Dr. Rajesh Bindal, MD

Dr. Rajesh Bindal, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Texas Spine and NeuroSurgery Center 16605 Southwest Fwy Ste 285, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Get Directions

Dr. Bindal specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Sugar Land, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bindal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bindal's Experience

See how Dr. Bindal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bindal

Dr. Bindal accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bindal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bindal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bindal to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Bindal's Performance
Unethical. Terrible. Disgusting. Referred by Pankiewicz. Waited over 3 hours. Extremely uncomfortable chairs. Forced to submit to lab test for meds. I gave them a complete list. Guess they didn't believe me. Told I would get bill from a lab, they didn't know how much. MRI's show severe cervical spinal stenosis. He said I have degenerative arthritis??? Would not allow any questions. He just walked out. That cost me $412. I have no insurance. Now wants more money for my records.
Missouri City, TX |
Horrible experience. After surgery, a surgery Dr Bindal recommended, not the one I had preferred, I was in extreme pain and had to see a pain doctor for ESIs. The 1st 2 helped but after the 3rd I was back in extreme pain again, bed ridden, could not even walk. Bindal ordered an MRI and EMG and prescribed some drugs. I did not hear from them for over 2 weeks and out of painkillers I asked for a refill and was treated as if I was a drug addict! Now I have to have the surgery I wanted in the 1st pl
in Missouri City, TX |
Very professional, explained the procedure thoroughly, left his office very informed and relaxed about the upcoming procedure. Per my wife, he was comforting after the procedure and alleviated her stress regarding the surgery and my chances for recovery. Answered all questions she conveyed to him.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bindal is the best of the best. I'm walking again thanks to him, and he did repairs and placed the correct parts in my back. After four back surgeries, Dr. Bindal is the best, wonderful bed side manner, and very caring. I would not use anyone but Dr. Bindal. He will be repairing my neck very soon.
Sugar Land, Tx |
Dr Bindal is a good surgeon but the wait time is ridiculous! For patients with spine/back issues, it's ridiculous to make them wait over 1- 2 hours for a scheduled appt. Would probably choose another dr who has more respect for his patients time.
Sugar Land, TX |
During the appointment, which I had paid for before, Dr. Bindal walked in for less than 5 minutes. He didn't listen to my complaints, didn't even let me get a word in, and indirectly told me to find a new doctor. He was acting very rude and arrogant, and as a patient, I didn't appreciate his attitude towards me. I did not feel comfortable or confident in his abilities as other doctors have made me feel. I will find a new doctor and would not recommend Dr. Bindal to anyone.
in League City |
His PA is the sweetest, kindest, most understanding of all PA's I'very met. And I've been to tons of them! I had a back fusion with another surgeon and still have PTSD from it. Dr.Bindal has the bedside manner of an Angel! He explained everything to me until he was sure I completely understood. I couldn't believe the amount of time he spent with me. He was referred by my daughter who had surgery with him. Surgery is soon and I have no fear of it with Dr. Bindal! Would recommend him to everyone!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. R. Bindal really cares about his patient with an honest integrity with great compassion. I have a very good experience with him and his assistant Matty. I highly recommend Dr. R. Bindal to any of my friends or relatives who needs his Specialty. Thank you so much Dr. Bindal and his Staff. It's really good to be out of Pain...Touch by Healing Hands of Dr. Bindal.. Love you guys, Helen Santa Cruz
Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Bindal, MD?
Are you Dr. Bindal?

Compare Dr. Bindal

Dr. Bindal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Bindal has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bindal's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Hydrocephalus

Indiana University Med Center

Completed in 2001

Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Bindal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bindal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Craniectomy
  • Craniotomy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Skull Base Surgery