Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD

Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 41 years. He specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and pediatrics.

Center for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition

600 S Washington St Ste 300

Naperville, IL 60540

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthLink
  • HealthPartners

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Nagpal's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Constipation
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Diarrhea
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Malabsorption

68.1159420289855%

Dr. Nagpal?
Dr. Nagpal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD
My son had a surgical procedure done OVER A MONTH AGO and I have patiently waited for my follow up to learn if my son has a serious medical condition. When I arrived at my appointment, the office was closed. They messed up scheduling and they are only at the office near me once a month, so I think it only fair that they at least give me the results of his test over the phone so I can at least know if he has a serious illness! After talking to kind receptionists and nurse, Dr. Nagpal agreed to call me and told me that "medicine can't be done over the phone" and that if I wanted any more information from him I needed to come in . So he would not tell me if my son had a serious condition and wouldn't do so until I bring both me and my son in, AGAIN, which is not easy to do and I must drive an hour away if I want any answers or wait yet ANOTHER MONTH. He then hung up on me! How is this proper medical care??? How unprofessional! If you can find someone else to take your child to, run!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
If we could go anywhere else, we would. Counting down to the day when our child can go to an adult GI. Dr. Nagpal, like others have said, has horrible bedside manner, is extremely condescending, & we're stunned he deals with children. We aren't heard. We're crammed into a tiny office & he barely speaks. I wouldn't recommend him to ANYONE. Appointments are a joke. We've waited over 2.5 hours in the waiting room only to see him for 6-7 minutes. Aside from the sweet receptionist, we hate it there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
Highly reccomend going to him, very smart and caring doctor. I don’t think I could’ve found a better gastrointerologist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
He is the best Doctor in the world
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
This doctor is very condescending and brushed off our concerns. He told us a very common medical condition isn't even real then discredited everything our pediatrician has said and done to help our daughter. He made absolutely no plans or recommendations moving forward. Poor bedside manner- he randomly got up and left the room without any warning or saying goodbye and then he walked into the next patients room.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
Dr Nagpal was very condescending with me. He delegitimized my concerns for my son and questioned my knowledge about treating the issue. I left with no help or guidance what so ever. He hardly even evaluated my son. Also his cell phone kept ringing during the visit and he was very rude over all... After going back to my pediatrician I found out my son's issues got even worse...so apparently I had reason to be concerned. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
Everytime we came for an appointment we waited a minimum of an hour atleast. The dr has awful beside manners. He always made me feel like my daughters issues were a result of something I was doing wrong. 3 years and my daughters issues were not only not resolved but have gotten worse. I did not realize how careless or maybe just not knowledgeable this doctor was until we went to someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
I would not recommend this doctor. I spent over 2 hours waiting in a patient room with my one year old, & then the doctor abruptly ordered some tests and left me with lots of questions. After lots of testing, they never found anything to explain his problems. I also had problems with billing, & it took over 6 months to get my overpayment refunded.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
I have visited Dr. Nagpal a number of times and we are still without a diagnosis for my daughter I have yet to experience a wait of less than 30 minutes after the schedule D appointment time and am currently over 45 minutes. Staff is unconcerned with your wait and many others in the lobby have similar repeated experiences. This will be our last visit to this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
Terrible bedside manner and very rude. He didn't even bother to look at the records we brought in, didn't take a pt/family history (them seemed shocked when we told him our son had significant health problems), was on/off his phone the entire time, was rude when we asked questions, acted like we were wasting his time, and is honestly terrible with kids. He spent all of 10 minutes with us and without even looking at our records said out son was fine and everything was normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?
My son was a patient of Dr. Nagpal for 6 years, he diagnosed Evan at 13 with Crohn's disease and has been our Doctor until Evan went to college. His personal interest, care and attention to Evan and myself was phenomenal. We felt like family with him as we worked to make Evan well. Now that Evan is graduating from college planning on attending Med school, Dr. Nagpal remains an integral part in shaping the young man Evan has become. Thank you for helping my son on so many levels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Nagpal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nagpal?

Insurance accepted

Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Commercial Insurance Company
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HealthLink
HealthPartners
Choice Care
Samaritan Health Plans
Staywell (Wellcare)
Medicaid
Choice Plus

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nagpal treats patients.

Compare Providers

More providers like Dr. Nagpal at Center for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition

Show All Pediatric Gastroenterologists