Dr. Rajan Kapoor, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

University Medical Care 471 N Semoran Blvd Ste A Winter Park, FL 32792 Get Directions
Dr. Rajan Kapoor, MD
Dr. Rajan Kapoor, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Winter Park, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Kapoor is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge.

Dr. Kapoor's Experience

See how Dr. Kapoor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kapoor

Dr. Kapoor accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Kapoor is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kapoor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kapoor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kapoor to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Kapoor's Performance
in Oviedo, FL |
I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Kapoor as my physician. He is always attentive and knowledgeable about my medical history and needs. He is a straight shooter but compassionate. I've never waited more than 15 minutes from my appointment time to the time I'm in the room. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Kapoor became my doctor in an emergency situation. He his now my doctor of choice. Thanks for what you do Doc!
watch your bills he bills twice then puts into collection the office staff is rude along with try to call there you go thru 10 prompts then just get to leave message. If you are at Florida hospital ( great place) he was not my doctor some how he gets to bill me I had 3 of my own. Guess he walks in reads chart and bills. I don't even remember who he was. If he was a good doctor he would have known I was on wrong meds that kept me there. THEY ALSO REFUSE TO GIVE DETAILED BILLING.. STAY AWAY.
in Houston, TX |
Very long wait times, rushed visits, lack of knowledge of my history, poor health care provider.
in New York, NY |
I'm very happy with Dr Kapoor and his staff. Everyone is always professional and pleasant. Dr Kapoor has patience of a saint, he listens and answer all of our (both mine and hubby) questions. He is passionate and cares about his patients. Dr Kapoor demonstrates he truly enjoy what does!!! Both my husband and I are in good hands having Dr Kapoor as our Doctor Thank you Dr Kapoor?? Leslie and Lanita Small
in Casselberry, FL |
Very good doctor-seems well informed on various medical situations. Recommends appropriate specialist if needed. I have a lot of trust in his diagnosis.
Have you seen Dr. Rajan Kapoor, MD?
Are you Dr. Kapoor?

Compare Dr. Kapoor

Dr. Kapoor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Kapoor does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kapoor and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Gujarat University / Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College

Graduated in 1989

Meml Med Ctr-Med Coll Ga

Completed in 1995

• Hindi

Dr. Kapoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kapoor does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kapoor and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.