trust with my health. She was the one who heard my heart murmur and sent me to see a cardiologist and she was also concerned with something that came back on my routine lab results and took action and sent me out for additional testing which did show something. She is very thorough and shows compassion in what she does. There was no problems in getting in to see her for a sick visit or even for an annual physical.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr Venkat is very caring, friendly, and efficient. She has always personally called me with test results and answered my questions thoroughly. I have and will continue to recommend her to friends, family, and co-workers.
in Henderson, nv |
I have been seeing Dr. Venkat for almost 16 years and have never before had a doctor whom I felt was more caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. She has taken care of my mother, myself, and two of my friends over the years and we all felt the same about her. She is the best!
henderson, nv |
Does not respond to online appointment requests.
Good morning! I apologize if you have not received a response ... we have been having technical issues with our online appointment system and are working quickly to get them resolved. Please give us a call at 702.616.5801 so we can assist you! Dr. Venkat
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Venkat is professional yet makes you feel very comfortable. She is quick and efficient, never a long wait. She has called me directly for results, and other health issues, even on weekends. I have recommended her to many friends looking for a new dr. I've had many drs in LV and knew I finally found the best one for me after my first visit!
Henderson, NV |
Best dr someone could ask for, always makes you feel welcomed. Never let's you leave worried and I can get in when need to.
Henderson, NV |
Never even got in to see the doctor. Tried to call and set something up and explained I had been sick for four days and wanted to walk in. Was told that soonest I could be seen was end of November (It's the end of September) and when I tried to ask some more questions I was hung up on. Tried to call back and kept getting busy signal. Not a good way to bring in new patients looking for a primary care physician. The doctor is probably great, but getting through the front office is a nightmare
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr venkat is great, however, trying to get a prescription refill is like pulling teeth. You cant call and request a refull you have to have your pharmacy fax a request. They say 24 to 48 hours for refill to be processed. Well, its been 5 days and my pharmacy has faxed it over EVERY day. Still nothing from dr venkat office. These are blood pressure pills and now its been 5 daya and i am totally out. This happens almost everytime i get my thyroid med refilled too. This is unacceptable to me.
Have you seen Dr. Raji Venkat, MD?

Compare Dr. Venkat

More Internists like Dr. Venkat at Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada

Dr. Venkat's Care Philosophy

Dr. Venkat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Venkat has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Venkat's Board Certifications

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Emphysema

University Nevada School Medicine

Completed in 1990

• Hindi
  • Tamil

Dr. Venkat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Venkat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bone Density Scan