Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan, MD

General Surgery | Male

3125 Matlock Rd Ste 107 Arlington, TX 76015 Get Directions
Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan, MD
I was born in India but came to America when i was 5 years old. I grew up in Wichita, Kansas. I did my undergrad/medical school at UMKC in Kansas City. My surgical residency was at University of Kansas. After my residency i went to serve in the United States Air Force. I served as a Surgeon in the Air Force from 2000 - 2004. I was stationed at Scott Air Force Base and also was deployed for a few months to Incirlik Air Force Base in Turkey. I am proud of my military service and support the military active duty and retirees proudly! I came to practice in Arlington in 2005 February. I have practiced General and Laparoscopic surgery here for 12 years and have been in practice altogether for 17 years. I love living in Texas and am a huge sports fan and die hard supporter of the Cowboys! I'm excited for the new era with Dak and Zeke - you can always talk some cowboy football with me!

Dr. Padmanabhan's Experience

See how Dr. Padmanabhan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Padmanabhan

Dr. Padmanabhan accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Padmanabhan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Padmanabhan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Padmanabhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padmanabhan to family and friends
Dr. Padmanabhan's Performance
in Mansfield, TX |
I have had two pretty major surgeries with Dr.P. Both were very successful. Dr. P was always there to explain things and always checked up on me during recovery. As busy as he is, he makes you always feel like you are the number 1 priority. He is a very easy going person and a very intelligent individual. Every nurse I spoke to during recovery or pre-op had nothing but very high reviews for Dr. P. I will go to no one else for General surgery. Thank you Dr. P for everything!
in Weatherford, Texas |
My experience was awesome. Dr Pete explained everything he was going to do step by step. Performed my procedure expeditiously and I had instant relief. Will definitely use him again if needed. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family
in TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. P's since 2005. He is always puts me at ease, he takes time to answer all of my questions. He is not only very knowledgeable but an amazing surgeon. He's performed several surgeries on me over the years and I have never had any complications. Recovery has always been very easy and he truly is caring and compassionate about your wellbeing in every step of the process! I love Dr.P! He is amazing!
in Mansfield Texas |
I have worked in outpatient surgery for 20 years providing post operative care to surgical patients with a wide range of different surgeons. Dr P is excellent! I love to care for his post surgical patients because they have a stable, comfortable recovery and he has taken the time to educate his patients re the expected outcomes and the surgical procedure. Very skilled surgeon and highly compassionate. Very patient & kind. He is the only surgeon that provides his cell to his patients 24/7.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I was enthusiastically referred to Dr. P by my primary care physician to remove masses for testing. I obviously googled him to check out the hype, and saw a distinguished surgeon veteran with stellar reviews. His office was so friendly and scheduling was easy and more flexible than I expected. I was able to make an appointment the same week. The nursing staff was far friendlier than I've experienced in Southlake and Grapevine and Dr. P was very warm and friendly. His style is straight to the p
in Mansfield, TX |
Dr. Padmanabhan is an outstanding surgeon with impeccable bedside manner. His professionalism and personality immediately put you at ease. He genuinely cares about his patients; overall he is wonderful!
in Arlington |
Dr Padmanabhan is a wonderful surgeon with a great bedside manner. He removed my gallbladder without any problems. I am so thankful.
Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan, MD?
Are you Dr. Padmanabhan?

Compare Dr. Padmanabhan

Dr. Padmanabhan says...

I did my undergrad/medical school at UMKC in Kansas City.  My surgical residency was at University of Kansas.  After my residency i went to serve in the United States Air Force. I served as a Surgeon in the Air Force from 2000 - 2004.  I was stationed at Scott Air Force Base and also was deployed for a few months to Incirlik Air Force Base in Turkey.

I am proud of my military service and support the military active duty and retirees proudly! I came to practice in Arlington in 2005 February.  I have practiced General and Laparoscopic surgery here for 12 years and have been in practice altogether for 17 years.

Dr. Padmanabhan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Padmanabhan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Padmanabhan's Board Certifications

Univeristymissouri: Kansas City

Graduated in 1995

University of Kansas Medical Center

• Vietnamese

Dr. Padmanabhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padmanabhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Cystectomy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery