Dr. Rajan Karnani, MD

Dr. Rajan Karnani, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Rajan Karnani, MD is a neurology specialist in Apple Valley, CA and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery in 1979 and specializes in neurology.

18419 US Highway 18 Ste 1

Apple Valley, CA 92307

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Karnani

See how frequently Dr. Karnani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Ataxia
Tremor

Dr. Karnani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Karnani does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Va Greater La Hlthcare Sys

Dr. Karnani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Karnani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Karnani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karnani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karnani's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karnani to family and friends

Dr. Karnani's Performance

I have been seeing the doctor for many things. He is a loving, caring and kind hearted doctor. He is one of the best ever. Now to his staff they are as wonderful as he is. thank you doctor and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was a neuropathy patient for over three years. This doctor dropped me when the opioid crackdown began this year. Given a letter stating to seek detox. I felt that he let me down as a legitimate chronic pain sufferer.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Karnani regularly and I must say that he is very kind and patient with me. I hate going out in public yet he is able to put me at ease. I would have no problem recommending Dr. Karnani to anyone with neurological needs. His staff is also very helpful and knowledgeable. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I had my initial visit/consultation with Dr. Karnani concerning a neurological condition on 6-21-17 and found him to be, without reservation, one of the finest doctors I've ever met. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and caring, but he is also one of the most compassionate and humane M.D.s (of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Karnani has treated me three times for neurological problems over the last 6 years. Each time he was spot on in his assessment of my conditions and treated me with patience and understanding. I have been very happy dealing with Dr. Karnani.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2