Dr. Rajeev Pillai, MD

Interventional Cardiology | Male

1265 Wayne Ave Ste 206 Indiana, PA 15701 Get Directions
Dr. Rajeev Pillai, MD
Dr. Rajeev Pillai, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Indiana, PA. He is 47 years old. Dr. Pillai is affiliated with Indiana Regional Medical Center, Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital and Butler Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Pillai's Experience

See how Dr. Pillai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pillai

Dr. Pillai accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Pillai is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pillai has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pillai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pillai to family and friends
Dr. Pillai's Performance
in Indiana, PA |
On April 25, 2017 Dr. Pillai performed a wrist heart cath and he was excellent. Very professional and then on May 11 he performed a TEE and it went very well. I would recommend Dr. Pillai to my family and friends anytime. I am very satisified with his professionalism and his relationship with his patients. He takes to time to explain everything in detail.
in Indiana, PA |
Excellent Cardiologist. Speaks well and very easy to understand. A doctor who really listens and takes time with you and explains things and answers all your questions.
in Swoope, Virginia |
I was a patient of Dr. Pillai in Fishersville, Virginia. He is an excellent Doctor. He takes his time to not only explain everything, but makes you feel comfortable. Virginia lost an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable in all heart problems. I highly recommend him.
in Cherry Tree Pa |
He explained what he was going to do & the risks involved..
in Shelocta PA |
I had a heart catherization done by Dr. Pilla and was very satisfied as to,how I was treated. He takes his time to explain everything. I would highly recommend Dr. Pillai.
I am blessed and thankful to have met and been in the care of Dr. Pillai when I came to Indiana Regional Medical Center's Emergency Room. I would recommend this brilliantly skilled doctor for all heart related procedures. I cannot thank Dr. Pillai and his staff enough for all they have done for me. We no longer need to travel to Pittsburgh for heart related procedures that are skillfully done right here at IRMC thanks to Dr. Pillai.
I give the highest recommendation for Dr. Pillai. He treats you with consideration and respect. My heart procedure went as well as could be expected. He made sure that I was taken care of before, during and after the procedure.
in Indiana, PA |
Dr. Pillai saved my life when I was having a heart attack on Christmas Eve. Even on Christmas day he was right there doing everything in his power to kept me alive and not only that kept my wife informed of everything taking place. We are so lucky to have this doctor in Indiana. After being discharged from the hospital he set down with my wife and I explaining everything that took place when I had my heart attack. We would recommend him to anyone that needs his care. He is #1 in our book.
in Ernest Pa |
Doctor Pillai was GREAT and his staff all were the best and answered all our questions and we felt like we were in good hands. We are so thankful for having someone like him
in Indiana, PA |
Dr. Pillai represents what is best about people in healthcare. He's exactly what one would hope for, but not expect: Cheerful, exceedingly well-informed, caring and particularly attentive. Would I trust this man with my life? I did. Twice!
in BLAIRSVILLE PA |
DR PILLAI WAS GREAT,VERY THOROUGH,PROFESSIONAL,STAFF WERE WONDERFUL WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
in Kittanning, PA |
I arrived at the emergency room with signs and symptoms of an ST elevated MI. Dr. Pillai quickly and professionally diagnosed the issue and within about 15 minutes had me in the cath lab inserting stents in my right coronary artery. He performed with such purpose and efficiency that I ended up having no muscle damage at all. He most likely saved my life. I would recommend Dr Pillai to anyone needing cardiac intervention
in Homer City |
I have already recommended him to someone whom he also had the same procedure done. He made me relax in one of the worst situations I had been in. He explained the procedure and all risks and was very confident in what he does.
in Indiana, |
Dr. Pallai is a wonderful doctor. I felt complete trust in his decisions regarding my health and am so grateful that he brought his skills and experise to IRMC. I would recommend him to anyone with cardiovascular problems.
Dr. Pillai was very meticulous with my care and was able to figure out my complex condition when other cardiologists could not. He prescribed medications and treatment that made a significant positive impact on my quality of life. I would trust him with any of my loved ones.
Have you seen Dr. Rajeev Pillai, MD?
Are you Dr. Pillai?

Compare Dr. Pillai

Dr. Pillai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Pillai has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pillai's Board Certifications

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

Dr. Pillai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pillai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Cardiology
  • Cardiology
  • Clinical Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging