Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Rajesh Bindal, MD
Dr. Rajesh Bindal, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Bindal is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

16605 Southwest Fwy Ste 285

• Ohio State University Health Plan
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Bindal

Dr. Bindal's Experience

Dr. Bindal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery
  • Board certified in Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Neurological Surgery*

• Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Hydrocephalus

• Craniectomy
  • Craniotomy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Skull Base Surgery

• Indiana University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Indiana University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Bindal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bindal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bindal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bindal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bindal to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Bindal's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I'm typically not one to write reviews, but Doctor Bindal deserves praise above a paycheck for this patient. Having been in pain a number of years, received multiple injections in the spinal area, even visiting other surgeons, (that suggested work above what was required), Bindal's patience, confidence and experience is exactly what was required to repair the spine, and pinched nerve I had suffered for so many years. Three cheers for Rajesh ! I would refer him to everyone suffering similar pain
in Missouri City, TX |
Fantastic experience! I had surgery for a pinched spinal cord. The other surgeon wanted to fuse my spine. Dr. Bindal fixed me with minimally invasive surgery. I am so happy I did not need a spinal fusion!
in Houston, TX |
We first saw him in 2010 when my wife was in need of neck surgery, he explained the procedure to us in detail and assured us of good results. Indeed the results has been great as said. This month again, my wife was in need of a back surgery and indeed it was performed by Dr. Rajesh BIndal and the results is superb. He is the best.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I walked into Methodist Sugar Land Emergency Services June 1, 2017. I was promptly attended to and was checked into Neuro ward that day after CT. MRI for extreme lower back pain. Dr. Bindal"s assistant, Maty, discussed my test results and and options. I could tell she had done a thorough job in my evaluation. Once back surgery was decided, I was promptly attended to. I showed almost immediate improvement after surgery. From the moment I checked in I could not have been more pleased.
Unethical. Terrible. Disgusting. Referred by Pankiewicz. Waited over 3 hours. Extremely uncomfortable chairs. Forced to submit to lab test for meds. I gave them a complete list. Guess they didn't believe me. Told I would get bill from a lab, they didn't know how much. MRI's show severe cervical spinal stenosis. He said I have degenerative arthritis??? Would not allow any questions. He just walked out. That cost me $412. I have no insurance. Now wants more money for my records.
Missouri City, TX |
Horrible experience. After surgery, a surgery Dr Bindal recommended, not the one I had preferred, I was in extreme pain and had to see a pain doctor for ESIs. The 1st 2 helped but after the 3rd I was back in extreme pain again, bed ridden, could not even walk. Bindal ordered an MRI and EMG and prescribed some drugs. I did not hear from them for over 2 weeks and out of painkillers I asked for a refill and was treated as if I was a drug addict! Now I have to have the surgery I wanted in the 1st pl
in Missouri City, TX |
Very professional, explained the procedure thoroughly, left his office very informed and relaxed about the upcoming procedure. Per my wife, he was comforting after the procedure and alleviated her stress regarding the surgery and my chances for recovery. Answered all questions she conveyed to him.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bindal is the best of the best. I'm walking again thanks to him, and he did repairs and placed the correct parts in my back. After four back surgeries, Dr. Bindal is the best, wonderful bed side manner, and very caring. I would not use anyone but Dr. Bindal. He will be repairing my neck very soon.
Sugar Land, Tx |
Dr Bindal is a good surgeon but the wait time is ridiculous! For patients with spine/back issues, it's ridiculous to make them wait over 1- 2 hours for a scheduled appt. Would probably choose another dr who has more respect for his patients time.
Sugar Land, TX |
During the appointment, which I had paid for before, Dr. Bindal walked in for less than 5 minutes. He didn't listen to my complaints, didn't even let me get a word in, and indirectly told me to find a new doctor. He was acting very rude and arrogant, and as a patient, I didn't appreciate his attitude towards me. I did not feel comfortable or confident in his abilities as other doctors have made me feel. I will find a new doctor and would not recommend Dr. Bindal to anyone.
in League City |
His PA is the sweetest, kindest, most understanding of all PA's I'very met. And I've been to tons of them! I had a back fusion with another surgeon and still have PTSD from it. Dr.Bindal has the bedside manner of an Angel! He explained everything to me until he was sure I completely understood. I couldn't believe the amount of time he spent with me. He was referred by my daughter who had surgery with him. Surgery is soon and I have no fear of it with Dr. Bindal! Would recommend him to everyone!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. R. Bindal really cares about his patient with an honest integrity with great compassion. I have a very good experience with him and his assistant Matty. I highly recommend Dr. R. Bindal to any of my friends or relatives who needs his Specialty. Thank you so much Dr. Bindal and his Staff. It's really good to be out of Pain...Touch by Healing Hands of Dr. Bindal.. Love you guys, Helen Santa Cruz
Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Bindal, MD?
Are you Dr. Bindal?