Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO

Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO

General Surgery •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO is a General Surgery Specialist in Silverdale, WA. He is affiliated with Harrison Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Misra to book an appointment.

The Doctors Clinic: Salmon Medical Center

New Patient?
The Doctors Clinic: Salmon Medical Center2200 NW Myhre Rd Silverdale, WA 98383

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

More General Surgery Specialists at The Doctors Clinic: Salmon Medical Center

Dr. Misra's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Misra

Dr. Misra?
I am an active duty Sailor and was brought to the hospital back in April. Dr. Misra introduces himself to me and gave me my options moving forward with my surgery. In a short time based on his candor and willingness to explain all the ins and out to not only me but my family and command as well, he had my full trust. Based on several possible outcomes, this procedure if not done under optimum circumstances would have long lasting effects on my career and ability to join my family at our next duty station. He took care of me during the surgery and was instrumental in my care immediately afterward. While I was going through this I was u able to see my family at the hospital due to covid virus and I can not express my gratitude toward him as he continuously kept my wife and family informed as well as educated them on my long term care. He went above and beyond to ensure my wife and daughter were out at ease while I was under his care. I am now able to join my family thanks to his care.
Daniel Brady – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Intelligent and compassionate. Dr Misra saved my granddaughters life.
Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr. Misra removed my gall bladder. He is an excellent surgeon but most importantly he cares about you, listens patiently, and explains everything well. He is friendly and easy to talk to.
Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Based on a referral to him from another physician, Dr. Misra first diagnosed a hernia in my lower right abdomen early in 2019. He suggested to me at that time that unless the hernia was bothering me, that I defer surgery. He encouraged me to contact him if the pain worsened. I did so in January of this year. After having a CAT scan and discussing the risks of not having the hernia repaired with Dr. Misra, I decided to proceed with surgical repair. The surgery at Harrison Hospital went very well, and I was discharged the same day that surgery was performed. The surgical team that assisted Dr. Misra is very competent and professional. I greatly appreciate Dr. Misra's ability and that of members of his team. We are fortunate to have him and them here.
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr. Misra recently performed a robotic hernia surgery on me at the Harrison Medical Center in Silverdale. I am extremely satisfied with the outcome. He is an excellent surgeon. He also answered my questions completely which eased my concerns going into the operation. The Harrison Medical Center staff is very professional. I could not have hoped for a better group to see me through this experience.
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr Misra is one of my heroes! He had fixed 2 hernias for me in past years and then, when he saw while I was with my wife for her appointment with another physician in the same office, asked me how I was doing. When I explained I had been experiencing a possible life-threatening condition, including the loss of 40# with no resolution for the past year, he got involved, relentlessly pursuing options on my behalf. After being turned down for treatment by a world renowned physician at the a university of Washington medical school, Dr Misra convinced a local highly experienced vascular surgeon to take a look at my case. The result was the placement of 2 stents in the celiac artery that gave me back my life. None of this would have happened without Dr Misra. He cares so much and practices medicine the way I think it should be practiced by all physicians!
Dave in Gig Harbor , WA – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr. Misra exceeded all expectations. He conducted a pre-op consult, confirmed my family doctor's diagnosis, and explained what the operation entailed in a thorough and professional manner. I am sure my recovery time was quicker due to his skill and techniques. His pre-op and post-op instructions were insightful and clear. He answered all our questions in a courteous and professional manner. My wife and I would definitely consult with him if the need arises in the future.
Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr. Misra is just the right combination of knowledge, skill, and “down to earthiness.” He is practical and explains the procedures and their aftermath in language fully understandable. His skill as a surgeon is top notch. My recent surgery was a success and as free of complications as is possible.
Sharon Weckerly – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Outstanding from the initial consult through recovery. He and the staff were extremely professional. Took the time to clearly explain the procedure and answer questions. 5 stars across the board.
T.J. in Bremerton – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr. Mizra is phenomenal! From the very first visit I knew I was in good hands. He was professional and very caring.
Tracy B in Silverdale, WA – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
I had gallbladder surgery with Dr. Misra two weeks ago and only have positive things to say about the entire procedure from beginning to end. His initial consultation with me was very informative and he was very patient in listening to all my questions and concerns. The day of my surgery went very smoothly with both Dr. Misra and the staff at Bremerton Harrison Hospital. My follow-up appointment and my recovery has been very good and a very positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Misra.
Melinda Sundby in Silverdale, WA – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr. Misra recently performed my open gallbladder removal surgery, and I felt like I was in extremely competent hands throughout the whole entire process. With some doctors, you feel like you're just another number... and they're just trying to bounce from one patient to another. But with Dr. Misra you truly feel he cares about you and your health. Can't recommend him enough.
Scott M. in Bremerton – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
I recently had surgery to repair Inguinal hernia. I am a 58 year old male and I am well pleased with my interactions with Dr. Misra from the initial consultation to the follow-up post op. Dr. Misra answered my questions and was confident and assuring that he could do a good job in helping me and I believe he did. Not only did he repair the diagnosed condition, but also found additional hernia and took care of that, too. The surgery was performed Laproscopically and robotically at Harrison.
Tom in Poulsbo – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
The sensitive nature of having a bothersome flap of skin removed from my rectum led to my procrastinating 40 years. Dr. Misra's consultation about this embarrassing prospect put me completely at ease. He was, both, comforting and humorous at the same time. The outpatient surgery was completely painless and took just 10 minutes. I had no problems during my recovery. During my final visit he commented to the effect of my having a textbook rectum. I still smile when I think about that.
William Cardott in Poulsbo, WA – Dec 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Performed challenging surgery on spouse. Excellent outcome. Very willing to listen, answer questions, professional, as well as being amicable. Kept me informed. Highly recommend.
Hasemann in Hansville, wa – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr misra did a double hernia surgery on me he made me feel very informed during the whole process he was great
Kevin Johnson in Bremerton, WA – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
I have a fear of seeing doctors. Dr. Misra made me feel at ease and took the time to explain everything to me in a manner that I understood and that made sense. It is a very professional person and doctor that I found easy to talk to. After my first appointment with Dr. Misra I researched the diagnosis that he gave me. Almost every word that came out of his mouth describing what I had, side affect, how I likely got it and how to go about the surgery to correct the matter was from a text book.
Silverdale wa – Dec 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?
Dr. Misra made certain that I understood the surgical procedure. I liked that he took the time to explain this. It was very reassuring.
Gail G in Bremerton, WA – Dec 30, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajeev Misra, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Misra?

Dr. Misra accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Misra has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(360) 362-0804Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Misra's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Constipation
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Cyst Incision and Drainage
  • Dermatitis
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Meckel's Diverticulum
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neuroendocrine Tumors
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Psoriasis
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Ulcer
  • Ulcerative Colitis

Needing surgery creates a number of questions and concerns for patients and my job is to answer them and provide you with skilled surgical management of your condition. Together, we can create an individualized plan to address your specific diagnosis...Read more

• General Surgery

2001
Pennsylvania State University

• Hindi

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Misra communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Misra communicates via email

• Does Dr. Misra offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Misra offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Misra offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Misra offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Misra have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Misra has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Misra offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Misra offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Misra offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Misra offers evening visits