Dr. Rajesh Bazaz, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Rajesh Bazaz, MD

Dr. Rajesh Bazaz, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Bazaz is affiliated with Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center and Saint Joseph Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Bazaz's Care Philosophy

My Approach to Treating Patients I believe it is my privilege to have you as my patient not the other way around. You deserve certain things when you come to Western Orthopaedics, P.C. (1) To be seen by me (not a nurse practitioner or physician assistant) in a timely manner. (2) A thorough evaluation. (3) An explanation of your diagnosis. When you leave our clinic it is my hope that you understand your diagnosis and treatment options. No surgery can be recommended until we develop a trusting relationship.

Dr. Bazaz's Experience

See how Dr. Bazaz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bazaz

Dr. Bazaz accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Bazaz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bazaz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bazaz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bazaz to family and friends
    Dr. Bazaz's Performance
    in Brighton, CO |
    What a terrific experience all-around. Minimal wait time, his office was able to get me in for an MRI in under and hour and surgery just a couple weeks later, Dr. Bazar himself was professional, respectful, and engaging. I was well cared for during surgery too. Highly recommend this practice and Dr. Bazaz in general.
    in Denver, CO |
    I wish i could put more than 5 stars but 5 will have to do. Dr. Bazaz was kind, hilarious and attentive. From the front of office staff greeting me immediately to Lidia, who scheduled my surgery, they were all All-Stars. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bazaz and his entire practice. They make you feel like family and not a piece of meet being quickly served.
    in Denver, CO |
    First of all let me say thank you dr. Bazaz because out of all the doctors I have been to you're the only one that took the time to explain to me what was going on with my shoulder I do appreciate it I respect you way more as a doctor that actually cares about your patients and don't care about what the insurance companies try to get you guys to do so thank you so much please stay real
    in Westminster, CO |
    Dr. Bazaz was highly recommended to me for a shoulder issue I have been having. Amazing experience, I felt like he genuinely cared about my pain and figuring out what was wrong with my shoulder. He didn't rush through an exam, jump on the surgery route to remove a plate in my collarbone. I left very confident that I was on the right track and we would find a way to ease my pain. Wonderful, wonderful doctor--glad I spoke to the right person and got her recommendation, she was right.
    in Denver |
    Dr. Bazaz provided the worst experience I've ever had. He had poor bedside manner, refused to listen (saying let him be the expert in his field, and me be the expert in mine), misdiagnosed me causing me to have an upcoming surgery, and insulted me. He said my knee was a dermatology issue asking if I would go see a face surgeon for a pimple. I now have to have knee surgery for a hypermobile/dislocated patella that could have been treated with PT if he would've diagnosed me correctly.
    in goodland, KS |
    Dr Bazaz is an amazing Dr and takes care of you well. He is like having an old friend taking care of you after you first meet him. He did a great job on my knee and I have not had any problems with it after surgery.
    in Wheat Ridge CO |
    Polite and professional. Really listened and cared. Surgery went well. Follow up visits excellent. Hope I never need surgery again but if I did I would go to him.
    in Brighton, CO |
    He was excellent. Great bed side manners and treated my daughter very well with her knee surgery. He explained everything so well and it was fun having him take a pen and draw on her knee what he was going to do. Very pleasant man. I would recommend him to anyone. The follow up went well too.
    Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Bazaz, MD?
    Are you Dr. Bazaz?

Dr. Bazaz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bazaz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Bazaz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bazaz's Board Certifications

• Ankle Fracture
    • Ankylosing Spondylitis
    • Ataxia
    • Baker’s Cyst
    • Elbow Bursitis
    • Femur Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Ganglion Cyst
    • Hammer Toe
    • Hip Fracture
    • Knee Injuries
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

Graduated in 1993

• French
    • German
    • Russian

Dr. Bazaz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bazaz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine